Do women nonconsentually expose male genitalia in your cunt?

>This one time I brought a friend who was dying to meet her. It was Johny Wujek’s birthday party at moonlight roller way. And when I saw her, we hugged and she was still my crush. But as I turned to introduce my friend, she pulled my Adidas sweats and underwear out as far as she could to show a couple of her guy friends and the crowd around us, my penis.
slate.com/culture/2019/08/katy-perry-sexual-harassment-teenage-dream.html

Attached: kp.jpg (310x163, 10K)

>complaining about getting pantsed by katy perry
what a fag

It was in front of other guys, though, that's pretty gay. I'd like to be pantsed by Katy Perry in front of cute girls.

She only likes black cock so I wouldn't really appreciate her doing it.

what did she mean by this

Attached: 1565453387622.jpg (1024x752, 76K)

Dumb fucking whore. Hard to believe that she's an evangelical. Really starting to think Muslims are right about the whole acid thing.

>Why yes, I do take sexually harassment of men by women seriously and don't appreciate Katy Perry touching my penis without my consent, how could you tell?

Attached: kloss.jpg (500x720, 28K)

Is it true that attractive women tend to be much more handsy with guys since they know they can get away with it?

Based

Yes and its annoying

Powerful men do the same. Doesn't make it any less scummy

what acid things?

>goes to a birthday party in adidas sweats
deserved it desu

Its unironically racist in this weird world. The texture and colour make it more of an inaminate object and the man is effectively reduced to her personal dildo.

That's why rich white women sometimes prefer black men. They are easy to control. All they want is money for sports cars and booze.

>rich white men are allowed to choose whatever partners they want based on them being half their age, have big boobs, etc
>white women still have to pick white men and not go for maximum sexual pleasure

Yes, but inly if they have never been openly rejected

Being too hot is kinda an emotional growth inhibitor for women

speaking of that guy, he got thot patrolled

Attached: 66651149_338432160445701_6373718481613584766_n.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

People tend to look down on rich guys who get bimbo wives/gfs. They still think that it is "empowering" when some rich white bitch does the same. That needs to change.

>bimbo
It doesn't even have to be an obvious bimbo. Like 95%+ of all couples where the age difference is more than 10 years feature an older male.

Whamen like older men with more Status, money and experience. More News on 8.

And ribbed wrinkled penises for extra pleasure

Not necessarily, 4 years on average.

>Wow i love *interchangeable manufactured celebrity* so much
Kill yourself

Attached: 1565378591463.png (764x1200, 321K)

>using my own "OC" against me
nice but also fuck you

Attached: 1537398433656.jpg (1020x1530, 135K)

tfw no powerful jewish gf to sexually abuse me

Attached: blondo jewdo.jpg (531x918, 89K)