Why doesnt the government make us work for a gf...

Why doesnt the government make us work for a gf? I’ve never had a gf and im a lazy piece of a shit (not a neet tho) if the Dutch government promised me a 19-year-old Japanese girlfriend I would be getting a degree and working 60 hours a week..

Attached: 6172D7B4-2317-4801-960E-7C340F7AEB2C.jpg (1708x960, 176K)

women, like heroin, are nothing but trouble.
The desire for women is an illusion of the brain's reward system. Feeling 'unfulfilled' and 'depressed' is merely a withdrawal effect.

this but unincellically

That's obviously a man

>imagine being such a weak excuse for a man that you need sole arbitrary vagina to control your life

based

because they have freedom of choice and rights sadly, i would be a scholar and inventor if at the end of my PHD i could walk over to the government girlshop and choose my hot bimbo wife as the final reward

by making gfs impossible to get as a low smv male they removed the only incentive young males had to invest in or participate in civilization.

Attached: 1468918243003.png (786x576, 979K)

I’d rather take high neetbux than a gf desu

seek help incel freak

Dude if you worked 60hrs and got a degree a girl might actually be interested in you.

Gfs already make you work for gfs. You have be furthering you're own life and then deal with her plethora of emotional issues and subtle attempts at manipulation while essentially disciplining her for bad behaviour and spending most of you're income on things she likes to do (spend your income)

>unincellically

audible kek

thats my waifu ur talking about bucko

OK lad, a gf or a boyfriend, do you feel included now faggot?

>unincellically

Attached: 1563113424316.jpg (720x960, 152K)

the only incentive young men like us and those from the past have always had, was promised land after war, women from the conquered cities and money.

Attached: 1565476728710.jpg (680x680, 82K)

Kys normalfag

seething

>you're income

>japanese girlfriend
Acquire a chin, maybe then you'll have a chance with women.

he is right for a good number of girls

>you're income
I always knew Brits are measuring people's worth in cash

I will go to war and fight for a Japanese gf

Yeah isn't autocorrect hilarious
Women measure your worth is lots of things, money is one of them

Shoes for some reason too