What country has no sudacas and moor inmigrants in europa?

i want migrate some place in europe far away from asspain but i don't want to see there sudacas , sandniggers, negros and other subhumans

Attached: europe.png (673x401, 254K)

Try Lithuania or Latvia

>no subhumans
both of those have large russian minorities

and Romania? they speak a romance language

>i want migrate some place in europe far away from asspain but i don't want to see there sudacas , sandniggers, negros and other subhumans
Stfu fucking spaniard. You are as trash as any sudaca.

Well you flee your own country instead of defending it. What a coward behaviour lad. Spain won't miss you

>Spain won't miss you
Actually they will. Spain has a huge problem with young, educated people leaving the country and with brain drain in general.

P o o l a n d
o
o
l
n
d

>Spain won't miss you
i don't give a fuck about Spain , i wish it gets nuked

>implying this incel fuck is in anyway educated

Why are you racist user, I Iove spain and I’m not white...I’m Tunisian

You're probably right lol

Spain seems to be a good country when you are a tourist. People are nice, weather is good, food is great... just become a tourist in your own country lad.

>just become a tourist in your own country lad.
i should work in another country for that

Well yes, but our "romance" language is so foreign from yours that you might struggle a bit. Also, we don't have any sudacas or sandniggers, but we have gypsies, who are infinitely worse.

Poland

try Catalonia

this

Greece, it's about 99% white

Only the albanian part of greece is white, the rest is a dark shade of brown

The people here who have problems with "sudacas , sandniggers, negros and other subhumans" literally view Spaniards as the same.

>I saw some brown Erasmuses when walking home last night and they were yelling in their Spanish or whatever. I don't feel safe around them

Pick one of the baltic states or Finland