/brit/

Attached: 1565760649126.jpg (720x862, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics
twitter.com/martinknight_/status/1161599438940512258?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Demolishing schizo at chess edition

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: salah wife.jpg (1240x999, 126K)

On this day in British History

>1040 – King Duncan I is killed in battle against his first cousin and rival Macbeth. The latter succeeds him as King of Scotland.
>1352 – War of the Breton Succession: Anglo-Bretons defeat the French in the Battle of Mauron.
>1592 – The first sighting of the Falkland Islands by John Davis. Due to inadequate supplies, his crew was forced to kill hundreds of penguins for food on the islands. The stored meat later spoiled in the tropics and only fourteen of his 76 men made it home alive.
>1598 – Nine Years' War: Battle of the Yellow Ford: Irish forces under Hugh O'Neill, Earl of Tyrone, defeats an English expeditionary force under Henry Bagenal.
>1816 – The United Kingdom formally annexes the Tristan da Cunha archipelago, administering the islands from the Cape Colony in South Africa.
>1900 – The Eight-Nation Alliance occupies Beijing, China, in a campaign to end the bloody Boxer Rebellion in China.
>1917 – World War I: Royal Navy vessel HMS Prize is torpedoed and sunk in the Atlantic Ocean northwest of Ireland by German submarine SM UB-48 with the loss of all 27 crew, including commanding naval officer and Victoria Cross recipient William Edward Sanders.
>1941 – World War II: Winston Churchill and Franklin D. Roosevelt sign the Atlantic Charter
>1942 – World War II: British Commandos carry out Operation Barricade, an overnight raid on an anti-aircraft gun and radar site northwest of Pointe de Saire, France
>1947 – Pakistan gains Independence from the British Empire
>1967 – UK Marine Broadcasting Offences Act declares participation in offshore pirate radio illegal.
>1969 – The Troubles: British troops are deployed in Northern Ireland as political and sectarian violence breaks out, marking the start of the 37-year Operation Banner.
>2013 – Mark Sutton, the stuntman who parachuted into the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony dressed as James Bond, is killed in a wing-suit flying accident in the Swiss Alps.

Attached: 14610316-9143-43DF-8853-C3CA11D174C5.jpg (2800x1440, 361K)

friendly reminder raising a daughter is bluepilled cuck behaviour, you’re investing time and money into an object thats going to be used and abused under your very nose and theres NOTHING you can do about it

shit myself again didn't I

Unironically based. He chose the siraatal mustaqeem

Today in history:
1695 – French forces end the bombardment of Brussels

The 17th century, called the 'Great Century' by the French, was anything but great for the inhabitants of the Southern Netherlands. France began its policy of continental territorial expansion.

Opposing France was a large European coalition, the Grand Alliance, with its head as William III, King of England. Alongside William stood Spain, Sweden, and the Holy Roman Empire.

King Louis XIV, irritated at the recent turn of events, urged the destruction of Bruges or Ghent in a surprise attack. The Duke of Villeroi, eager to please the king, instead suggested that bombarding Brussels would have more of an effect.

It has been the most destructive event in the history of Brussels, even more destructive than the bombings of both World Wars. By the middle of the night, the entire heart of the city was aflame. The French batteries did not stop firing until after 48 hours of bombardment. The city's medieval artistic heritage, accumulated over centuries, was completely destroyed.

The French themselves seemed surprised at the success of the operation, which was well beyond what they had anticipated. Villeroi wrote: "The disorder that we have caused in this city is incredible." The French master of artillery wrote "I have been on many tours of duty, but I have never before seen so much desolation." The young Duke of Berwick, a future Marshal of France who was present, disapproved, writing at the end of his life "A more appalling spectacle has never been seen." Napoleon would later deem the bombardment "as barbarous as it was useless."

The action was widely condemned throughout Europe. The enormous financial costs of the war and military stalemate in Europe led to the Peace of Ryswick, when France recognized the Dutch Netherlands. Within three years Charles II of Spain would be dead, and Louis XIV would again plunge Europe into conflict – the War of the Spanish Succession.

Attached: bruss.png (320x954, 844K)

genuinely reporting this post to police and mental health services
you're not well mate, you need help

sucking a golf ball

Brits. From heart to heart.

You need to rediscover your white pride and solidarity

You need to preserve the glorious nation your ancestors bequeathed upon you

You need to minimize and reverse demographic changes

You need to reestablish Britain as a world power and a rightful adversary to the US

All so I can still have a country to immigrate to later

on the hunt again

Attached: 1563322631736.png (1340x390, 216K)

Attached: 01F50A51-F8F1-48FE-ADBE-253B2B784F1A.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Having a son could be bad though, what if you end up with some fat spergy neet who doesn’t move out until he is 40.

replying to obvious bait.. lads pack it in

Good post
Incels just don't get it, they have no children

>it's all da jooz!
please take your meds

Attached: 1559788027491.jpg (2039x1367, 521K)

Oi this is my gimmick

based

imagine your daughter wearing that

Nah, mines a bit different desu. Not exclusive to British history, although it usually does. I like yours though.

girls like this wouldn't even LOOK at me, it's almost as if I don't exist to them

This is why /brit/ is so shit, people just baiting (You)’s with hot topics they know attract attention. It’s even worse than namefagging and the more people (You) it the more the cycle continues, stop fucking (You)ing bait you gimps

Attached: IMG_20190808_141220.jpg (2048x1536, 504K)

>1592 – The first sighting of the Falkland Islands by John Davis. Due to inadequate supplies, his crew was forced to kill hundreds of penguins for food on the islands. The stored meat later spoiled in the tropics and only fourteen of his 76 men made it home alive.
We should always remember the thousands of men that died to draw the world closer.

