American cuisine

>American cuisine

Attached: american salad.jpg (600x745, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
youtube.com/watch?v=uZhnpAhYmb0
youtube.com/watch?v=s_eC-s-b-zw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_Newberg
cowgirlcreamery.com/our-cheeses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American woman cooking a healthy meal

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

not even half as disgusting as what they would actually eat IRL

t. sipping kopi luwak right now

Can someone surprise us in this thread by posting actually GOOD American cuisine? I'm serious.
American "cuisine" here (in yurop) is just fast-foods. So it's shitty food. What's that food that they don't export in another countries? What's the real American cuisine?

There is no such thing. The Americans might reply "BUT WE HAVE BBQ" which is essentially what even Africans can do with open fires, it is just cooking meat in high temperatures, not real cuisine

this is quite based ngl, peak boomer comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=uZhnpAhYmb0

Not real cuisine/cooking, just some stuffed animals cooked in extreme temperatures. Africans/Cavemen did the same thing thousands of years ago

Attached: 1561890926657.webm (960x540, 1.96M)

Attached: american cuisine.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

watch the entire video.
the point is the grillin it with the boys part, who cares if the cavemen did it, its comfy and fun

That's outdated.
THIS is American cuisine: youtube.com/watch?v=s_eC-s-b-zw

>Not real cuisine/cooking, just some stuffed animals cooked
Hmm

>the point is the grillin it with the boys part

My manhood does not depend on spending my free time with "the boys" drinking the alcohol-jew and consuming carcinogenic substances while talking about guns. I would also never resort to eating dead reptiles

what is this thing?

Low temperatures, faggot.

>meat, ramen, ketchup and cola mixed in a cooking pot and topped with cheese
>better than what you can get at restaurants
is this woman high

ignore the autistic Finn. The south typically has the best food in the country. That's where you get smoked ribs, pulled pork, biscuits and gravy. If yoy go to Florida yoy can get pic related, a Cuban. Despite its name it is American. It should have salami though. Really it is hard to find done correctly since the rest of the country bastardizes it.

Attached: 20160623-cubano-roast-pork-sandwich-recipe-21-1500x1125.jpg (1500x1125, 372K)

A lot of our food is just European, sandwiches or from some internal subculture like cajun. This is an American dish but I've never eaten it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_Newberg

Attached: lobster-newburg_1.jpg (450x450, 54K)

You sound like a fun person, you must have a lot of friends.

>This is an American dish but I've never eaten it.
>lobster, butter, cream, cognac, sherry, eggs, and Cayenne pepper.

That's like fast food/retarded version of Homard a la Thermidor. You have no cuisine

Do Europeans like cornbread?

Attached: Cornbread.jpg (1620x1080, 401K)

It looks very good. (Looks like pita greek bread) never ever heard about a "Cuban" beafore... That comforte me in the idea that the American "real" food is just not-knowed here in Europe.
Actually your food is just (bad) burgers for us

You have it backwards. Lobster Newberg predates Lobster Thermidor by 4 years.

You are literally proving that america has not cuisine lmao

It was popular for a while in postwar Germany since we sent them a ton of corn.

What about seafood? I've always been curious those shrimps cooked in plastic bags typical from US south (Lousiana?)

Gumbo

Attached: 1559172499301.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

that's too bad, but I guess not surprising. The BBQ aspect here is very southern, the best is bought from some fat guy in a shack somewhere. Even BBQ contests are all just big guys with 12 foot long smokers outside. Compare that to French cuisine and I can see why it might not catch on. If yoy can get key lome juice over there you can try making a key lime pie. Its just the juice, egg whites, and sweetened condensed milk with a graham cracker crust. That's Florida's state pie.

Attached: goblin cuisine.webm (472x796, 2.91M)

New England Clam Chowder

Attached: 1551905494589.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

>t. never bbqd in his life
Americans turned grilling shitty cuts of meat into culinary art, you faggot.

it's chowdah
say it right

Showder

Shrimp is the one seafood that the south gets right. Everything else they just fry. They ruin oysters and have inferior lobsters.

