HOLOCHADS REPORT IN

Attached: 730482DD-3F2D-463D-B3A7-6173401BE9BC.png (269x306, 34K)

DEVILISH REPORTING IN!

3.5M Holochadlet reporting in.

25MM superchad reporting for doody.

Attached: 1535631665043.jpg (576x768, 139K)

I was looking at the tron chart, and that fucker went from 18sats straight to 2000 in less than a month.

Any the HOT chart mirrors it perfectly, amazing

I knew this, but got burned swing trading at 315 and didn't buy back in waiting for a dip. I fomoed in at the top just now.

I unironically will waste my money and buy Jow Forums with my earning if HOT reaches 1 penny

did you not read the countless threads that kept telling you that HOT will not dump ever?

HOLO ranking

100.000.000 Chad
10.000.000 Arian
1.000.000 Normie
100.000 Poorfag
10.000 Sr. Indian Developer
0 Incel Cope

kek - different market and different token metrics. Impossible to happen to HOT.

Top kek, I've been roasting people for selling for weeks now. It brings me so much joy every time someone sells under 200 sats and I have the opportunity to deride them

432 mil HOT ...what am I

God

>impossible to happen he says as it rises another 5%

Thats a rookie mistake user. Rule #1 of Holochads are not to sell Holo.

134k Holo poorfag reporting for booty

Are we fucking mooning again or what??? Fuck ,I love Holo ! I LOVE IT !

Attached: image.jpg (525x581, 34K)

14 mil HOT, with a nice little Dell rack server standing by for hosting duty.

That's not how you count elliot waves

600k holochadbabby ready for duty

Is 1 mil enough as suicide insurance or do I need more? I don't want to touch my stinkers

Normie here.
Never bought crypto, buddy in work convinced then showed me how to buy Holo.
what now.

Buy him a beer and wait a year

AAAAAAAHHHH ITS FUCKING DUMPING I BOUGHT THE TOP AGAIN

thx for buying my bags fren

200k reporting

It's (literally) at ATH

It's at 568, I bought at 573.

ITS 20 SATS WHY WONT IT GO DOWN I WASN'T DONE FILLING MY BAGS

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH.jpg (300x168, 10K)

are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1464790308235s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Link isn't going anywhere for a while. Ride this hype train for an easy 3x and sell before mainnet back into LINK like a real Chad.

How are my hotfags handling the eth dump all day, every day while you hold HOT. You aren't trading on the btc pair, are you?

Normie reporting in. Will be an incel at 23 sats.

HOT has gone up so much hat any user who bought in even last week and didn't sell is up like 20% rn

It's impossible for this to pump any further. It's just constant arbitridge trading between the ETH/BTC pair.

Arian reporting in

1 million strong here, I want to get a lot more. Know what I like about it? When it's not moving up, it's nearly as stable as Tether, and then it just randomly increases in value. So it's like a stablecoin that sometimes just gives you more money. I was swing trading it to acquire some other holds, not anymore - it's gonna be the catalyst for the next bull run, same as Ethereum was last year. I'm just holding and buying it now. I downloaded the alpha and had a play with clutter, the demo app. Shits all over Ethereum (for dapps at least, Ether is still better for tokens and smart contracts, or it will be when Link finally drops).

Attached: 1535689354965.png (512x512, 237K)

Up x5 in total - x10 for my original buy in, x2 for my more recent buy at around 240 gwei. Not bad for a bear market.