Why yes I take great pride in my race/ethnicity/nationality, how did you know?

>why yes I take great pride in my race/ethnicity/nationality, how did you know?

Attached: åhnejnejnej.jpg (720x540, 29K)

>why yes I take great pride in my ethnicity, how could you possibly tell?

Attached: TJUREN.jpg (1473x1061, 121K)

You'll notice that race, ethnicity and nationality are all things you don't actually have to work for. Hence why losers with nothing to actually be proud of obsess over them.

>Define myself by nationality, religion, or race? No I define myself by what I consume instead!

Attached: 1524304766864.jpg (708x800, 64K)

>flag
everytime

No, you’ll find that when a large group of people share pride in their nationality that forms something called a community. We only use to have those here.

Can you post a picture of yourself please. I need a good laugh.

Absolutely cringe. It's not surprise that brainwashed Asstralian and Soydish type this bullshit.

nationality is imagined community without anything real or concrete to form your identity around. unlike being part of marvel fandom where we all collect the same cartoons, figurines and movies and touch them, read them and watch them while build our morality around them. iron man is greater symbol than washington.

Why not just be proud of both your ethnicity and your own personal achievements? I am very proud to be Swedish but I am also proud of things that I have achieved in my personal life and strive to do well in the future. Does it really have to be one or the other?

People who refuse to take any pride whatsoever in their identity are sometimes those deranged SJW types and people who let their ethnicity make up their whole identity tend to be Grossgermanium UGH-tier incels.

Attached: c7ccc4654.png (612x491, 106K)

I refuse to take pride in something I didn't earn.

You have literally nothing to be proud of though. Especially not your ethnicity or nationality. Or your race which is questionable at best.

Attached: 1549886085083.jpg (940x673, 127K)

what is there to be proud in being swedish. vikings that pillaged and raped peaceful peoples? middle ages when you subjugated peaceful finns? the so called great power period where you raped and genocided poles and germans while peasantry suffered under great taxation and conscription? no, there is nothing to be proud of as a swede, your culture is built upon oppressing others.

You dont have to work at being gifted either, I dont see you shitting on them

pride can also mean confidence and self-respect as expressed by members of a group.

leftypol out in full force today

still can't get over my caucasoid lineage

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Don't care virgin

Whats there to be proud of in ethnicity? You cant say you were a fellow viking joining them in their raids. So it sounds very lazy to be proud of being a viking while not doing anything a viking does aside from being a Scandi

>contract killing
Graf is fucking badass Tbh

Not surprised

We are very overrepresented in scientific achievements. We have the 2nd highest amount of inventions per capita, Scotland has the 1st. Linneaus basically invented taxonomy and he invented binomial nomenclature. Celsius invented the Celsius scale. Alfred Nobel, Dalén, Nordenfeldt, those are things I'm proud of. I'm proud to belong to this tiny group of very creative people. But I'm also proud of my own personal accomplishments.

What is there to be proud of if your brother graduates from medical school? It's not your achievement but you can still take pride in it right? When I think of my own people's history it's not necessarily the viking age that makes me proud but the later time periods. I think everyone has ancestors that they can be proud of.

Attached: periodic table discoveries by country.jpg (1891x1131, 332K)

Lose weight Zhang. We have real culture, real history and real identity. We fought for our freedom through few centuries.
You? You are descendant of English rapist or thief or Asian virgin incel living in consumptionist police state. I don't even want to spit on you faggot because that mean I will lose my time for being lower than fucking bug.

>You'll notice that race, ethnicity and nationality are all things you don't actually have to work for.
But that's wrong, retard. If you care about your people and your land you should very much feel obliged to work for them and try your best to improve them in some way. Identity is not just a privilege to jerk off to old battles or whatever, it's a responsibility.

>We are very overrepresented in scientific achievements
that's the thing, you're so far ahead you don't need to brag, people here brag and go full nationalist over meagre individual achievements to compensate

swedes made minecraft so they're based

>We are very overrepresented in scientific achievements.
>We

Well I don't believe one should let his ethnicity define his entire persona. As a doctor you probably have enough pride in your personal accomplishments that you don't need to seek glory in the past.

I agree but being a doctor isn't a major achievement, publishing some groundbreaking paper and developing some successful protocol would do it. most doctors consume research-based instructions and apply them to patients like CPU with a specific instruction set

nationalism should be mandatory for nordics so they don't throw away what their ancestors have built (country, welfare state, dugnadsånd etc). you don't have to go 1488 kill all blacks like a turboretard, but you should still defend your people's interests since it is so painfully obvious you are under attack. or don't, who cares lol

t. non white

What's wrong about acknowledging the fact that you descend from a relatively small group of very creative people and doing your best to follow in their footsteps by doing your utter best in studies and at work?

I guess. It's still something to be proud of though, being a learned man. What's your field anyway? I'm going to try to go into endocrinology.

internal medicine, I want to eventually subspecialize in infectious diseases, good luck user

Are you the guy who asked about IGF-1 levels in clomiphene? I remember

Yes, that was me although it was in one of my many less serious posts. What an excellent memory.

Why yes, of course I believe we should throw individualists into the north sea.

Attached: 1564045979826.jpg (1080x1331, 115K)

> In European countries feeling proud or showing empathy for your nationality or ethnic origin is a source of POLEMIC or DISPRECIATION and is associated with a particular political faction
> SHOW LOVE FOR YOUR COUNTRY
the adsoluto state of the euro

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (1378x919, 198K)

My Aryan brother

Thank you love buy its autism. Its how I can recognize 200+ posters but forget my second degree family members names

Don't let their divide and conquer tactics get to you, white pride worldwide

I have it too but mine manifests differently. Speaking of Clomiphene, its effects on the liver has been irking me for months now. I'm incredibly frustrated at it. What are your thoughts on enclomiphene? It's not available on the black market yet.

You guys have internet?

Why yes I do worship my ancestors how did you know ?

”We”? You haven’t fought for shit.

You are to scared to even vote for a "racist" party yet you somehow condemn Polish Anons?
Get Aids faggot

All I know is that it has less effects on other hormones particularly estrogenic receptors. Sorry, no experience there so I can't help

Yes 3g and 4g are cheap as fuck

This.
I wrote,, we'' because I feel real connection with those people not like you soulless finnigger.

Most sensible answer itt, there are many different kinds of pride
But someone earned it for you and wanted you to enjoy it, yes?

Im proud to be an Anglo american

Attached: 1565725016388.png (2124x816, 102K)

No worries. I can't wait until enclomiphene hits the markets both legal and otherwise, because all research points to zuclomifene being what makes clomiphene less than ideal for GH in general and IGF-1 in particular. I look forward to trying it. Anyway, it was a pleasure as always. See you another time.

You too bro. All the best (including your future in endo :) )

you can be proud of something and not steal credit for it, if your ancestors and people helped contribute and build the country into something still standing today then why not be proud of them? they did their best to get you where you are today and you just spit on them

Nah lefties are completely neurotic and autistic, they despise nationality and the idea of descendants being the same people as much as they hate family's having inheritance and providing for their children and future generations as well, no point trying to explain posterity or anything to leftypol

But I am part of my country/people so why wouldn’t I have some pride in it?