/wage/ - Wagecuck General

Friday / Weekend Megathread Edition

Welp, we made it through the short week. Football’s back and it’s time to transition in the comfy fall season.

Icebreaker: Any plans this weekend bros?

Attached: 25CA4BEA-D035-4EF5-B338-7FC8154349B8.jpg (363x400, 59K)

I'm going to drink with my school's best friend and some friends of his, long time since I haven't seen him.

Have fun catching up with your fren, user

My tv broke on wednesday, so I'll probably play vidya and read this weekend.

2 and a half more hours wagefrens.

I'll do nothing, play PUBG and watch jewtube.
Should go and by a ring for my GF, but won't.

Going to find a way out of this shit.

I am trying to see how close to utterly destitute I can become whilst I acquire my memes.
So, this weekend I'm going to do lots of depression sleeping and then wake up only to make hot pockets, corndogs, and ramen. I'll eat better when I make it.

Attached: 1534373658898.png (701x517, 80K)

wage

Going to my old college town to try and fuck a freshman

>Any plans this weekend
Just sent in my 2-weeks notice. Leaving California for a new job in Washington State so I'm going to be cleaning my apartment and packing my stuff

Thanks dude, hope you have a nice day

Shitty food can be a reason for depression.

>office roastie is planning her wedding on office time
>everyone has to pick up her slack

I hate everything. Why can't people be happy on their own time?

Attached: download.jpg (166x303, 9K)

I'm so happy that we don't have any wimminz at my office. We used to have one and she was a CUNT

ARMA operation tonight with some brodies
Saturday we are going to the brewery with the boys
sunday I plan to relax

wage

Sounds like a comfy new step user

underrated

based
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Attached: fnaqp.jpg (383x387, 22K)

>has an iphone
>wagecuck

faggot

wage

I don't want to work anymore, how do I live without getting a job

Yeah it'll be really nice going back to Washington; I can't stand California

Thanks just fired 100k

All roastie job
Today called up for a serious 1 on 1 talk with boss roast
user, you are too quiet and aren't greeting say your coworkers. This is not how we do it here.

Attached: 1515019313375.jpg (248x204, 12K)

Gonna fuck my wife in the ass and hopefully this stud-finder can find the studs behind the plywood in the living room to mount the TV.

Get diagnosed with aspergers and sue them for discrimination

You’re gonna get fired soon user

If you’re a shy beta ‘nice guy’ type forced to work around women, they WILL try to get you fired and talk shit behind your back about how you’re creepy etc. It’s only a matter of time

Yep, seems like you know by yourselves. Happened once already.
I look 7/10, but that advantage vanes quickly, can feel I'm running out of time .
Found a loudmouth qt coworker who talks nonstop, it clicked well, she often asks boss to teams us together.

This day has been dragging on far too long

holy hell it has been 2 hours to go

Attached: 1536155917277.png (320x240, 7K)

This picture unironically look comfy as fuck. I know it's in vogue to shit on wagecucks and normies but this pic makes me want to move to Ohio or Indiana or something and find a big tit Christian girl and settle down.

Attached: injured.jpg (640x532, 59K)

~1 hour for me

go get em my man enjoy the weekend I may take a power nap after work

oh how i wish i was a wagie

get?

nevermind :(
someday

My boss asked for free overtime today and i was happy to oblige. Always ready to contribute to the company.

comfy af user

Attached: banner-capitol-building-from-distance_2.jpg (1920x981, 882K)

What does /wage/ look forward to listening to over the weekend?

Top 50, EDM, and classic rock.

You can guess what I’m doing this weekend.

Sometimes my boss puts his nice boots on and lets me lick them clean while he wears them

I'm outta here wage frens. Hope you all get out soon too and enjoy the 48 hour reprieve.

PEACE

>tfw having to work Saturday

ass > tits

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST

Attached: FEAEBE0B-7FE7-4F08-BB8D-F12AAEB7E23C.png (1001x823, 806K)

Signing a lease for a 14th floor studio in a giant commieblock looking apartment complex, should be pretty comfy desu.

2 more minutes boys Altis cries out for me and I must heed her calls

Attached: 1536279850864.jpg (695x1043, 207K)

downloading Spider-Man on PS4 after work today, going hiking in the morning then a BBQ in the afternoon on saturday. sunday i'll be drinking my face off watching handegg

Until monday

now this is comfy hope it doesn't rain in your neck of the woods

Just did the same thing bro. Moved to a cheap place in Colorado.

Fuck SoCal.

where in CO? I live just north of Denver in LoHi

Denver is pretty based

This. Keto/paleo combo cured my depression.

Unironically this.

fuck off we're full.

fun fact: 1000 californians a day move into king county

Littleton, so far it's really cozy. You close to Boulder?

Nvm I reread your post^

>tfw getting up at 6 would be sleeping in

Attached: 1524515742775.jpg (363x352, 75K)

lo-fi hip hop because I'm an absolute fucking faggot

NEVER WAGING AGAIN

Preparing for my inevitable death next week when Florence wipes NC off the map

at least I'll probably get some time off work

Just deposited some scrilla into bitmex, gonna fuck around and gamble it away. Been learning on test net and was previously on Bitfinex but I don't trust them so bitmex it is. Let's see how far I get, not using over 10x. Should be fun.

finally landed a job after months of searching. kind of excited to leave the neet life but already feeling the dread of forced interaction with people and not having the freedom to do whatever i want. I hope I can meet some qts and reclaim the social skills that I lost from sitting at home on the pc all day for 2 years