Oof white culture just can't catch a break these days

Oof white culture just can't catch a break these days

Attached: image.jpg (498x1024, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TSrgyYVCFps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there certainly was a novelty to receiving a box fill with merchandise from various franchises, but I can also imagine that the novelty wore off fast and at the end of the day you’re just getting a bunch of random junk.

>there certainly was a novelty to receiving a box fill with merchandise from various franchises,

Attached: image.jpg (852x356, 65K)

This junk consumerism culture really needs to die

It will.

Attached: image.png (737x908, 265K)

You have to understand that the target audience is lonely and thus getting "gifts" regularly feels exiting for them.

I heard of that ages ago but I never bothered. You paid $20 for a monthly package of comic books and misc video game stuff right?

based

youtu.be/TSrgyYVCFps

lol red indians really buy this loot crate shit?
dumb fuckers

>wh*Tes will go extinct and all their shitty capitalist culture will die with them in your lifetime
B A S E D
We've got to save the aboriginals though.

Reminder there are children in the 3rd world forced to live like adults as they work in factories to manufacture this shit just so adults in the west can live like children. Nerds are subhuman

Implying non whites aren't hardcore into capitalist consumerism, they're even worse than us.

you think africans and chink kids were living like kings before capitalist consumerism?
nah they were doing the same stupid shit and hard work, just like European children were doing fucked up labour during the industrial revolution you dumb fuck

When I look at the people buying funkopops (wh*Tes) while I'm trying to cash out at a till I know what you say is a lie.

>Zoomer boxes

>us
you are Chinese abdul

>having that garbage at a store you frequent

t.pasty manchild with man titties

>you think africans and chink kids were living like kings before capitalist consumerism?
No but that's because they didn't develop themselves to have better living standards which isn't our problem. But when we outsource manufacturing to the 3rd world, it's essentially exploitation since our companies are ultimately paying these people pittance compared what they would pay the employees if the factories were located in Europe doing the exact same work. In this case, it IS our problem since we're directly responsible for this exploitation. I wouldn't even mind if it was for necessities like children's clothing which should be cheap but exploiting 3rd world children just so manchildren here can more have toys is one of the least noble causes there are

>lootcrates bad

Attached: 1538909304275.jpg (906x1024, 91K)

on average nonwhites are way bigger NPC consumers by far

source: my giant gaping asshole

>isn't our problem
>it IS out problem

nigga what

Guess what race gets emotionally invested in steam and epic fighting each other or Marvel movies making money

You know it's true, you see many whites wasting hundreds of dollars on shitty brand clothes and shoes all the time and spending hours on their haircuts to look like massive fags and swag like retards on the sidewalk?

did you not read the part where I said that it was junk in the end? or are soyjacks the only way you can communicate at this point?

Dont pull the incel gamer race into this

AhemAnd furthermore

>you see many whites wasting hundreds of dollars on shitty brand clothes and shoes all the time and spending hours on their haircuts to look like massive fags
I do lmfao

Yeah, the 3rd being poor isn't inherently our problem so we shouldn't have to give a shit if kids there are suffering.
However, when we then add our manufacturing plants with poor working conditions into the mix then we're adding to this suffering. This added suffering which we're directly responsible for IS our problem. I thought that was clear in my post

Now it's clear: you're retarded

Based and smart.

But it's mainly china driving the super hero industry

canadians are mentally stunted, this has been widely known on Jow Forums forever