Why yes, I did major in Mathematics, how could you tell?

Why yes, I did major in Mathematics, how could you tell?

Attached: Unbiased_.jpg (2048x1638, 273K)

How did bio"""medical""" """engineers""" score that high when everyone knows they're literal morons

If you're so smart, attempt a proof of riemann by generating pseudoprime sequences right now

I'd probably do it easily if I knew anything about it

>t. Mustafa

Harder than you think

Give me a mathematical characterization of a closed curve on a plane, and an independent proof of the fundamental theorem of calculus

>a graph not based on hard data, with arbitrary lines rather than based on quartiles
Yeah I'm sure you love math, dude

Attached: 1528421426035.png (533x358, 442K)

Huh, later nerds

Attached: 1548665616856.png (103x103, 7K)

Attached: YxUYfH6.png (811x635, 36K)

humanities > literal human calculators

cope

Mathematics and science requires creativity. It's simply not expression, so it isn't artistic.

You can have an actual conversation not revolving about muh numbers and muh symbols with a humanities major.
STEM graduates are like 90% emotionally stunted narrow minded robots.
Mathematicians are interesting people in a way, but I can't deal with the excessive autism they exhibit.

Probably differs from course to course
Here it's a very hard masters degree

>tfw no law on the chart

We are superior to all of you

autists literally made every meaningful bit of progress humanity has ever achieved possible

>history of science above philosophy

Attached: 1542244200712.jpg (801x1000, 90K)

Attached: JthNtWN.png (1800x1230, 79K)

you sound like you project a lot because you have an inferiority complex for some reason. STEM people are completely normal, in fact, often the people in humanities courses seem to be a little demented. There is nothing wrong with studying either, and both fields have a very shallow view of each other. STEMtards think that humanities are grade 10-tier book reports, and others think stem people are handed a formula, some numbers, and crunch it without critical thinking

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-05-08_at_1.41.15_pm.png (339x399, 108K)

You have to be a little insane to try to do maths for a living.

what should I assume for the FToC
That there exists a function s.t. F'(x) = f(x)
Or the integral from c to x equals F(x)
on a bounded interval [a,b] etc