War of Northern Aggression

>War of Northern Aggression

Attached: 1552819119644.gif (644x740, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

angrystaffofficer.com/2019/04/01/debunking-the-myth-of-southern-hegemony-southerners-who-stayed-loyal-to-the-us-in-the-civil-war/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_draft_riots
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1563772741524.png (624x434, 166K)

My only question is why does it trigger Yankees to call it the War Between the States?

>>NOOOOOOO THE CIVIL WAR WASN'T ABOUT SLAVERY!! STOP BELIEVING THE MAINSTREAM NARRATIVE!!! IT WAS ABOUT STATES' RIGHTS TO... TO OWN... FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING JEW!!!

Attached: soy maga cry.jpg (690x748, 118K)

South acted in self defence.

Attached: 1541488690324.png (679x873, 1000K)

Attached: ad5.png (640x714, 860K)

STOP IT WE'RE NOT RACISTS
WE ONLY LYNCHED NIGGERS A COUPLE TIMES A YEAR YOU NORTHERNERS ARE THE REAL KKK

Attached: Soyboy_Wojak_116.png (475x619, 92K)

I never heard about that term, and it doesn't really sound that bad. The War of Northern Aggression name is just revisionist history, and a way to justify Southern inbreds. If you bring up anything about the Civil War, it causes massive butthurt among the South when you bring up the fact slavery was the main, if not only, factor of it.

Sherman would agree with the Confederacy about almost everything nowadays.

Attached: 1541523337123.png (1083x1079, 423K)

it was northern aggression that started the war though, you cant deny that

> US troops get stationed in Fort Sumter, a US base on US soil property of the US government
> HOW DARE THEY

angrystaffofficer.com/2019/04/01/debunking-the-myth-of-southern-hegemony-southerners-who-stayed-loyal-to-the-us-in-the-civil-war/

someone likes black cock

Attached: lincuckoln.jpg (632x752, 96K)

SEETHING

BASED Tunisia

>land of the free
>can't decide what to do with your state even though the country is the result of a declaration of independence

He wanted to send them back

sure he did. doesn't matter what he "wanted" cause what we got is millions of free n****rs fucking white women and living off welfare

I'll always have your back my dixie brother..

> what if we send all blacks in the USA to Liberia in Afr-
> NO WE KEEP THEM HERE YOU YANKEE BASTARD SIC SEMPER TYRAN- *gets shot*

or better yet just never free them in the first place

lol

New York City literally had massive riots that set the city on fire and lynched niggers, because they didn't want to get drafted to go on an SJW slave-freeing quest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_draft_riots

We all know how much the Feds just loved their black bulls though. They just couldn't do without them.

Yes, go die in a swamp in Mississippi to free Tyrone so he can move north and turn Baltimore and Detroit into shitholes.

Attached: New York City draft riots Civil War.jpg (948x899, 342K)

Sherman was redpilled on Jews and supported genociding the injuns in the West after the war. He was just an autist for following Federal orders.

>dude I can't wait to go die on a battlefield to preserve an inefficient institution that suppresses my wages!
why was the average southerner so cucked?

Attached: DW_GUpoVoAA1JNl.jpg (708x800, 64K)

>>"DUDE I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO FREE BLACK SLAVES SO I CAN EAT THEIR LOADS OUT OF MY WIFE!"

Attached: e62SG48.gif (480x360, 82K)

why do you Americans always jump to cuckoldry?

>north tries to encourage interracial couples and completely destroy their economy
>ahahhh! why are they leaving>?

>Personal favorite military campaign?
>Sherman's march to the sea of course

Attached: 1565474235091.jpg (1110x1239, 152K)

It was not only about slavery
It was also about the south having a backwards medieval economy and crying to the federal government for privileges and gibs