Damn

Damn...

Attached: EB8KxnQWwAEWmgR.jpg (601x900, 98K)

liberty aint free

Why is she holding a picture of the racist frog?

they should use real bullets next time

>Police shot my eye

Uh okay.... so women have started blogging IRL now?

checked

She's white supremacist

Based

Based.

to rally support from the internet duh

I just noticed that i haven't seen hong kong flag on Jow Forums in a while

Attached: o6bkhb66kit01.png (646x595, 280K)

Why didn't the Brits just keep it?

In china pepe is known as "shangxin qingwa" (伤心青蛙). Means "sad frog"

the new territories they acquired on a 99 year lease. in 1997 the lease was up but the brits, being fucking clever, decided to integrate HK with the new territories so that essentially they were so fused together it is impossible to separate them. so the brits did the logical thing, they just gave up all of it and fucked off back to the UK and gave none of their former british subjects citizenship.

with what army

The PLA Tiananmen'd them all, it's over

DAMNNN..... DEM CHINESE NIGGAS BE WILDIN OUT...!

Kong kongers love pepe

Attached: tumblr_ccb993d825c36e9134b8eca6c363367f_1eed3d0a_1280.jpg (576x1024, 99K)

>being fucking clever
nani?

how do i get a one eyed revolutionary gf

they assumed that they could get a new lease in perpetuity, so they continued to integrate the NT with HK.

Good jon HK police. It's the only right way to deal with terrorists

Attached: yfpm9n5tcj731.jpg (1632x1632, 250K)

It seems protestors at the airport have been desperately trying to persuade stranded mainlanders that they're protesting for their freedoms but none of the mainlanders are buying it. They see these protests as yet another American conspiracy.
Mad how people living in a country with controlled media can be more redpilled than those living in a free(er) society.

Attached: 1502409028672s.jpg (250x240, 8K)

wat? so we are the baddies after all?

she cute

God i wish

>yeah why protest china?
>working 18 hour days 7 days a week is great!
>the party cares so much for you that they install nets outside your window to stop you from killing yourself!
>and they're always watching your every move so you can get social credit points! its just like my videogames!
>i love china its the best! smash capitalist scum!

Attached: images.png (210x240, 5K)

>yeah why protest china?
>working 18 hour days 7 days a week is great!
>the party cares so much for you that they install nets outside your window to stop you from killing yourself!
>and they're always watching your every move so you can get social credit points! its just like my videogames!
>i love china its the best! smash capitalist scum!

Attached: 1538899301473.jpg (1034x1264, 193K)

Hong Kong doesn't have the suicide nets.

>being quasi independent cosmopolitan city filled with millions of different people >give it up so you become another shitty city gentrified by smelly Chinese who’ll ruin the whole city for everybody
Gee I wonder why they’re protesting

Hopefully normies will stop seeing Pepe as a hate meme now

It's already full of mainlanders and grows more economically irrelevant by the day.

>give it up so you become another shitty city gentrified by smelly Chinese who’ll ruin the whole city for everybody
But they ain't protesting for independence and neither they have the guts for it

>NOO I DONT WANT COMMUNISM! AMREDDITCA PLS HELP

Attached: 134-eb9a.jpg (1600x990, 371K)

Why would any self-respecting country do that?

to trigger the libs lmao