Is anyone else addicted to this shit? It's like the ultimate neet tool...

Is anyone else addicted to this shit? It's like the ultimate neet tool. A few clicks and 30 minutes later Rajeesh is at my door with shitty asian or american food

Attached: ubereats-banner-black_0.jpg (2048x1536, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oFgWy2ifX5s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iktf bro

is it weird that i take screenshots of all my drivers? that way i know who has come a 2nd time and who to tip. i thjink theres only 1 white guy in there

it's not available in my city but the alternatives, yes, god bless whoever came up with that
they even deliver fucking cigarettes, I literally haven't seen the sun on my week off

You'll get fat
If you have time just walk to get food

Attached: Работа-курьером-в-Яндекс-Еда.jpg (968x544, 131K)

never done this
what is it

It uber for food delivery

They’re a courier service that will deliver food from restaurants that dont do delivery

>I literally haven't seen the sun on my week off
based. I'm up to 5 days without going outside. Unfortunately I am out of alcohol, so I will have to brave the outside world for 10 minutes today

ok, i think i get it
isn't that what deliveroo does?

Only popular in Poland because it delivers BBC to Polish girls

>deliveroo
yes, but we have uber here because poles would rather support amerijews than britjews

Why do they hire exclusively Indians in Warsaw? I never saw a single non-Indian(/Paki?) UberEats guy, not even once.

I don't like that it makes an $8 meal into a $15 one. Might as well just get it my self.

delivery fee here is only ~2 USD

You pay for not having to move your ass around the city and waste time
Time is money

same but it gets old fast desu

I don't want to be too dependent on apps and end up like this: youtu.be/oFgWy2ifX5s

Wow, savage. Poles are utterly destroyed now. How will they ever recover? I'm posting this in r/funnymemes for some juicy upvotes. Incredible.

>isn't that what deliveroo does?
Uber is the main competitor to deliveroo, and since Uber can lose money as much as they want they're currently winning the race.

it's also based if you don't want specific restaurants from knowing how much you eat there
I order chines food from this one place like 8 times a month and if they knew it would be very cringe

Well they still have your name...

How's your vacation going szcwsz?

Yes, because Grab keeps feeding me and my friends 50% discounts. We just take turns ordering to not exhaust promos.

Wow poles are going in vacation with EU money?
Big if true.

We have wolt
It originated earlier than uber eats
Uber eats plans an ecpansion to here, but I doubt they'll have much success

Wolt is just too good

Tell me more about this "Wolt"

yeah but they might think I'm a businessman or a successful actor or something instead of an alcoholic NEET

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolt
Basically Northern European uber eats, but it's cheaper, have a lot of internal discounts and you get points as well, which makes next orders cheaper

Sounds pretty based

In Russia there is two food delivery services, from Yandex and from Mail Group.
Rivalry between them turned into big meme here.

Attached: DtryPBKW4AAkdMJ.jpg large.jpg (700x630, 144K)

We really do have better alternatives than mainstream Western services, since we are main market for nordic countries expansion, we get everything that they get, and in most cases it's better.

For example, hesburger > mcdonalds.
Wolt > uber eats
Seb > Western Union

Attached: 51872756_265277491056237_2743113159776127175_n.jpg (899x899, 242K)

Yeah the delivery fee is a lot more here because wage for the driver plus they use a car which is more expensive to operate than a bike or motorcycle. As much as I would like it to be cheaper the fee should be a lot more so the delivery person gets paid better.

We have yandex as a taxi service, unironically it only aurvives cause of Russian subsidies, since no one uses it due to Russian information stealing.

Uber and bolt are most popular taxi services here

Attached: D7v_VHiWsAAucaE.jpg (1200x745, 173K)

Interesting. I use Yandex taxi in Helsinki, it under different brand but you still can order it with Yandex app, but I wasn't expect them to do business in Baltics.
Also in Russia Uber was by absorbed Yandex, but Uber app still works here.

>tipping
back to chicago yank

where do you get enough gibs to even be an alcoholic as a neet?

As I said, this is failed expansion to them, since we hate Russian services so much

the fuck is uber? i keep hearing this word by amerimutt youtubers every now and then

Their wolt

>Is anyone else addicted to this shit?
No, it's not available in my city.

Kek
I did 24 Uber Eats deliveries and GTFO when I had to deliver in a public housing project. Also just last week a UE driver got killed here.

based
we kicked uber from here too

the tipping system on these kinds of apps is horrendous and just shows how disconnected restaurants and services are from what tipping is supposed to be
they make you put in your nonrefundable tip BEFORE you get your food. driver was 30 minutes late? too fucking bad, he'll starve without your mandatory 15% goy! (that we end up taking)
I don't tip anything anymore and if the driver is on time and the food is still reasonably hot I will give them a tip in cash, that way they get the full tip and I can choose to not tip them anything if they were shit.
I had to stop ordering from those apps though because eventually I formed a full blown taco bell quesarito addiction, like getting 2 quesaritos off of grubhub for dinner 5 days in a row. did an audible yikes when I looked at my bank account after that bit.
that's the other thing too, pizza places never charge more than like $3 for delivery, and that's a whole fucking pizza that they have to carry and make sure it doesn't get ruined. why in their right minds do they think someone is gonna pay double the cost of the food, sometimes more, to get it delivered in a vehicle the company doesn't even own, in a brown paper bag?
I can understand that they can't just absorb the cost for deliveries like restaurants can (even though I've caught them marking up restaurant prices to make extra off of you that way) but ffs it should not cost $8 for delivery when it's all said and done.

>tipping
really

please read the ENTIRE effortpost before replying thank you

Really? Its a delivery service for people and food.

We have an app where you can hire people to run errands for you.

why don't you have Uber over there?

I don't know if we have this. I don't even order pizza since the ones I eat at restaurants are always better

It's gotten expensive as fuck so fuck that

>le delivery is only $4 goy! :)
>yes then i should pay about $16 ri-

Attached: 1565781039370.png (2048x1034, 224K)

It arrived this year in Switzerland.
I was used to it when I was living in Belgium and in France so it's nice.

>be american
>have to pay mandatory tip

Attached: 1555324806227.jpg (473x355, 50K)

the tip itself isn't mandatory but if you don't put anything at all then the chances they take your order also goes down
yes, they literally fucking tell the driver's whether or not you tipped but in a roundabout way so you have to tack on an extra 50¢ for someone to take the order in a reasonable time

>yes, they literally fucking tell the driver's whether or not you tipped but in a roundabout way so you have to tack on an extra 50¢ for someone to take the order in a reasonable time
lel what a shitty system. In Europe you can tip but only after the order has arrived. So it is as it should be, you tip only if the driver has done a good job.

The only one who does that in America is Postmates and it's a good system but they're literally worse than uber eats when it comes to pricing

>go to refugee camp
>hire 3 refugees to cycle all day long under your name on deliveroo, uber eats and stuart
>do fifty fifty
>profit

You have to have money because of the upcharge. Gets expensive. Plus you need to see the person to get the food. I'll use amazon prime now, give no tip, and have them leave the food on my porch.

u ever seen a guy carry 2 iced coffees down the road for u from ur window? thats the kind of shit that deserves a tip bro not some random cunt just knockin on ur door with a bag. learn to respect others u fuckin cunt

it is times like these I wish America had good, hard working refugees willing to let us exploit them
in reality we get a bunch of illegal immigrants from Mexico that get snagged up by border state companies

>Get charged with occult business activity and illegal employment
>Go to jail
>Get bankrupt

This is the power of the Moroccan diaspora...

do cute russians do extra fugging service for e generous tip?