Why are blacks genes more dominant than white genes

Attached: A85D69B3-2491-448A-896E-BA2BB971C480.jpg (1080x1080, 203K)

they aren't. those kids have skin color closer to their moms than their dads

Attached: 1561287027139[1].jpg (1411x1242, 342K)

Cousin of mine has a mixed kid with brown skin, blonde hair and blue eyes

That's actually not true. It's just that black people will accept anyone with visible black ancestry as black, while whites only accept pure whites.

The reality is that most genes are split down the middle, with the only dominant black feature being hair texture. But even mixed girls can straighten their hair without chemicals

My friend's ex GF has an Irish immigrant dad and a Ghanian immigrant mother (PURE black), she does not look more black than white.

I didn't even think she was half black when I first met her, I thought she was a white leaning Puerto Rican

that's not even true cause mutts have looser curls

Black race is purer than white, it takes time to depurify it but once it has been mixed it never gets back again, just look at east Africa, they clearly look different than the west African, or Caribbean blacks which also look different, the process may take thousands of years but they become less and less black looking with the pass of the generations, it is called evolution.

you are just racist,those kids clearly look mixed.

Because blacks are superior

This

Or for example we have the Indians, they are actually the perfect example, they mixed with blacks thousands of years ago, but unlike subsaharian Africa, the constant flood of Caucasian and Mongolian genes made added to their mixture never ended, making India what it is today, black slavery was the biggest segregation blacks could have received and so it stopped the natural process India passed through.

They were kangs.

The mixed people I’ve seen look more black than white, maybe that’s because we have pure Africans here or something like that

inferior*

I know. It's called partial dominance to my understanding. Mixed people can often grow Afros, but very few have straight hair. That being said, I know plenty of mixed people whose hair is naturally curly rather than nappy, and their hair is much easier to maintain than that of full black people

Because anyone with visible black ancestry in white society (US, Canada, Europe, etc.) is considered black.

Attached: myles-jack-girlfriend-3.jpg (780x780, 63K)

Why do aboriginals mix better with white genes than Africans? They are both considerated black, do aboos mixed with Caucasian genes thousands of years ago and the aboriginals we see now are the descendants of them? Would explain the blonde hair at early ages and also the faces in Easter Island, those heads have high noses and thin lips, which are only found in Caucasian people.

>That nose
Based king and his Jewish concubine.

Have any of you guys fucked a black/white mixed girl before?
My gf is a gorgeous thick redbone and I'm addicted to her body. One time I sniffed her underwear and jerked off while she was at work

Kek

have sex

i'd also like to know

Why do white chads loved mixed girls so much?

Attached: 1563303643639.jpg (750x413, 264K)

I want a mixed girl so badly
They have god tier feet

Attached: 1563235912969.jpg (641x475, 35K)

They don't. Chads go after Stacy McGoldigger or Asian girls.

is that jamie foxx's daughter? looks surprisingly euro shifted.

>Chads
>go for Asian girls

Nice try, Ken-sama

Attached: 1565661962236.jpg (504x532, 29K)