Why does everyone hate the irish?

they seem pretty based to me

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (1280x640, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CQLM62r5nLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

disgusting people, I'm literally vomiting right now remembering every Irishman I've met

Attached: 978045_1020133449058822.jpg (2048x1536, 484K)

it's a traditional british value

*blocks your path*
What’s the craic

Attached: 27AC9495-C79C-42A4-8C85-97071422BCC3.jpg (720x960, 105K)

Literally the definition of unbased

It's like British equivalent of Ukraine

only anglos hate irish ppl

I think Arabs like them for some reason

They're untanned niggers

Tell me about the owl lady

>goblinos
>muh ancestry
>irish community center
>dutch flag

Do americans really

too much pre-indo european blood. the viking rapes greatly helped that island, gave them some germanic blood.

Attached: Saoirse_Ronan_DublinMay152012_J0001_012.jpg (2418x3594, 2.7M)

Unironically whiter than the british

I don't, literally one of the only good european posters on Jow Forums

Bump

>irish_conspiracy_infographic.jpg

Only anglos do.
It's like when they mock France, but since contrary to the irish frenchies are insufferable cunts nobody really cares.

Irish are British you shart. British = English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish and Cornish.

Also non-wog white kiwis and aussies are British, and non-Quebecois and non-wog Canucks are British.

> Why
UK's Portugal, that's why

The Gaels were indo european too

gaels have probably the least amount of pie blood.

Emmm, they aren't able to speak their own language, but simultaneously hate their English-speaking neighbors. Looks particularly hypocritically

this.
the irish either need to be gaelic or admit they are a colony of America.

Only Anglos hate us because their uncle or something was caught in an IRA explosion

There are a disproportionate amount of posters in the /brit/ general who’s relatives were killed or maimed by the IRA
This Aussie for example is a well known poster, his uncle was killed and his family forced to flee Ulster because of the IRA

But IRA it is just a bunch of terrorists, isn't it?

No retard, they hate us because they have no reason to like us. The default stance on any country is to hate it until given a reason to do otherwise. We have made fuck all contributions to the world so we never gave people a reason to like us in the first place. Hence, nobody really thinks of us but when they do remember us, they just have mild feelings of contempt for us

Hey... you had that Irish philosopher from the 8th century and.... a cool language but you don't... at least you are still genetically the same.... oh, Ireland 2040....

Cornish are English you mong.

>being this selfhating and sensitive to Jow Forums shitposting
Really? Don't take it too seriously

Quisling faggot

Sudan more like POOdan

I thought they're generally liked
I kinda feel bad for their language though

I wouldn't say it's self-hate, I'm happy I was born here. I'm just being realistic in how other countries view us. A lot of Irish people have this incorrect view that the whole world loves us just because a few Americans talk about their ancestry from here

don't, if the irish don't care about their own language and culture you shouldnt

We are generally liked outside of Jow Forums memes because normal people don’t arbitrate their appreciation for other countries through the lens of cultural Darwinism like autists here do

By my ancestors your head will be on a platter tomorrow and your queen, my wife

I guarantee you the general global impression of Ireland is positive

me in the middle

Attached: Capture.png (465x585, 284K)

Don't they have their own identity though? Cornish Celtic culture.

what are you talking about

That's what Angloid propaganda will tell you, but they weren't. There were terrorists involved in the Troubles, but those were the ones that supported the British, such as the UDA and UVF. The IRA didn't intentionally kill civilians and had a good cause. So-called "loyalist" groups and the British military both intentionally killed civilians purely out of racism against Irish people.

Really? They destroy their own language, which means that their culture and traditions will die soon. I don’t understand why they are doing this. But it does not look based.

Imagine being so cucked that you willingly decide to no longer speak your own language

Angloids are scum
Kill them all for EVROPA
Evropean brother

Because of convenient economic incentives to speak another language. Ireland is a lot like Belarus.

Just like you

What?

>convenient economic incentives
It mainly died because we had a 5 year long famine in which 1/4 of the population died

IRELAND IS BASED
IRISH PEOPLE ARE BASED
IRELAND UNITED
FUCK ANGLOS
FUCK BRITAIN

Attached: 6ec.jpg (767x575, 92K)

The only worthwhile people to be connected with Ireland are the Anglo "Irish" Protestant elite..A truly remarkable people with many great deeds to their name.
The rest are barbarians who have contributed nothing to the advancement of human civilisation.

Attached: English Steel.jpg (1920x1152, 179K)

You had every opportunity to revive Irish after independence. Israel did it with Hebrew.

Israel had amerifat money thrown at them to help this endeavour, mainly by the rich jews that run the US

Test

Irish people are like you combine all disadvantages of whites, blacks and gypsies and give none of positive sides of this races. And they extraordinarily stupid even on average western European scale.

why did you type Irish instead of polish?

angloids are such stupid arrogant creatures
they think because their ansestors killed some zulus they know shit

Ireland has money

buddy we lost 4 million which was half the pop

Kill them all please

1/4 died 1/4 emigrated to the US or UK

>The IRA didn't intentionally kill civilians
ah yes let's just blow kids outside of a sweet shop in cheshire and blow a pub filled with civvies because some soldiers also like to drink there but don't worry we're not intentionally killing civilians

literally fuck off with your paddy propaganda, terrorist sympathising potato paki scum

it did not have money until after the programme for economic expansion in the 1950s and 60s

Not really the same scenario, Israel needed a bridge language for all its immigrants and was founded to restore a jewish land. Not to mention the Catholic church had no interest in helping Irish being restored. The languages they taught when they took over the schools in 1800's were English, Latin and Ancient Greek. Irish was only added in the late 1800's because of a growing nationalist movement.