Cheers lad, enjoy any history posts me, keep at it

Do you ever wonder why average guys go to asia when they attention from somewhat attractive females and start feeling good about themselves?

Then they come back to the UK and go back to being ignored by some 3/10 pig on tinder

Hmmmmm, can understand where they're coming from tbf

don't think anyone who posts here needs to worry about procreating

Attached: 1562429580250.jpg (2047x1366, 666K)

Oi oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii then lads hows it

>666kb
cursed

that's why yours get done for Spamming/flooding and his don't

>lofi hip hop radio
extremely based

Yep only Incels disagree

i purposely respond to such posts because i enjoy derailing these threads and want to be part of the demise of /brit/

vapid swine
i wouldn't even piss on a woman like her even she was on fire
bet as a female she's never had a single original thought in her life
she probably thinks liking canines and foreign food is a suitable personality

cor the HEFT of it

And the animals that died and went extinct as well

It’s also interesting to me to look at the history of globalization while also giving a peek to the history of epidemics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics

So many diseases spread

You too

Women? Yeah yeah, they're beautiful and creative in surprising ways and I love them

>she probably thinks liking canines and foreign food is a suitable personality
and what exactly makes you such a unique, sparkling example of a human?

what is the final solution to the rorke problem

Read some story of an Irish wolfhound that was on a navy vessel in ww1. The vessel was sank two crewmen survived by clinging onto some floating debris
There was no room for the doggo so he had to swim beside them, which he did for hours despite being shot during the attack. All 3 were rescued and survived.

I’ve never been done for spamming/flooding except maybe once, but then again I stopped doing it daily and only do in a blue moon

IN CELL

take your meds

jenna

>This is why /brit/ is so shit

Attached: amer.jpg (470x470, 118K)

doing a listen

Attached: a2564604836_5.jpg (700x700, 102K)

The three Ps:

Pakis out
Pies on subscription
Pints

Any incel without hate man in?
Lets not allow ourselves to be defined by the bigots

dilate

preparing for the weekly poo

hate it when i watch a cumshot compilation of some slag with a massive arse and all the cumshots are facials
like come on mate i want to see spaff on that arse ffs

today's wank fantasy: taking Greta Thunberg's virginity in the bowels of a motorless boat

more of a volcel man my self, have turned down multiple shag propositions because im insecure about my willy and physical appearance in general

could be a shagger but bottled it, simple as

>getting off to another guy cuumming
I will never understand some fetishes

Greeeeeen energy baby

Jesus christ this is me too
Hate myself

sounds like cope to me

cringe

Attached: 859623BB-45AF-43DD-A8C4-DDDF121EE901.jpg (1000x676, 105K)

>cuumming
lmao

dangerous amount of incels in this thread

Waaaaahahahahahahhahaha

>A Level Maths Students need to get a 55% for an A
>They need to get 44.7% for a B

back in my day we needed to get an 87%.

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

I have a 3.5 inch penis. I could have sex but theres no point, I’ll be made a fool of

You can take 5 books to the any point of history in the past. They don’t get automatically translated into the language

What books do you take and where?

have a girl obsessed with me and have the insta dms to approve it lad, still shan’t shag her though

thats just so more of them go to uni. at the end of the day it's all about lining deanberg and student housing rentberg's pockets

Squattoil

was asked out multiple times in school, said no

Looking back not sure why, not like they were unattractive, obviously i'm still a VF, maybe things could've been different had I just said yes

While staggers are at work incels, who have just enjoyed their third wank of the day, hold full reign of /brit/

grow up you mong

have sex

Genuinely respect virgins who have options to shag but don’t, takes a level of self control that i personally don’t have. Typical bloke me, would shag owt (older than 18 ofc)

I'm a lover of women

imagine you're laying on a cabin bed in the hull of a motorless boat, it's quieter than usual on account of the solar and wind power so you can hear the waves drumming against the walls much more clearly
the rocking and the drumming and the sheer monotony of travel, combined with the dinginess of your chamber are sending your mind adrift
you are barely aware of the setting around you as your mind drifts, so much so that at first you don't even notice the naive Swedish fingers nervously navigating their way across the gap between your beds...

me?
there have been a couple of opportunities to ask girls out throughout my life but i didn't want to risk the rejection

Inceldom will be the norm in 25 years

you a virgin by chance?

only being honest lad

twitter.com/martinknight_/status/1161599438940512258?s=21
absolutely based

Incel but managed to get a girl to agree for a date on friday on online

What do i wear?
What do we talk about?

boomer: kids these days are useless snowflakes, they just live on their phones
her: *prepares to cross the Atlantic for her political beliefs*
boomers: ugh how ridiculous

shirt and tie
the footy and love island

she’ll probably flake
just being honest

dogs and chinese food

>16 year old climate activist with Asperger
I will never understand why people parade around disabilities like a medal in order to win internet points

Twat

Im expecting this

Attached: 1562350829518.jpg (789x460, 116K)

same. i just matured later than my peers . by the time i was ready there was no one to pressure me to do anything about it. so i never did

Stirner's gigabrain

made a catfish profile and this incel freak genuinely thinks he's going on a date on Friday looool

hahaha

any other volcel virgin with natural charm man in? think it makes women want me more ngl

Attached: 534389FE-1E9E-4BAB-B7DD-28B62EF1CC3E.jpg (1242x351, 76K)

superdry hoody, slim fit jeans, peng trainers
talk about netflix, dogs, traveling, pizza, and hatred of brexiteers

Monique???

the fuck are you going to do online? you cant shag her so what's the point?

ayn rand is cosmic ascended brain

Attached: 2316220D-9FE1-4D43-BFDB-1305C2D49EC0.jpg (1500x1500, 52K)