Nobility

What are they like in your country? In mine they are not perfect. Swedish nobles they're often rude. Some are more arrogant than any other group of people you can find in the world. They think that they are the uppermost beings of the universe and they're often very rich and own a lot of land.

Attached: tumblr_moppd5oiVF1sqfkufo3_500.jpg (500x368, 45K)

We killed them all in 1917

Right. Do you think that was a good or a bad thing? What do you think they were like back when you still had them?

They're pretty cringe generally.

they live on an island across the Atlantic, away from us

based

Attached: 1563606077449.jpg (499x499, 64K)

Do you mean the ogliarchs?

What are British nobles like?

>We killed them all
No we didn't. There are still a few left here.

Attached: tatyana_tolstaya_590ch332.png (590x332, 283K)

Don't be like that, we didn't kill _all_ of them

Is this woman a noblewoman?

When will Anastasia reveal herself and take Putin's throne?

>Do you mean the ogliarchs?
No I mean the nobility

Attached: NikitaMikhalkov.jpg (500x636, 59K)

They all were killed or expelled by Germans and Russians. That's only good thing that they did in Poland.

Some of them survived? I think that's nice even if many noble people can be a little bit obnoxious.

Yes. From the Tolstoy family. She's actually a good writer and journalist. Her son is a famous designer.

Old ones were way better and did more good things for country than bloodsucking post soviet oligarchs

What were Polish nobles like when they existed? Why were they bad for Poland in your opinion?

Cringe

Nice I didn't know that.

Yes oligarchs seem a little bit shady to say the least

Just look at official "List of noble families of Russian Empire" and you will see surnames of famous Russian scientists,writers,artists,doctors,explorers,generals,political figures.
And modern "nobility"-just thieves and criminals

Never lol. There are still Romanovs around though in Europe.

This. But it was a big mistake.

Based