Is France an Arab or African country?

Is France an Arab or African country?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_France.svg (2).png (1200x800, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opVLKujyq-g&feature=youtu.be&t=444
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They combined aren't even 10-15% of the country

Attached: 1565521697581.jpg (397x554, 25K)

B-but Jow Forums told me it was filled to the brim!!! White genocide!! White genocide!!!!!!

There is a way more Maghrebians than black people here, it's just blacks people are focused on Paris. We have no stats but without taking into account our islands I would say 10% maghrebians and 5% black.

We call it the great replacement now, white genocide makes us look like conspiracy theorists

are there even native French people left?
I wonder whats the percentage

Attached: apu pc.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

France is a 3rd world country
They dont believe in science

Attached: u98gxw1cuse11.jpg (3299x2189, 846K)

These statistics don't count for the arabs born here, in total honestly France is maybe 35% french, 30% european immigrants and 35% extra-european immigrants

>don't believe in science
You invented that Mr. Adam and Eve, but eve took it in the ass from Tyrone because she wanted to "stay a virgin" for mariage

Yes as much a shithole than japan lmao

Kys poltard

Piss of ahmed

What are you even trying to say?
Are you alright, Günter?

Paris and Marseille are Sweden-tier for sure.

>admitting you're a Jow Forumstard
Why would you do that?

The biggest delusion ever

It was a sarcasm, user.
I'm not even white.

Kevin De Sousa, ethnic frenchmen
Dylan Rossini, 100% french
You think France is even less french?

>they literally are the same thing and are both conspiracy theories

"Great replacement" is a conspiracy theory too, Jow Forumstard.

Godamnit, your sarcasm was too clever for the brain of a cumskinned whiteboi

I don't know what is the most pathetic, people making those baits or those believing in it and spreading them.

Attached: 1565673139566.jpg (625x626, 63K)

idk but i'm going to Marseille to study this year and all my French friends told me that i will feel at home there.

See

They just said that because the French are known for being very nice people :)

Even our white nationalists are immigrants, Conversano, Ayoub, Mercado, Ouslimani, none of them are french, just imagine the state of this country, if you think this is bait it's fine

Sadly braindead Jow Forumstards are the ones that spread them the most, and delude themselves with them, even defending them, which is effectively choosing to blackpill yourself

>Even our white nationalists are immigrants

Attached: 1563934940490.png (600x580, 572K)

Conversano Hahahaha, the salam alaikom in Russia. Priceless desu

Why are French people so ashamed of their black and Arab heritage? You see so many frenchies here get upset when you mention the fact that a 1/3 of their country is black/brown even though they’re very left wing.

Of course Sweden doesn't have any white nationalists because there aren't any whites left in Sweden to be nationalistic for

youtube.com/watch?v=opVLKujyq-g&feature=youtu.be&t=444
The link of the vid ( the guy is a white supermacist)

Racism and ignorance, the same delusions that led anglos into thinking that they're white

>Salam aleikum Salam aleikum
OH NO NO NO NO NO
How did I forget Zemmour too btw, this is France

Attached: 1507467837368.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

Marsiglia is a shithole with or without any people at all, user

>so many frenchies here
>here
This is a racist site what else do you expect

Attached: 1564130532160.jpg (640x437, 47K)

Why are Amerimongrels so obsessed with Europe not being white? Are they projecting their own insecurities?

Attached: 1437392201671[1].png (741x649, 23K)

im a white american and i identify with europe, so i care about what happens to it

>im a white american
ok Carlos

Yes, but Jow Forums is 99% left wing

baka

Actually Jow Forums is radical centrist board

99% of white french posters are literally nazi. All the moderate left around 2016

You forgot the master of the logos

Attached: Soral-goy.jpg (640x342, 23K)

arab

>Conversano, Ayoub, Mercado, Ouslimani
i cringe every time

>im a white american and i identify with europe

Attached: 1545271441653.png (600x517, 229K)

what happens in this video?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ePgu5y8-rU

white ethnonationalist hits an arab in the face

Whatever will be said by other "french" posters (Jow Forumstards), this post is what approachs truth.

Attached: 4685338636648.jpg (1024x1177, 299K)

>t., 30% Algerian with muslim prayer calls ringing from every street corner

I dunno why'd they do that, Arabs are white.

like clockwork

The arab white supremacist tells him that he doesn't respect him and Soral reacts

I don't read baguette please explain

look here's proof

Attached: 1559208012030.png (1011x939, 160K)

He is italian, heir of roman empire, soral is a crypto muslim convert.

