>Russians calling you scum
>Slavs in general calling you scum
>Anglos calling you scum
>French calling you scum
>Italians calling you scum
>Spaniard & Portuguese calling you scum
>Greeks calling you scum
>Nordics calling you scum
Don’t understand how most of you don’t realize the underlying levels of irony and hypocrisy when you’re people are guilty of mass murder of innocents in the hundreds of thousands to millions, colonization of land and stealing of resources. It’s ironic. We are not scum, you are scum. Scum.

Attached: 551BE136-BE78-4CA3-BA55-B4330D5F0F1F.jpg (660x574, 31K)

tldr scum leaf

you scum

My parents are from Europe, we are infant saintly people and have done no real harm to others. But both of you animals have criminal ancestors and killer people rn

SSSCCCCuuuuuuuMm GGAAAaaaaannnnmmggg

cringe

>we are infant saintly people and have done no real harm to others
congrats

> both of you animals have criminal ancestors and killer people rn
What are you f*cking talking about?

every nation on earth is guilty of mass murder and theft retard
that's how the world works

OP, what peace-loving part of the world with no history of conflict are you from?

israel or smth

Evil countries in Europe:
>Germany
>Switzerland
>Austria
>Belgium
>Netherlands
>France
>Spain
>Portugal
>Andorra
>Liechtenstein
>Luxembourg
>UK (including Scotland, Wales, n.ireland)
>Ireland
>Iceland
>Norway
>>Sweden
>Denmark
>Italy
>Monaco
>San Marino
>Vatican City (pure evil)
>Greece
>Serbia
>Macedonia
>Montenegro
>Bosnia
>Croatia
>Slovenia
>Romania
>Hungary
>Czech republic
>Slovakia
>Poland
>Lithuania
>Russia
>Belarus
>Ukraine

Your crimes: killing of innocents, stealing of land and resources; you’re true scum. Basques are innocent though concerning Spain.

Innocent saintly countries:
>Albania
>Kosovo
>Moldova
>Estonia
>Finland
>Latvia

Innocent regional ethnics
>Basque County
>Sardinia

These people never killed people in the hundreds of thousands to millions and never stole or colonized land or resources.

PS; don’t @ me if you’re from an evil country. I don’t consider you humans and I consider you 100% SCUM TRASH SUBHUMAN

Attached: F8142D4C-701A-44AC-BFE3-190B746DD5E5.jpg (179x147, 8K)

Canada is evil too. You should commit suicide

>Basques are innocent though concerning Spain
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: lope-de-aguirre.jpg (660x330, 30K)

I said don’t @ me faggots

saco wea

Are you talking about gypsies? Cuz that's the only thing all Europeans can agree on.

who cares :p

What has Romania ever done?

Gypsies would go into my south Asian category of scum because they are pajeets and pajeets have killed millions. But I suppose Slovenes are more scum than gypsies when you look into it.

a couple mini-Holocausts for starters

You can’t change my mind, I’ve done the research and closed the book. You scum.

>Innocent saintly countries:
I disagree. Estonia is evil.

chinks are scum
you are chink
The only good chinese is a dead chinese

Estonians haven’t killed hundreds of thousands of Jews. Less than 30,000 which doesn’t qualify them in scum category.

i scumed your mom last night

An Estonian was mean to me in real life for no good reason.

Ah finally the German (germ) animal shows his face. By far the most evil race of creatures to have ever existed. You invade, destroy, kill innocents. Germans plunged Europe in 1000 years of darkness. Sure the romans killed but they gave civilization, Germans gave nothing. Germans copy from others I.e stealing because you lack imagination and creativity. I’m glad you are getting destroyed. I hate Germans for all the crimes they’ve done since 100 BC and before. Only other evil group like Germans are Slavs but I change my mind frequently on who is more trash. Please KYS SCUM

enslaved gypos

I base my judgements as a whole and not by certain individuals.

so your people are fucking pussies lmao

Seething insectoid

Attached: IMG_20190809_155236.jpg (143x126, 14K)

>I base my judgements as a whole and not by certain individuals.
>Judges all individuals from one country based on actions of certain individuals
But seriously, Estonia is evil.

Attached: UEwzwB-90sxfOxpN5kjf3qmfSLS6o-sat995maKZS5Q.png (1200x992, 135K)

Don’t @ me scum.

Don’t @ me scum.

A few Germans didn’t kill millions of innocent people in WW1 or WW2 dumbass.

I don't care about Jews, what's more important is that an Estonian in real life took it way too far in trying to humiliate me and ruin my life. That's a bigger problem because it's personal.

What did he do?

It's undeniable that the worst posters on Jow Forums are from Canada.

It's a complicated and detailed story but long story short, she emotionally manipulated me with lies, humiliated me in front of others, sexually harassed me, and maced me for no good reason.

t. Hungary

hot

You’re a retard.

It's not hot. It's fucking traumatizing.

Fuck off faggot

>basques
>innocent
other than destroying latin america and killing innocent whales, yeah sure

Extrumaderans made up the majority of conquistadors and the real people that fucked up your countries are from Andalusia and Gallecia, and of course Castillians in general who are scum.

You are evil. I can tell you are Chinese through the computer screen. I can just smell the wonton soup all the way from here.

racist.
that's problematic and evil :o
dont @ me faggot

He was being racist towards me first. Calling a Canadian a faggot is essentially racism because it is insulting us based on our culture.

You are scumbag

you called us faggots first that's homophobic, even if I'm from evil country

Wrong. And you are a tranny and most trannies are of German or Irish origins, ie you are scum!

Don’t @ me killer thief

@ 你这个杂种

That's not me! I'm , I'm disagreeing with OP because he said that Estonians are saints but they are actually evil. I never called anyone a faggot.

I am of French origin. I bet you are a filthy Anglo imperialist who participates in rigging votes against us.

Estonians are saints compared to Irish-German mutts like you.

French are evil mate desu same with anglos.

Canook scum

>he thinks i meant the conquistadores
uhh sweety do you think BOLÍVAR was mestizo??

He wasn’t basque.

>surname Bolívar originated with aristocrats from La Puebla de Bolívar, a small village in the Basque Country of Spain.[9] Bolívar's father came from the female line of the Ardanza family.[10][11] His maternal grandmother was descended from families from the Canary Islands.[a]

I am pure French, not mutt and not Irish and not German. Estonians are evil and hurt people for no reason. You are a chink who kisses Anglo ass.

>Ardanza
literally one of the most basque names on earth. shut up faggot ass leaf

all new worlders are subhumans but you are boring historyless cultureless milquetoast americans

You are guilty
You are scum

Fuck you beat me.

Attached: 1529060393490.jpg (980x980, 288K)

>sexually harassed me, and maced me for no good reason.
Kek. Based Estonian sexual assaulter.

>literal participant in rwanda genocide 2.0
>everyone ignores me

Attached: phuc.jpg (1024x606, 52K)

shut up, scum

imagine spending time writing this