M

B

E

C

I

I

L

E

Sorry bros for letting you down. Now can't say "WE DID IT REDDIT!". Forgive me brothers.

Attached: 1561628257072.jpg (822x960, 50K)

Arab imbecile

Uhmmmm ahskually I am a berber. I can't even speak arabic. I speak Tamazight. Know the difference uncultured swine! Besides, I already offer my apologies. Don't be so rude.

Reminder that sandniggers come to Jow Forums because Jow Forums gives them PTSD from getting so heavily-BTFO'd by hatefacts and cheeky shitposting.

Here's a good documentary about how subhuman and retarded Afghanis are.

>literally can't shoot strait
>always high on opium
>short manlets
>missing teeth
>general retardation from inbreeding and inferior genetics
>literally rape kids, including boys, all the time, even the officers, if white US personnel aren't around to stop them

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

Yeah, Vice is pozzed, but the things they show in this can't really be spun in any pro-shitskin light.

Attached: Muslim inbred mutant.png (1865x884, 1.73M)

Oh so you are berber, then I guess you're a pagan right? Oh wait, don't tell me you.... you're...
You're a muslim??

Free Western Sahara

>reminder that sandniggers come to Jow Forums instead of Jow Forums because they have PTSD's.
Kek I am the one giving them PTSD's by posting pictures of interracial couples.

You can't be pagan in current year. The only ones that claim to be pagan are edgy LARPers that are against so caller "desert religions."

B-based?

So let me get this straight, 1000 years ago Morocco was populated by Berbers who practiced their own religion, then a horde of goat fuckers who came from the Arabic Peninsula invaded your region, raped your grand grandmother, beheaded your great great-uncle, and as a result your skin is poo-coloured and your IQ dropped by 10

You just got banned for posting nudes.

Otherwise you would be there and not here. This is a blue board so you would get banned even harder.

>so caller "desert religions."

Islam is a dersert religion though. Mohammed was a pedo who copied shit from kikes and Christians and his retarded sandnigger cousins believed it.

You niggers literally based your entire society on something you copied from whites/kikes.

How does it feel knowing your religion/society is based on a Jewish volcano demon?

Attached: Islam Muslim niggers inbreeding.png (1836x903, 258K)

>Islam is a dersert religion though.
All abrahamic religions are desert religions though.

How does it feel to be fat?

Are you describing what is happening to france?

>No u

Get dabbed on mon amie

>you copied from whites
do amerimutts really believe christianity was invented by whites?

Jow Forums is full of Arabs, what are you on about?

>Afghans
>Arabs
Actual non-meme imbecile.

>Christianity was invented by whites and is not a desert religion
Amerimutts not even once.

Just delet your post you moron

seething mutt

>I can't even speak arabic
That's what most Arabs say about Moroccans.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 31 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 108K)