YOU, pick up that trash you threw on the ground RIGHT NOW

>YOU, pick up that trash you threw on the ground RIGHT NOW
What do?

Attached: 1565647779186.jpg (900x1182, 60K)

Should probably obey her, look at those jaws, she can probably tear off your limbs with her bite power.

she would never say this to me because i never throw my trash on the ground because im not a filthy subhuman

This girl is wild, gotta love her haha

Who is this asian boy?

i'd fuck her

if im a muslim then beat her ass to get awarded money from the government, other wise just walk away

It's a metaphor, the real trash on the ground are humans, she's saying we should kill ourselves.

>inb4 Jojo edit

Redpill me on who are the real masterminds behind her.

The eurojewstines

fuck you

I haven't thrown trash to the ground in my life.

She's a charismatic (read: she converts easily into headlines) character who caught the attention of EU politicians who now rally behind her because they're grasping the game of shock and posturing Trump and the other rightwingers played to win the elections.
She's like all the sad little immigrant/earth day kids they use to prove the right is evil, except this one talks back so you can't accuse her of being used to push an agenda because she'll tell you to go fuck yourself and you'll look like an ass who was schooled by a little girl.

I don't throw trash on the ground, I'm not a filthy terrone Greta

So what? Doesn't make any of what she says any less valid?
I don't see how any of this shit is relevant.

I just answered the question properly.

There was no question lol. I didn't ask

I was listening to an interview she did on the radio and she basically said something along the lines of "I don't know how to fix these problems, I'm just telling politicians to fix the problems". How is she different to any other climate change protestor? Is it because she skipped school?

If she really wants to make a difference, she should study hard and become a scientist that can develop a sustainable alternative to plastic.

>women
>study hard
>develop anything
There are exceptions but since when are women capable of doing anything but bitching?

pay your green tax goyim

Attached: 1 AhFerfDngPGyRkQZ5QAT0A.jpg (1785x536, 213K)

Detta.

Well yikes.

she looks like martin luther...wtf why do germanics all look the same?

Mirin' jaw bro