>invade country and subjugate their people
>surprised when they fight back
noooooooooo that wasn't supposed to happen!!!!!!

Oi my family on my fathers side is predominantly English with a few irish bastards thrown in. Can one of you Jow Forumselectuals tell me what phenotype this makes me? Do i say celtic or gaelic or saxon or anglo or what? Theres too fucking many of these cunts and i dont wanna pour through 1000 years of history to answer this dumb question.

Attached: 1555407428994.jpg (500x600, 70K)

>targeting children and civilians
darkie scum

id love to blow you up you fucking cunt

You're one to talk, Angloid. Your "people" killed far, far more civilians than ours ever did.

Is that a pinnacle of Irish argumentation?

lets stick to facts. The British army killed more civilians (their own citizens no less) as a % of those killed by them than the IRA.
Loyalists intentionally targeted civilians which can be seen by their kill count.

Attached: troubles_deaths_by_status_organisation.gif (482x363, 9K)

During the famine of 31-33 and World War II, we lost 30 to 40% of the population. But that does not stop us from using our language

I am English and Irish but my English side of the family is from Cornwall so i am almost certainly entirely Celtic.
If your English family are from the south east then you would be a ix of Anglo and Celtic.

Get it cunt?

Attached: 1565732029767.jpg (1024x845, 127K)

So you should be able to revive it now that the Catholic Church is less powerful and the economy is better

you litteraly dont you all speak russian like a bunch of cucks

>whataboutism
didn't discuss, dispute, or condone the actions of the british; simply outed the statement "the IRA didn't intentionally kill civilians" as the lie it is

your language is a dialect of Russian anyway

your Down syndrome rotten teeth looking scum of people literally killed millions of people while invading and occupying other countries, including children, so you should just shut your filthy mouth

is calling people dumb the pinnacle of polish argumentation?

People from Cornwall are genetically Gaelic, not by language. So you are probably pure Gael.

yes but now Ireland is filled with foreigners and Americanised leftists who are more concerned with our country being viewed as progressive in anglo media than our own culture.

Aye fair enough

Which one of you lot is responsible for our version of english btw? Our accents and shit?

It's not whataboutary when it's within the same scope of what we are discussing. If you want to claim the IRA are terrorists you'll have to claim the british army is too

>HURR HURR U SCUM FOR DOIN WAT U DID
>HURR WAT U MEAN WE DID DAT MORE DAN U DAT WATABOUTIZZUM MATE DAT NOT SAME GUV

Attached: 1545468360312.jpg (489x766, 44K)

Russian is used in everyday life in the south and east of the country. In the center, north and west they speak mainly Ukrainian. And this is only for everyday life. Army, politics, schools, universities, cinema, tv, radio, advertisements everywhere only Ukrainian language. It's just a matter of time before the number of Russian speakers drops to zero. And yes, we gained independence from Russia only 30 years ago. And how many independent Ireland exist? 100 years?

I don't. IRA are based and fuck the Brits.

also because of the programme many american and international companies made their European HQ in Ireland. This made Ireland pretty rich but also contributed to the migration of Irish speaking natives from the rural west of Ireland to the English speaking cites of Dublin and cork. Now Ireland has a respected IT core which means English will always be the most used language as it is the medium of the internet.

Ignore this shitposter, he is a West Brit known on /éire/ for his denial that the Famine was genocide

>we didn't intentionally kill civilians
>yes you did
>WELL WHAT ABOUT YOU
ah yes the famous mick intellect

once again, i haven't condoned or even discussed the actions of british

based anglos deserved it, stop occupying Ireland
>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST RESIST BEING OCCUPIED AND COLONOZIED NOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE CAR???

Attached: Soy noo.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

No, you are wrong.
youtu.be/CQLM62r5nLI

no they don't, shut up

they might hate the number of niggers here

i'm pretty sure most people don't think about us

on Jow Forums we are probably disliked for not being part of the germanic circlejerk but irl we're too irrelevant to have an opinion on

>"""resisting""" the """oppression""" of children outside sweet shops
viva la resitance

>Why yes, let's shift from widely spoken language that let our people to work online to local nonecare tier surjic
Degeneracy.

>niggers
give it a rest gammon

All civilian casualties as the result of IRA bombings were the fault of *nglo incompetency. Warnings were always given well in advance of detonation, plenty of time for evacuation to be carried out, but oftentimes the security forces would mull around scratching their holes so that a few would be killed and they would get the opportunity to paint the IRA as terrorists

>hur dont hate black people noooooooo
they smell
they lazy
they criminal
simple