Here's your Russian Girlfriend, Jow Forums

Say something nice about her, she just won Mrs Moscow 2019

Attached: Missus-MosCOW.jpg (960x640, 133K)

looks like a fish

140 million people and THAT is the best girl the Russian Federation has to offer?

Here's Missus Russia 2019

Attached: MissusRussia2019.jpg (555x888, 119K)

Rip

Mrs Russia is a contest for middle aged married women.
This is Miss Russia 2019.

Attached: 68916464.cms.jpg (800x1000, 108K)

That's some waifu material right there

The left one is the best looking.

Here's Miss Moscow

Attached: Miss-Moscow.jpg (620x367, 36K)

This is what Russian women look like after they hit 25. They age like milk. It's really sad.
One of the main reasons Russian men drink themselves into oblivion

The wall exists everywhere. Russian women do hit it really early tho

From 2014
Here's the winner from the last contest. Anyway there are way more beutiful girls here than both Miss Moscow and Miss Russia And they're pretty common. Beautiful women here are more common than anywhere else in the world.

Attached: RIAN_5741559.HR_.ru__0.jpg (900x506, 64K)

She was Miss Russia 2018 and lost HORRIBLY in the Miss Universe 2018. She didn't even get to the first 21.
Miserable and sad.

That's the saddest fucking part, yeah. Cherish your women, Krautbro, I wish I can get a western european gf in the future.

Attached: NobodyLikesRussianWomen.jpg (486x592, 112K)

>Russian women do hit it really early tho
Nah that's BS. Russia is filled with milfs. They don't age any differently than other Europeans and there's no biological reason why they would.

>And they're pretty common. Beautiful women here are more common than anywhere else in the world.

BWAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
How come I don't see them anywhere and I've travelled Russian far and wide? I've been to Moscow, Rostov-on-Don, Tver, St. Petersburg, Ekaterinburg and all the cities in between and I've never seen even an 8/10?
All Russian women hit their wall at the age of 25 and turn into these fat blobs covered in wrinkles.
SAD

Attached: average-russian-women-that-you-meet-in-russia.jpg (604x453, 77K)

Here's Natalie Glebova
Russian winner of Miss Universe from 2005

Attached: df5dd22a52d6cf1525e7040a17a6cb84.jpg (502x640, 52K)

>How come I don't see them anywhere
Because you're either a closet faggot or blind. I'vee been all over Europe and North America and can tell you with confidence that the number of beautiful women here is just surreal in comparison. Even the number of milfs.

She looks like an average American Milf in her 50s, nothing special. It's sad how Russian women are trying so hard to sell themselves to the world but fail every time ;)
Also
>2005
Whew
HERE'S RUSSIAN MISS UNIVERSE FROM 1267! HA! EAT THIS NAZI RACIST INCEL! OWNED YOU!!!
Sad russian roasties

Churka fuck off and kys

Have sex, incel.

> I'vee been all over Europe and North America and can tell you with confidence that the number of beautiful women here is just surreal in comparison. Even the number of milfs.

>Because you're either a closet faggot or blind.
You are, definitely.
I've never seen an attractive Russian woman in her 30s-40s-50s. They all turn into these ugly fat cashiers or shop assistants or fat office accountants with dyed hair and tons of tasteless makeup.

Please, you look pathetic, stop trying to prove that Russian women don't look like garbage after they hit 25 ;)

>I've never seen an attractive Russian woman in her 30s-40s-50s
My boss is 40 and still incedibly hot lol. They're literally all over the place here. Your trolling is shit, go back to dvach.
>REEE stop trying to tell the truth
kys schizo ;)