What a useless country. Why does it exist?

What a useless country. Why does it exist?

Attached: 2019-08-07-01-47-10-.png (275x183, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To make butthurt descendants of Anglo and Chinese rapists and thieves who aren't even able to learn acting like real human.

T. Bozgor

Slovakia

I don't even know how it's called
Is it Slovaniya or Slovekia?

Croatia

It's Slovensko, aka Slovenland. Not to be confused with Slovenia which is also Slovenland.

To remind W*stoids that when they interfere with Eastern European politics, shitholes are born

>Slovachchina

Slovakia is cute, CUTE
but desu it looks like a complete shithole and i live in eastern Poland

>but desu it looks like a complete shithole

it doesn't, I wish our villages were as tidy and ordered like Slovak villages are

Woah

just imagine working in Vienna for a western wage and live in Bratislava with eastern european expenses

That's precisely why everyone hates Bratislava and the "people" living there

t. Kosice boi

Bratislava is a cool place, small enough not to be overwhelming and expensive but big enough to provide everything you could need. It seems to be a very dynamic city, lots of stuff under construction, especially skyscrapers.

I live in the West and people here still hate that shithole.
>skyscrapers
Only a retard would think that that's a good thing

how can you hate a city without a subway, it's so cute not to have a subway

There were many Slovakian tourists in Italy during my vacation. Never saw one before.

Actually I think it exist just to bother you

We don't have subways are we cute?

The people there should be executed
There aren't subways in any of our cities

To be another NATO member

Is Slovenia or Slovakia more known worldwide?

Slovenia. Because Melania Trump was from there

sure

please stop the hate

Slovenia is known for being a beautiful country with terrible people.

>Slavic slaves of Magyars think they have an identity

Attached: AA0FCA17-F4C9-44A8-9E75-A977041E3735.jpg (660x574, 31K)

NATO will BEAT you so bad lmfao

Dude you're Australian. Australia is just huge Slovakia why the fuck are you even trying?

If Russia goes down, they will make sure everyone comes down with them.

Australia is at least good at many sports. What the fuck has Slovakia ever done? Most people outside Europe doesn't even know your exists or just assume you're Russians.

Pretty much.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand

Kek. Try telling that to Brno

In fact, lof of people just think all Slavs are Russians or descended from Russians.

Brno isn't a capital, they don't deserve a subway

This. When I went to Poland I was amazed at how beautiful and developed your fucking villages looked. When I crossed the border and was driving through Slovakia, despite it being the same landscape, it looked way more like shit.
idk what you're talking about

>What the fuck has Slovakia ever done?
Good at basketball, skiing, cycling? Have you never heard of Dončić or Kopitar my nigga?

Well you're not wrong because people outside Europe are uneducated literal niggers or americans, which are known for their geography knowledge. Leafs, japs and other better educated countries know.

>I went to Poland I was amazed at how beautiful and developed your fucking villages looked.

Wojciech how is your letovanje na hrvatskom moru, have you already visited the local Konzum to buy Ozujsko on sale and 10 kg of pork to prepare the supply of schabowy for the next 2 weeks?

>idk what you're talking about

You can see in Slovakia the villages are 'compact', houses stand next to each other, most of them look similar, with red, precipitous roofs. In Poland there is no urban planning so houses are everywhere, often they don't even look like a village because everyone builds his house on his own piece of land wherever he has it. Also houses look completely different, it's not uncommon to see a small, wooden hut next to a 3-floor gypsy-tier palace. You don't see such things in Slovakia, except for actual gypsy villages, while in Poland it's Poles who live like that.

They are gypsies and magyars containment zone. The worst insult you can tell to a slovak is to tell him he is behaving like magyar :3

Attached: map_us_age_of_consent-1024x576.png (1024x576, 548K)

>Dončić
He's a Ukrainian

>people
Rather uneducated English-speaking niggers.

Because foreign lobbyists decided it would be easier to be corrupt if we were two countries.

>he has a leaf on his flag

Attached: 1565541945747.jpg (220x200, 13K)

His name is Sloni/magyarbey/Laszlo he is an incel. He hates Hungary. He is from Hoholia.

they steal our women