/brit/

Attached: 1565753749367.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EOcz5K3IHWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

new

Anime

Attached: 1564475306239.gif (568x720, 836K)

Freezing outside

stfu

youtu.be/EOcz5K3IHWU

Imageboard, not videoboard.

if moot didn't want us to post videos he wouldn't have allowed embeds. Show some respec

Think i most agree with the green party.

I see a radically altered society where people work less and have less consumption-based more communited-oriented passtimes

they're a bit nutty desu

Such as, sharing your wife.

Don't start the politics crap

I just need a fuckin soda pop

my parents voted dup and are bothering me to come home because they're going to be sending all the irish home in november

Lmaooo that dude really got sent to prison last thread

And picking charred chunks of their kiddies out of hedges as everything starts going sideways again.

Haha le cuck meme
I think the status quo is even more nutty.
I think if we're going to radically alter society at great pains and costs we might as well aim for this sort of socierty rather than the o e we're currently aiming for - where inheritance and property market bubbles determine one's entire lot.

The uk is returning to a serf-like society where people work purely to pay off landlords and virtually nothing is changing that because political power is entrenched in the landlord class. How is that not nutty

>They've demolished the beautiful centuries old British Embassy to make room for yet another shopping mall.

Attached: 1509313920274.jpg (402x338, 20K)

>>>/thai/

alri?

This is British culture and history.

based

lol cucked

What you got on lads

Attached: 558ACA47-7D72-48D2-A65F-807CFF37B1A4.jpg (1125x2133, 392K)

Very tangentially, seems more like a segue into discussing thailand. Please refrain from discussing construction news from other countries

Fucking gagging for a shite

Fucking gagging on a shite

Well since I haven't crossed any lines yet you can sit on your hands. The British foreign office sold it for 420 Million pounds sterling....

Gagging for a bit of beetroot

gagging for a new gag

gagging on a big fat nigger cock

The line was crossed when you discussed the mall and the context of constructinh malls in said country.

Practice extreme caution when discussing seemingly british affairs in foreign countries. Remember it does no one any good to hear the utterly tedious and mundane fact that shops in central asia use old morrisons bags. The context of such a post would be clearly a trojan horse to discuss central asia under the pretext of finding any minor british connection.

you're a smelly pooper, what do you think about that?

You can act above it all, but like it or not i have largely corrected your behaviour.

what's the weather like over there today

F

Attached: 67921968_2211731568925544_7032565500416622592_n.jpg.3e5d68cc7889ac18253321279480f67e.jpg (640x853, 122K)

32°C (90°F) - Cloudy
Precipitation: 24%
Humidity: 65%
Wind: 8 km/h

How much do you agree with this summary:

>foreigner: lets derail the british culture thread - tell me about thailand
>thailad: sure lets - blah blah thailand
>british culture posters: please stop
>thailad: lol why are you derailing the thread

Do you keep it in a notepad .txt file?

How is thai weather british culture? Why not just make a new thread about it? Why do you want everyone in /brit/ to read about every minute detail about thailand?

You need to shop more goyim

Don’t worry about this history goyim

LOL

gagging for some thai culture

The autism is strong in here this morning

Take your bra off

Tell us more about Thailand Thailad.
It's fascinating.

Genuinely saddening that it's gone, was proud to have such a beautiful embassy.

Attached: im sad now.jpg (545x453, 62K)

before the 20th century people use to knock down old buildings/give them face lifts all the time

>this morning

You'll have to pin down that one lad first.

so is thailad the nonce or is Al the nonce?

greetings lads

Attached: 1482361108797.jpg (3200x2305, 733K)

Walked past the scientology centre near tottenham court rd they offered me to wath a 3 minute video on dianetics. I declined because i was busy.
Couldnt help but think
What would happen if i went down the whole scientology rabbit hole?

and then, suddenly, for no reason at all, we completely stopped caring about aesthetics

hiding this one swiftly

based

you must be 18 or over to post on 4channel

They'd try to take you for as much as they could buy selling you various horseshit courses, about it in the UK I'd imagine. Don't think they have many weird little communes or anything.

Man you need to relax. Thailad is only on for about 3 hours of a given day. You act like /brit/ is going to be about Thailand 24/7 from here on out. Chill.

wish I can do that to a hot chick's dead body. i wish i can fuck someone

Bit rubbish that
If it was lower barrier to entry id pursue it just for a laugh

Whiter than you, Jamal

Is prostitution legal in Thailand?

sucking a marlboro

We dont need to read about minutiae of another country every single day.
We don't need someone who will happily derail the thread for some foreigners' entertainment.

abysmal thread

page me when it gets better

gang

I unironically wouldn't mind going in for one of their personality tests or something. Would be interesting and something you could say you've done if the topic comes up.
no, but it's grey area because there's no way of proving that it took place. An assumption isn't enough to prosecute on.

'sucking a' is up there 'my pet rock' as the deadest gimmick going

Why do spice addicts always wear massive coats even when it’s really warm outside?

Club rule.

ah so it seems both al and thaiboy are both nonces

They don't

“My pet rock” was never a gimmick. It was a device 190 kg used to keep from incriminating himself online.

my eyes got me looking like a spice addict
completely glazed over dead eyed npc stare i have

Attached: gtfdb.png (600x448, 435K)

The homeless in my town are always in huge coats right through summer

>foreigner asks you to derail
>you happily oblige
See why no brits likes you here

as a result of taking too many redpills though, not drugs

well hes an even bigger nonce then, imagine being worried about using drugs lmao for the legal ascept

you're a nonce.
:(

every single morning you have to moan about the same shit. just filter him or shut up, you're annoying.

What's the public transport situation like in Thailand?

i mean you're the guy in thailand who seems to know a lot about prostitution laws

Fuck up you autismal cunt.

I dont whinge if he doesnt talk about thailand.

When I say FAT, you say YANK

FAT

Attached: actually a word.jpg (617x255, 24K)

Foreigners

WANK

YANK

jewpocalypse now

might buy a chinese, order 3x chow mein, then put 2 in the fridge so i dont have to make food tomorrow and possibly the next day

poopocalypse now

well that settles it then.

How about you chow mein on this
*unzips dick*

see

dont know how you sleep at night

>might buy a chinese
Nonce.

imagine going to thailand and not fucking a ladyboy