I wish more idiot americans got killed

i wish more idiot americans got killed

Attached: best day ever.jpg (474x314, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wish you were american

have sex

You have to be 18 to post here

take that back

you hurt my feelings user :(

Attached: 1557413685260.jpg (606x918, 71K)

>He says that while speaking American

mutts don't have feelings

Kinda rude desu

that's right, suck that nato cock as deep as you can gypsy

I bet your massive chin is disproportionate to the size of your tiny wrists like all Balkan trash humans

Attached: 1563649894827.jpg (941x768, 119K)

I would never approve cr*at behavior. Serbia and Italy should annex your country.

Post your wrists faggot c'mon

>obsessed seething amerilard keeps replying to me

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

stfu u little bitch before i drop a bomb ur mutt village

>n-n-no you are the m-mutt!

Attached: 1561583573505.jpg (560x590, 52K)

Post wrists I wanna see em

i'm not giving you fap material you fucking mutt, stop posting in my thread you triggered 56%er

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 41K)

post wrists

I still don't get why did people jump from the towers. Do Americans think they can fly or what?

they don't have brains like us, in their head there is a hamburger

Falling to your death is less painful compared to burning alive. Did you actually believe they did because they thought the government put them in creative mode?

Massive cope over tiny wrists

4 romanians died

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JOKE ABOUT ONE OF THE TIMES WHEN OUR COUNTRY GOT BTFO! Y-YOUR WRISTS ARE SMALL OR SOMETHING

Attached: 1553938629561.jpg (216x212, 9K)

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

he need some milk

nice trips

My wrists are 14.7cm in circumference

Chosing the way you die. A coworkers wife had human remains land on the top of her office building.

Based, amerilards are not humans

Imagine being a shallow little shithead like OP.

AHAHAHHA

jumping off is less painful than burning to death

They thought the fat would make them bounce

9/11 jokes are hilarious but croats are dog humans. Not convinced you even bleed the same color

Attached: 1562964892576.jpg (471x388, 27K)

>amerilard STILL desperately begging to get a reply from an alpha chad croat

Attached: 1473339665090.jpg (600x418, 27K)

You're probably a muslim so no one cares what you have to say

I wish more people knew that no planes were involved

Attached: noplane.webm (712x480, 2.59M)

I wish more am*ricans died

Butthurt Serb ITT

(OP)
SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS FUCKING FAGGOTS NO YOU ARE NOT WHITE YES I AM WHITE NO YOU ARE NOT COOL YES I AM COOL NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS BLOW IT OUT YOUR FUCKING ASS EUROPOOR FUCKIN UNCIRCUMCISED HOW DO YOU EVEN CLEAN SELF? LMAO IMAGINE BEING A THIRDIE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB ASS BITCH BOI NON AMERICANS ID FUCK YOU ALL UP IN ONE STROKE OF MY FUCKING MUSCULOUS HAND Y FUCKING YOU ARE NOTT FUCKING WHITE FUCK YOU ISRAEL IS COOL FUCK YOU DUMB ASS FUCKIN BITCH ASS NIGGAS YOU ARE IN THE WRONG NO I AM NOT FAT YOU ARE FAT FUCK YO DUMB ASS EEEEE YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH BOY WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING MIXED ANYWAY FUCKN VILGAX LOOKIN MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT IMAGINE LIVING IN A COUNTRY WITH NO GUNS FOR SELF DEFENCE LMAO HOW ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO BLAST ME WHEN I COME TO RAPE YOUR FUCKING ASS HOLE GOY LOSER FUCKING AHMED DUMB ASS FUCKING LOSER I WILL FUCKING SLAY YOU BITCH SLAY YOU FUCKINGOU HEAR ME YOU STUPID ASS FUCKING LOSER, YOU HEAR ME? OF COURSE YOU DON'T< YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE REAL AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR COUNTRY LIKE I DO DUMB ASS BITCH BOIS ILL FUCK YOU ALL UP ONE STROKE FAGGOTS ONE FUCKING STROKE AHMEDS YOU ARE NOT LAY YOU ON THE GROUND AND BAM BAM RAPE RAPE FUCK YOU>

Attached: american ahem.png (2000x2000, 768K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

whole new york should have been burnt to ashes

>never forget

Attached: soy.gif (326x192, 41K)

>what's that, Dr. Goldstein?
>I should cut off the part of my son's dick that gives him the most pleasure during sex?
>and make it so his penis dries off and becomes crusty?

Attached: amerilard.png (645x512, 90K)

Croats will always match your post count lol

No but posting this usually get me lots of (You). 10 years and it still works

based, piss on amerilards

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS FUCKING FAGGOTS NO YOU ARE NOT WHITE YES I AM WHITE NO YOU ARE NOT COOL YES I AM COOL NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS BLOW IT OUT YOUR FUCKING ASS EUROPOOR FUCKIN UNCIRCUMCISED HOW DO YOU EVEN CLEAN SELF? LMAO IMAGINE BEING A THIRDIE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB ASS BITCH BOI NON AMERICANS ID FUCK YOU ALL UP IN ONE STROKE OF MY FUCKING MUSCULOUS HAND Y FUCKING YOU ARE NOTT FUCKING WHITE FUCK YOU ISRAEL IS COOL FUCK YOU DUMB ASS FUCKIN BITCH ASS NIGGAS YOU ARE IN THE WRONG NO I AM NOT FAT YOU ARE FAT FUCK YO DUMB ASS EEEEE YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH BOY WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING MIXED ANYWAY FUCKN VILGAX LOOKIN MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT IMAGINE LIVING IN A COUNTRY WITH NO GUNS FOR SELF DEFENCE LMAO HOW ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO BLAST ME WHEN I COME TO RAPE YOUR FUCKING ASS HOLE GOY LOSER FUCKING AHMED DUMB ASS FUCKING LOSER I WILL FUCKING SLAY YOU BITCH SLAY YOU FUCKINGOU HEAR ME YOU STUPID ASS FUCKING LOSER, YOU HEAR ME? OF COURSE YOU DON'T< YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE REAL AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR COUNTRY LIKE I DO DUMB ASS BITCH BOIS ILL FUCK YOU ALL UP ONE STROKE FAGGOTS ONE FUCKING STROKE AHMEDS YOU ARE NOT LAY YOU ON THE GROUND AND BAM BAM RAPE RAPE FUCK YOU>

Attached: jewish ahem.png (1000x1000, 210K)