Japanese person on Jow Forums told me that nobody really likes or watches anime over there. Is this true...

Japanese person on Jow Forums told me that nobody really likes or watches anime over there. Is this true? What do westerners see in anime that japs don't? What makes the western man love anime?

Attached: 1565698007780.jpg (1253x1444, 580K)

>Japanese person on Jow Forums told me that nobody really likes or watches anime over there. Is this true?
This is correct.
Japan has the worst taste.
/a/ has always known this.

Attached: Neco Arc Bubbles nod.gif (234x240, 627K)

Dumb frogposter

Well who has a good taste then? Certainly not burgers with putting shit like fma on their MAL top lists

It's literally their cartoons and comics.

You tell me what you and society in general thinks about westerners who watch cartoons and read comics. It's a medium that most adults don't care about except the manchildren.

>It's literally their cartoons and comics.
What is an export economy

Please don't come to /a/

Attached: 1553716706508.jpg (325x589, 72K)

yes user, all those sales figures are the consequences of weeb expenditure. there are no nips at comiket except staff. all mostly chink and gook weebs.

wrong, only anime is seen as something only otaku dabble in, it's perfectly acceptable to read manga for people of any age

dumb frogposter

Japanese flags on Jow Forums are always proxies.

>listening to the casual riajuu posters from Jow Forums

Attached: 1483786857159.png (502x502, 141K)

This is why posting on containment boards should automatically ban you from the real boards. Fuck off retard

Kill yourself, frog poster.

Attached: froge.png (1305x892, 162K)

-This post is of extremely low quality

Go back

Me.
Your taste a shit.

Attached: 1564123747999.png (471x512, 164K)

Better a shit taste than to watch faggot metal edshit

BASED mods

true
me no watch anim

I watch a lot of anime
However, Jow Forums is not appropriate to talk about it

Dont believe Jap lies
Anime is trillion euro industry

Thank you based mods

Attached: qc3zk327odg11.jpg (331x588, 27K)