Who contributed more to history?

Who contributed more to history?

Attached: italy-and-greece-map-4.jpg (550x600, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Albania

Since Anglos are heavily Romanized and they control most of world's economy along with Jews I guess it's Italy.

albania a shit

Jerusalem :)

we're both ROMANS though, we're one and the same

Greeks created the Western culture and Romans spread it along the European continent. I guess both contributed, but Greece created it, so go for the Greeks.

Turkish Greeks

Greece

China

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

The Ionian Sea

that would be us thank you

go back mehmet

The final showdown eh. I'll go with Italy, they have 2 very important periods, Rome and the Renaissance plus they outdo us in modern contributions so yeah.

Italy is 6 times more populated so it has to be Italy.

both of them as they completed each other in every field.

yeah ok mahmud

Attached: 1481479876638.jpg (1023x767, 148K)

Why do people call modern Greeks relayed to ancient Greeks?
I dont get this meme

Ancient Greeks looked more like hallstat nordids or Anglos than modern alien Greek speakers

Mideval Greeks acknowledged they were immigrants and not hellenics

Attached: 98e110cc1233db971442e700df80bbea.jpg (340x480, 28K)

go back to Jow Forums

Scotland. Prove me wrong.

you aren't even independant anymore.

Italy, we got roached since 1453 and the evolution factor got shut down by sandniggers.

Italy

Past Christianity Greek became an insult for a pagan only Christian became the identity of the new Christian people who's ancestors were non greek

This is fully accepted by all in mideval and early modern period before "Greek revolution".

They're both unironically less important than the Eternal Anglo.

was it after or before the shitskins from durkaville came?

Christianity came with hordes of saved Jesus non whites and literal Christian Jew rabis

so it was before the shitskins from durkaville came in?

Kekistan

Without Greeks there would be no Shitaly, so Greece

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
Impressive not gonna lie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

Cringe but redpilled.

An intelligent Italian man.

It basically went like this. Greece, Rome, France, England, America.

Neither is France.
This. We are the inheritors of Greece.

>Neither is France
J-just shut up

Attached: Sadpepe.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Shut the fuck up.

greeks
i am a greek

You take in more immigrants per year than you have for the last 1000 years. How are you an independent country?
You have no borders, currency and soon people. France will die like the UK.

Macedonia

>France will die like the UK.
Yes? Isn't the situation in France worse than in the UK?

>the situation
Why whatever do you mean?

>Past Christianity Greek became an insult for a pagan
The word "Hellene" did, retard, and only for a while, and the name "Greek" was a synonym for an Orthodox Christian, or an Eastern Roman, depending on the times.

fpbp

Romans larped as Greek so probably Greece

Many immigrants, arabs, niggers, muslims etc

Italy, it's literally one of the top influential nations in Europe. One of the big four which includes France, England, Germany

I don't see a problem here. You must be racist.

>Italy vs Greece
Do you mean the Romanum Empire vs the Archaic Hellas Empire? if so, they were both equally great

Yes, they as 12% Muslim in a few years.

Attached: 1514561832261.png (711x633, 192K)

Romans

holy based

Italy was more than it's antiquity. Hell i'd argue they contributed more after Rome. The Renaissance literally paved the way for the enlightenment/scientific revolution.

Italy without a doubt. Gayreeks were our bitches for hundreds of years and since they got their independence, they haven't contributed anything signifcant. They are totally irrelevant

>why yes I'm a racist because I said immigrants are a serious problem. how did you know?

Attached: 1547892693943.jpg (1080x1246, 193K)

Ya, you have extremist pakistanies in your own streets, and you leave the µEuropean countries union. I wonder who is the most in danger of our countries. Except if being the Trump's/American dolls don't affraid you.

You can clearly see it by the aesthetics.

Greeks, because Romans copied them.
France because of outstanding gothic architecture.
Italians (not Romans) because of beautiful baroque.
Austrians for their exquisite neo-classical and secession.

Europe died when secession was killed by the end of German and Austrian empires, we're in hell now.

There are worse problems t bh. Wealth inequality for example. But rich people are good at distracting the poor by making them fight one another

Maybe but do you know Greece history BEFORE you conquered it? They actually created a lot (the majority) of western civ bases and concepts

i contributed my dick to your mom's ass last night, nerd

Romans applied what Greek discovered. Their work for Math, Philosophy etc was impressive. Euclid book was like the only math book used until like the end of middle age. Said that Romans have the merit of diffusing those ideas and creating an identity in a territory bigger than the EU.

Who cares. Everything that really matters happened in the last 500 years anyway. Renaissance for example started in Italy. If there were no renaissance you people wouldn't be any different than the middle easterns.
Cope

seethe

>If there were no renaissance you people wouldn't be any different than the middle easterns
That's exactly what i said. Re-naissance "reborn" word come from the fact that the western euro countries take finally care about their ancient Greek-Roman heritage, and start to studie it.

>If there were no renaissance you people wouldn't be any different than the middle easterns.
Lol.

Shalom :)

Attached: Greater_israel.jpg (520x545, 210K)

ugh what could have been....
a greater judenreich.....

Top cult?
Congrats
The king of the conmen

Obiously Centinel island

Probably Italy. They got both Rome and Rennaisance.
We also have the Roman Empire (Byzantium) which was like the America of the middle ages, so not entirely sure.