Do europeans drink a lot sodas? Or any sugary drinks?

Do europeans drink a lot sodas? Or any sugary drinks?

Attached: file-20180208-180836-dcgt4b.jpg (1200x1200, 136K)

Yes

Pop

The Americanised lower classes do for sure, but tea and coffee are the more prominent bevs.

Everyone I know drinks some, don't really know why I've never had one that didn't taste like garbage

Yes. We Europeans do drink soda. We must protect the existence of our hfcs and a future for carbonated beverages.

What do you drink?

Water and Monster Zero Ultra

Soda isn't made with HFCS in Europe as far as I know

We drink kombucha

Attached: 49D5BFF9-3334-4515-8DBD-8DEAEB7A9916.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

People drink a lot of sodas and energy drinks here, although I think people have become a lot more health conscious in recent times, so it wouldn't surprise me if consumption's on a decline. I personally stopped drinking sodas about a decade ago.

I don't, fuck the sugarjew

no

*sips

I only drink local soda like gassosa

Attached: gazosa-1161-1.jpg (950x533, 47K)

sippity sip
Only drink it occasionally though, I just drink water all the time I don't even drink milk anymore either

Attached: 2bsip.png (861x923, 924K)

or Rivella

Attached: index.jpg (200x252, 10K)

Out of curiosity, I looked it up and consumption is on the rise, but people are switching to sugar-free soda. Apparently 51% of all sodas consumed here are sugar-free and is the highest in Europe by a large margin.

ssssip

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

In my country people drink so much sodas that when you say "agua" it really means a sugary beverage. If you want water you have to say "agua pura".

i drink pussy juice

I only drink anything alcoholic.

I drink 80% water, 15% tea and 5% junk like monster zero ultra
Tea makes me sleepy, so I drink it less. If it didn't, it'd be 44% tea 44% water 2% junk

what is that and how do I make it?

Do Guatemalans really do this?

Yes, it is one of the reasons why we are simultaneously overweight and malnourished

water, milk, coffee and alcohol is enough

Na, here the normal thing to drink is water. Like: water for most meals and exceptionally sodas few times a week max. Every time I've travelled to your region I'm shocked with the very unhealthy soda drinking culture you have.

Sugar makes me feel ill so no

Spezi for me

Attached: file.png (1500x1500, 761K)