Daniel stp

>On 15 April 2019, he was sentenced to a year in prison for Holocaust denial as a result of a drawing published on Egalité et Réconciliation.
lol wtf

>73% new born in ile-de-france
no way it's so high

delicious irony

Attached: 430 (1).jpg (699x485, 60K)

I'm pretty sure that nafris (jews included) and sub-saharans combined make up at least 1/3 of the population.

Percentage of babies born of at least one extra european parent.

Attached: drepanocytose-total-2012.jpg (1400x1978, 335K)

> heir of roman empire
>arab delusions
go away goyversano

Ahmed pls go back thank you

I only do that when Germans call us "mutt"

All capitals in Europe are virtue signalling multikulti shitholes. Travel 10 miles outside of it, and colored people are few and far between, and the ones who are there are actually integrated, at least here.

>Percentage of babies born of at least one extra european parent.
>extra parent
what does it mean?

Excuse me but my name is actually Ismail Ouslimani and I am 100% white and Christian so piss off

France doesn't collect ethnic stats because "DAS RAYCIS", but this map shows the percentage of newborns at risk for sickle cell anemia per region. While sickle cell anemai can occur in some Mediterranean Europeans, the "at risk" group is generally North and West African (which are the grand grand majority of France's non-white immigrants).

While not fully accurate, it's a rough estimate of what percentage of newborns per region is non-white. Here's the scary part: France isn't even all that massive an outlier compared to other Western European countries. For example in the Netherlands in 2003, roughly 20% of births were non-Western. That percentage has almost certainly increased in the past 16 years.

Learn Latin, Brainlet.

>extra-european

Extra-European means non-European in this case

Conversano - italian therefore heir of roman empire
Ayoub - lebanese therefore phenician greek and not arab, imbecile
Ouslimani - kabyle therefore viking vandal
Merkado - ????? therefore white, 100% white

>Ismail Ouslimani
what is this guy? i searched his name and found his youtube channel. it has 624k subs which i guess i decently big for a french channel. but it has only 13 videos uploaded. has he deleted all videos or something?

Please go back Ahmed my friend it will be better for everyone.

all of these don't classify as white

Ask any frenchmen living in the countryside (including me) he will tell you it was the case 20 years ago but it changed more so rapidly in the past 2 years, even in my 20k inhabitant things are very grim

>muh white
Found the Jow Forumstard

Christ almighty. If you live in Paris, can you even walk around at night?

>Jow Forumstard
found the race traitor libtard

reminder that the most famous french person ever had literally 0% french blood and spoke like a wop all his life

I was born in France, yes my parents may come from Africa but I have the french ID card so I am 100% french, if you're unhappy about that it's your problem incel

Pic related is the drawing
It says "Shoah where are you ?"

Attached: Dessin.jpg (1000x1387, 597K)

Ile de France*
Paris intra muros is safe overall, but suburbs are probably the worst place of european union (except Marseille of course).

Yeah he was basically the "Paul Joseph Watson"
before his face reveal he used to post reactionnary videos ( very basic anti immigrants,feminism etc narrative ), his community is probably disappointed by the fact that he is an arab thought lol.

>muuuh it's le so funny to spread memes about France being non white based on misinformations lmao

>Nooo not brown people we'll look like Italians, a fate worse than death!

Attached: 1556369635939.png (736x1444, 274K)

A mouse born in a doghouse won't be a dog Ahmed my friend you know it.

No you are not French at all

your parents just happened to jump on a boat and your mom gave birth to you in France.

you sir are African

yeah but you'll need a flashlight otherwise you'll bump into a lot of melanin enriched gentlemen

is this misinformation ?

>Italians look like mixed black and whites
The absolute freaking state of americans ethnics lmao, you're a monster

I can't tell if this is supposed to be Charlemagne or Napoleon given the description

No real French person would consider you French but you people insist your French

Why?

that's pretty crazy. is he actually in jail now for that?

>they're actually replying to the shitpost
how fucking low is your IQ, how old are you guys

LOL what ?
You think you wil get raped if you walk around in the night in Saint-Cloud or Garches ?
You're delusional.

>leaf

>Is France an Arab or African country?
Yes

Attached: a.jpg (225x225, 7K)