Do Brits really do this?

>In the ad for the Mondelez-owned cream cheese brand, two new dads were shown eating lunch at a restaurant where food circulated on a conveyor belt. While chatting they accidentally find their babies are whisked away on it. “Let’s not tell mum,” one of them says.

>Mondelez told the ASA it was stuck in a no-win situation, having specifically chosen two dads to avoid depicting the stereotypical image of showing two new mums handling all the childcare responsibilities.

>The ASA banned the ad, saying it reinforced the idea that men were ineffective childcarers.

Attached: hbgvfcd.png (792x672, 468K)

Based af

this is just getting sad now

Taking care of children will always be a woman’s job, it’s what they’re built for. An infant’s attachment with their mother is always stronger than the one with their father. Plus, dads are always at work which weaken whatever bond they have

What level of PC are we on here?

Do you have a license for this opinion?

Based Britain

Attached: 1529051002296.jpg (720x720, 188K)

Why is pc culture regarding censorship in the public space and media so much stronger in the UK than anywhere else?

What the fuck is that real?

I feel no bond with my mom but I do with my dad, and I can even remember as far back as being 1 years old and breastfeeding. So unless you have any qualified studies to back it up, your opinion has no value to anyone.

I blame tories

>p-please take my fake anecdotal evidence as proof!!!!

>internet piracy, the act of illegally obtaining duplicated media at no cost, finances terrorism
Are Brits really this retarded?

The Anglo-Saxon is truly the root of all evil.

Don't project your experience with your frigid dad onto everyone

No. US English spelling of 'organised' for one thing. It's not even a very good fake.

Based
I'm sick of everyone thinking us males don't know how to take care of the kids

If someone disputes your claim, and you have to accuse them of lying, you should reconsider how your defensiveness over your opinions makes you even less credible.

btw anecdotes are important for PSYCHOLOGY, this isn't a hard science

let's see the studies you cited ;)

oh also

>p-please stop calling out my misogyny and incel logic!!!!

don't you have a gun rampage on innocent people to plan?

Jesus someone has a complex

It's a thing pushed by American lefties in California and other coastal regions.

It's stronger in the UK than in America because in America it's counterbalanced by some hardcore conservatives. However this doesn't bleed through abroad because these conservatives have almost zero media presence (explaining such things as Obama and Hillary Clinton being more popular in Europe than in America).

It's stronger than in the rest of Europe because in regards to American media the Brits have no language barrier. It therefore bleeds through quicker than in the rest of Europe. In regards to SJW bullshit I'd say America is 10 years ahead of us and the UK 5 years.

But that's just me hypothesizing.

In the US there are no media censorship. People say a lot of stupid shit, but no ads would be censored like it is in the UK.

Yeah. Europe sadly has no anti-"big gubmint" movement/sentiment like America does.

there is literally nothing wrong with this

seething

I mean were pretty "progressive" in general yanks don't get all of the blame

I fail to see the issue with this desu

Displaying men as terrible fathers is bad. What's there to be mad about?

Would your opinion change if this was about women being displayed as bad mothers?

The UK is airstrip one
It's only purpose is to be used to inject retarded american politics in Europe

Of course not. But the thing is that fathers are generally kinda rare in ads like that unless it's about manly shit like sports or whatever, so it's a bit worse with men. Women get plenty of examples of being good mothers, they don't need reinforcement of the idea that they can be good parents. Men however need it.
In short, it's a shitty thing to do for both sexes, but it's worse to do it for men cause they need more good examples and representation as parents.

Lmao grown men don't need a cheese advert to give them confidence in their abilities

Attached: 1516047521946s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

It's not for men you fucking retard, it's not about boosing confidence either. How the fuck did you even come to that conclusion?
It's about influencing the generaö image of men, especially towards young children. Children get really influenced by shit like this because they absorb information like sponges.

consider yourself reported to the MI6

This is based though

absolute state