LMAO

LMAO

Attached: k2d364qvacg31.png (816x705, 791K)

what a cuck
nigger girls love slave larp, the ones I fugged loved it.

What a faggot.

>a black woman named "Edwards"

Attached: 1560118434582.jpg (243x250, 5K)

If he is White then I am Japanese.
He looks half african.

he is a fucking faggot

looks sorta like a quadroon
It's her last name

>he 'did not wish to partake' in his girlfriend's distasteful fantasy

Attached: 1548980063065.png (361x345, 20K)

why is he such a gargantuan faggot?

>ones i fugged loved it
Can you show me those doodles? You probably ripped the pages with your pencil, big boy?

>WTF? how could he turn down SEX?!

Attached: 1534263136863.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

you sound jealous

I worked a couple of contracts in Houston.
Not everyone is a shut in alkie.

he literally turned it down cause he's a wigger who thinks it's degrading to black people

Damn, this guy doesnt understand how fetish works. Ofc its always shameful, what turns people on in secret, is what usually bothers them and is taboo/fucks with the emotions intensely. It's why rape fantasy is so common. A fetish I'd a sexual coping mechanism, and usually it is therapeutic. But due to their terrible and offensive, hurtful mindfuck nature, most fetishes can't be fulfilled. And it breeds weirdos and people who hurt themselves in someway. The power of sex can't be fathomed, it can hurt more than anything. I think we all need to come together and be there for each other. That may mean you bf wants you you to pretend to be a small young young girl, and really all that shows is deep down, he understands that is is very very wrong, snd something he isn't okay with... letting it out is healthy.

>quadroon
Sounds logical, mulatto are the biggest onions

Not really, the guy from croatia that browses Jow Forums and says that he fucked couple of black wome and they wanted to be called "slaves" is kinda made up.
I worked your mom's ass.

i bet she came from being beat up and spit on

Fuck off giovanni.rosso

it's degrading to him aswell to have his partner behave like this
I don't expect you guys to understand... just post soyjak and be done with it, I'm sure you want to jack off to interracial thanks to this thread

nah youre right
only uber virgins and dudes with less than 40 kills disagree

how? it's bad ass and makes him look powerful. you are just mad cause you're a brown mutt

it's shameful to the woman not the man

t. Mulatto
In all honesty, why are you the biggest onions?

god i wish that were me

It is shameful to no one, you don't speak about it with anyone else, it makes the relationship stronger because you are able to get into the lowest low in morality with her and still come up together

It's shameful.to the.man too. He isn't racist and doesn't want to do that to someone he loves. And such a deepseeded problem. Ingues they weren't close enough. A real relationship, where you truly connect with someone and their soul and life, you do things for them and they are comfy enough with you to expose that part of them. Fuck what people think, he should have thought of her pussy and how far off it would get doing these terrible things. She knows what she wanted. They should have been close enough to do it though. I guess she was too forward too soon

>NOOO WHY DIDN'T HE JUST HAVE SEX WITH HER? ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS BETRAY HIS MORAL PRINCIPLES AND FETISHIZE ONE OF THE CRUELLEST ASPECTS OF HUMAN NATURE - THE OWNERSHIP OF OUR FELLOW MAN - IN EXCHANGE FOR AN ORGASM! SOOOO WORTH IT! IS HE GAY OR SOMETHING?

Attached: soy crying mouth.png (726x750, 124K)

you're about to make the incels cry

Virgin desu

>THIS MAN IS A BETA. A SAD VIRGIN DESU. FUCK EVERYTHING. FUCK GETTING MY LIFE TOGETHER. I LIVE FOR THE CUM.

Attached: 1556811413203.png (467x264, 27K)

white people are so conditioned against "racism" they will freak out when confronted by something they perceive as "racist". funnily enough, they invented the word racism in the 19th century. anglos specifically. all cancer comes from the usa. and then this black girl came down with this unfortunate fetish because of living in usa.
many white americans have started trying to externally assimilate neighboring cultures. i.e trying to make the spanish language adopt a made up gender neutral -x ending.

>he 'did not wish to partake' in his girlfriend's distasteful fantasy

Attached: 1565290813514.jpg (1080x1331, 246K)

>people ITT not understanding that it's degrading to be fetishized for your race regardless of how it's done

you are just butthurt crapskins mad that she wanted a white man to dominate her

>people ITT not understanding that it's degrading to be fetishized for your race regardless of how it's done

Attached: fatfeminist2-e1432345833478-640x480-640x480.jpg (640x480, 49K)

but `latino' covers male, female and neuter

don't tell white american college campus dwellers that

do americans really?

>slave nigger fetish bad
>ghetto nigger clothes good
Not very PC of him to dress like that

he's a wigger cuck

How fucking gay is he? I mean I'm literally kinda gay and I would've done it. I'd make her scream "Oooh massa~!" and cum buckets desu

when you love someone based on purely love and personality, they can changed later.
when you love someone based on his eyes, fair skin and blond/red.brown hair, it's forever, even after he become fat/skelly
UwU

I'm unironically a BDSM degenerate and I don't engage in play that is predicated on sexual or racial inferiority.

He doesn't do what he isn't comfortable with. Just because you all would do literally anything because you're thirsty af doesn't mean this guy should have to do something he's genuinely uncomfortable with.

Oh my god. John Cena is dating Michelle Obama?

t. virgin liar

He knew better than to continue sticking his dick into crazy

Brainlet post. So its degrading to me if I larp as a slave owner during sex? Its a simple dominantion on one side and submission one the other type fantasy. Vanilla as fuck. Also you can combine it with cosplay. Wear some fancy clothes like leo in django and have her wear a maid outfit.

>spat in her face
so in the end she got what she wanted

Everything is fine as long it's consensual from both sides. Dunno what's so hard to understand about it. You can larp as a child rapist (with your partner larping as a child). Of course that's fucking disgusting as a real situation but if it gets both of you off, who fucking cares??

Based and traditionalpilled

DA FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?

why black girls only use us white men for our ability to enslave them

t. that one croat posting niggers all the time

Fucked 3 black chicks. This user is not lying at all.

I called them nigresses. The one that objected (a feminist) objected to me calling her that. I implied she was a black tigress, therefore a nigress. I could barely believe my own bullshit, but she ate it up yas queen.

What a fag. Role play is cool, my ex made me do all sort of bullshit: slave, I'm a cop and I'm raping her, I'm her pimp etc some were so stupid they almost made me laugh but who cares? I have pretty weird fantasies too

Doubt they are all like the ones you fucked lmao

>tfw i'll never get to do this

Attached: shit.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Then everyone clapped

My gf had an older brother fetish. She pretends to be the naive 13 year old sister having sinful fantasies about her older brother who is visiting from college. And she get what she wants but regrets it half way through but older brother doesn't stop and it turns to rape and she cries and dies on the inside, she caring older brother has now become a monster. do that for her. In return I fucked her from behind and forced her to watch beheading videos and we couldn't stop until came. She did that for me, and understands I have a phobia/deep fear of death and knew it was so disgusting and emotional mindfuck for me and my phobias got twisted up in some weird form of sexual anguish. She doesn't judge me. She comforts me when i have panic attacks at night when the thoughts of death and infinity overwhelm me. When. You've been with someone for ten years and you're both freaks, shit gets weird

this is either extremely patrician or extremely fucked