There's a subreddit about drinking water

>There's a subreddit about drinking water
Is there a growing trend in your country about people being proud of shit they're supposed to do or even do by instinct?
Here yes, immigrants are being praised for going to school like they discovered cure for aids or something

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>black people
>working
>"shit they're supposed to do or even do by instinct"
lol no
not even to be racist but nature made it so black people naturally do nothing and survive by picking coconut on tree
it's just evolution or god made them that way whatever you want
it's definitely not an instinct like "i must work !" "i must build things !" is something a german thinks naturally not a black person, their inner discourse is like "i want to dance and listen to music" and "i want kfc"

Do you actually believe this to be true? Do you really think it's not something ingrained by the society they live in or something?

I visited that subreddit once and it unironically made me cut back on the diet soda and start drinking a lot more water than I used to.

i was talking about drinking water dipshit

Americans never feel thirst because they've been told they'll drop dead if they don't drink a gallon of water every other hour.

I know of 10 people who refuse to drink water and exclusively drink Soda or beer because they think "water is for pussies".
I recall at least one of these people thinking about actually killing themselves through dehydration after a surgery because the doctors said they could drink nothing but water for the next week, the fucking dumbass thought they could get around it by not drinking at all.

Attached: 1564192823253.png (399x400, 120K)

kind of i mean maybe i'm exaggerating it but yes
if for thousands of years you are conditioned by society to live this way, social conditioning or not it has to leave quite a mark
besides psychological effects it necessarily has effects on sexual selection and on genetics as a result
for example, the africans that reproduced the most were likely the best dancers and the ones that could outrun a lion
if it is commonly admitted for that through sexual selection you acquire physical traits, you also acquire mental ones, especially since science has shown now that genetics play an important part in how your brain is formed

I don't understand this post

fuck me

Attached: fuckingcuntuidgiuvjr.png (917x878, 254K)

Holy shit starbs is so based

>do they really...

if reviewbrah does it I do it too

Ah yes! The chasing the lion and dancing gene!

Attached: 1565016246156.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

well why do you think they run faster ? animals evolve according to the evolutionary pressure they are subjected to
what are the evolutionary pressures in africa ?

What's that reddit? I'm drinking my first bottle this morning, I drink 3 or 4 a day

I can testify it's good for skin, blood and your dick getting hard af

Fake story

It's a placebo effect. It's good to stay hydrated, but drinking so much water that you take a huge piss every half hour is not doing anything extra for you

the "americans think x is for pussies" part is believable

It's just not true. I've never heard anyone say that. What I would stereotype Americans doing is buying tons of single use water bottles for their own houses out of laziness/lack of care for the environment

People only say that about feminine alcoholic beverages, but even then it would just be a joke

t. Never drinks water

The heavy pissing is only on day 1 or 2, you get used to drinking large amounts without pissing when you drink consistently

Actually pretty based. I wish French West Africa would return, as that's the only Africa should exist.

Bullshit, I drink plenty of water. I just don't go out of my way to drink 5 gallons of water because someone on instagram told me to

>>There's a subreddit about drinking water
Yeah, and I think you should go back.