Attached: 9fb98ff3-dcee-48e3-8ddc-0d886f9e5be5.jpg (800x450, 84K)

crawfish, they are good but I personally have never had them fresh. Where I grew up it was mostly blackened mahi mahi or catfish, sometimes crab. I'm in New England now and I prefer this sea food. Lots of lobster, oysters, clams. My dad makes a great seafood stew using whitefish, lobster, clams, shrimp, and veggies. For traditional up here you have the New England clam chowder, like a clam soup.

I have taken the liberty of just filtering Finland. I've never seen a country to utterly obsessed with America on a non-meme level. Get help

This "Gumbo" thing and this New England soup both looks yummy.
Why don't you guys export these instead of lower-quality-food Mcdonald's and Burger king?

American food is often pretty bad. Fast food, soda, processed cheese, pre-sliced bread, lunchables, etc. That stuff's all trash.

But American cuisine, and by cuisine I mean traditional dishes and styles of preparation, is excellent. People really need to understand the distinction. If you don't like fried chicken, mashed potatoes, steaks, mac n cheese, creamed spinach, brisket, buffalo wings, chili, chowder, pizza, hoagies, cheesteak, etc., you're probably just lying.

>If yoy go to Florida yoy can get pic related, a Cuban. Despite its name it is American.
My whole life was a lie.

Attached: 1495987486452.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

No idea. Even our cheese (California and Wisconsin mostly) is pretty good at the local level. Too bad everyone knows us for plastic cheese and big macs.

Do you get Campbells soup over there? I know they have a clam chowder version. Really I think its because even here you can't get yoyr hands on it easily if yoy don't live in the area. For example, I know of one place that has gumbo and it is a small grocery store that only occasionally serves it fresh. Otherwise it is just canned stuff that is ok at best.

I recommend you just yell at the owner of any American restaurants near you for carrying boring food.

Because they're not as cheap and profitable as shitty burgers.

We export what the international market demands, that's how capitalism works

Imagine for a moment that you heard that an "American restaurant" was opening near you, what would you expect?

lol, yeah invented in Tampa, though to be fair it is the result of a ton of Cuban immigrants coming over to make cigars.

Ay

Attached: 1565610775255.jpg (1462x1462, 288K)

Seriously, shit like Cowgirl Creamery makes things as good as I've had anywhere in France.

wow, so many (you)

Actually i very want to try these cheese, and taste them...

>I recommend you just yell at the owner of any American restaurants near you for carrying boring food.
I'll try this at my next stop at Macdonald's (maybe)

I know, but it's pretty sad desu. I'm sure there is a market for people wanting ANOTHER type of American restaurant

I never heard "American restaurant", just "Mcdo" or something else fastfood. American restaurant" would be attractive to me.

What do you think of these cheeses?
cowgirlcreamery.com/our-cheeses

What I wanna know is why you can't find ordinary, casual French restaurants over here. Anytime a restaurant is advertised as being specifically French, it will be serving expensive haute cuisine. It's very strange, French food is pigeonholed as being exclusively high-class. If you just want to sit down and have a comfy bowl of cassoulet or something, you're out of luck.

Most of American food is just a continuation of British cuisine with Italians, Germans adding to the pot. No need to reinvent the wheel and people don't just automatically forget the food from the Old Country

I think they look very tastefull ! Didn't knew you made this kind of "not-fresh" cheeses in America.
The website is now in favorites, thanks.

That's a shame, It's like the bottle of champagne, 15euros in france and 300Dollars in the united states... They make too much profit in this.
Also, if you want to eat french cuisine for barelly nothing just type "croque-monsieur" or "croque-madame" or "crepe(s) salée(s)" on the internet, very good and cheap food...

>Louisiana was a French colony
>has the richest culture and cuisine in the states
Really makes you think

Low country boil

>paying a premium for French champagne when Paul Masson is also known for the same French excellence

Attached: orson-welles-9527363-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 159K)