Why does everyone hate Spain...

Why does everyone hate Spain? We are the GOOD GUYS of history and HAVEN'T WRONGED ANYONE but ourselves in the last 200+ years. I think this treatment is unfair when there are actual evil nation out there like the UK, US, Germany, France, Belgium or China, just to name a few. I'm not even complaining, I'm just curious about it.
>inb4 because you are a brown manlet moor

Attached: Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.png (2560x1707, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

backyardnature.net/n/13/130106se.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Alacrity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valladolid_debate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_Burgos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a brown manlet moor
And that's a good thing, brother.

Because you're rude and racist

because you are incompetent
you had the biggest empire and now you are poor and powerless
left behind a bunch if disfunctional worthless countries with violent savage ppl in them

just a huge mess

but that's true for all former colonial empires, even Russia

That’s true for literally every colonial power that has ever existed. The difference is that our empire was born and crumbled earlier than any other. For that reason we are poorer than others and the ex colonies cannot blame us for shit. They were in fact richer when we left.

>racist

only dryshitskins can be racist

>dryshitskins
What does that even?

Pale niggers

You let us down in WW2
(You probably would've been not much help though)

Too many cucks who envy us
Spain is literally one of the most tolerant countries (unluckily) towards other races, we even mixed centuries ago with Native Americans
>You probably would've been not much help though
We were actually. Search Blau Division

>You let us down in WW2
Yeah, going to WW2 after the civil war was such a great idea, but dumb Spaniards didn’t even know.
>(You probably would've been not much help though)
I think we would have. We had experienced soldiers ready to fight communism. Also, geographically Spain would have been of great use for the axis. The only thing is that we were really impoverished at the time.

backyardnature.net/n/13/130106se.jpg

Franco asked for colonies in Africa and to modify the franco-spanish border but Hitler said: NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!

spanish subhumans

its not?
the UK is not poor and not powerless
France is definitely not poor and has foreign interests enforced by its military
Russian "colonial" empire is just russia, its poor and half the globe shit itself when putinmonky sends rockets

some colonial nations turned out to be okay, but none of yours

nothing lasts forever, you should be the first to know that

>UK is not poor and not powerless
UK was the most powerfull country in the world in early XX, now it is still top 10 at best, top 15 after the Brexit, it's the country that has lost the most in the last 80 years.

nobody likes us either

>after the civil war
Spain didn't join the Axis because we could be blocked in all our trades with South America, which were basic for the survival of the country and because we could lose the Canary Islands, that's why we asked for lots of shit in north Africa, we were in talks to join them since the begining and we had plans to join them after Unternehmen Barbarossa but they lose because that and the war ended

>nobody likes us either

but i do, thanks for the paprika, it's part of our cuisine

Why was Hitler such a autistic manlet? Spain could have closed the Mediterranean Sea.

No idea, I fail to see where the problem was, maybe he didn't trust Spain to be able to stop an invasion from the allies.

You need Portugal too, they were in a fascits regime so they could join the Axis or not enter in the war maybe. UK supported Netherlands against them lots of times

The thing i hate the most is how everyone is condescending towards us, and not only the brittish media

There are no such thing as "good guys",not in this world.

Just greater evils and lesser evils competing for power,pussy,money,guns drugs and rock n roll.

But the toilets....the toilets are all ours

portugal allowed the allies to use Azores, I believe because they knew they would lost it in the case of an attack from the us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Alacrity

What are you on about? Hitler and Mussolini asked Franco for help after helping him and he declined. Don't come up with stories about being declined colonies. Spain would be given a quarter of the world in case of a Nazi victory.

i mean on a government level relation

I don't hate Spain.

Dutch people look up to spen and consider it a very nice country. We always want things to be like in Spain and Spanish people are much beloved here.

richer than your country mohammed

because vichy france and italy, spain would need to be rewarded from their lands

Attached: Mara Salvagato.jpg (1518x905, 335K)

you're the best example of the catholic hypocrisy

The Pope tried to stop both the enslaving of natives and their eventual genocide
I guess natives were treated better under protestantism (killed them all)

Fuck off retard seriously

Spain lost hundreds of thousands of people in the civil war and was out of everything to be viable as an ally, Franco asked for some territories in exchange of the risk he was taken, I would say Hitler was retarded and should have agreed.

>Spain would be given a quarter of the world in case of a Nazi victory.

nope, there are german documentas that establish what Spain wanted and it was far away from that, iirc it was just Morocco and some changes in the franco-spanish border

> Pr*testant subhuman lecturing on morality

Nobody hates you, you are irrelevant

Attached: 31C6AD66-1817-4494-B7F6-71D1A36607E9.jpg (600x337, 80K)

>The Pope tried to stop both the enslaving of natives and their eventual genocide

in reality were the spaniards the first people in history to have a philosophical debate about the right to colonize and conquer other nations on a government level

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valladolid_debate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_Burgos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Laws

cute rossiya

Yes but the Pope tried to stop the enslaving since day zero with Colombo

I can criticize the church for many stuff but not enslaving practice
That was due to politics in the various countries

>some colonial nations turned out to be okay, but none of yours
Argentina was the richest country in the world before Argentinians ruined it. Venezuela was paradise and a big destination for European immigrants before Venezuelans ruined it. Lima and Mexico City were among the world's most important commercial hubs when we left. Blame them for their own failures, not us. Also what former French colony has turned out successful, except Québec which they left 250 years ago?

DEBUELBAN EL LORO

Since day zero Isabel de Castilla told Columbus to send back the indios he brought. She didn’t want amerindian slaves.

Don't forget that she had Columbus arrested and jailed because of his mistreatment of Dominican natives. Which the Crown saw as Spanish subjects.

You're like the perfect country, i't not fair

Once again, our empire started declining way before any of those, in fact, it did so while theirs were growing and becoming more powerful. We couldn’t properly take advantage of the industrial revolution, which is when these empires were at their prime or growing significantly. Also, we aren’t poor if you compare Spain with +90% of the world. It’s only when we are up against the top European nations that we seem poor.
>the UK is not poor and not powerless
They had colonies up until 40 years ago, less time in some cases. Almost all of our colonies got their independence 200 years ago. It’s clearly not the same situation. The same could be said about France as well, they had them until more recently.
>some colonial nations turned out to be okay, but none of yours
But they were filthy rich back then, just before and after we left. If they fucked up their own nations it’s not our fault. Also, what French colony turned out not a shithole?

do spanish breed black women?

Attached: 10597494_488738201261980_992087961_n.jpg (640x640, 88K)

>black women
is our duty to breed with all fems

Attached: giphy.gif (650x533, 3.96M)

Be Spain
No.foreign.war for centuries
No.foreign.conquest for centuries
Do not fight.in any euro wars

Aw there there, your cumskin friends don't accept ya. You still outta pay back.

Attached: there there.gif (384x288, 393K)

American education strikes again!

why does spain like to think their empire was actually spanish? it was germans and italians under spanish service who won the battles for spain in european battlefields and africans, mestizos etc who did the most defending spain’s empire in the americas against anglos

Sick fucks take pleasure in slaughtering bulls for entertainment, the spirit of the bulls will fuck you back with interest.
Karma is a bitch.