Is this true?

Is this true?
What's the ranking in your region?

Attached: touristbehaved.jpg (468x313, 62K)

I don't come across any foreign tourists, so I can't rank them.
I wish I did, tho. I love tourists.
Also, what do you guys think of brazillian tourists?

Germans and Chinese tourists are the worst. I tried my best not to hate German tourists but it's very hard. As for the Chinese tourists I have no words to describe how subhuman they are.

ive met one in my entire life and he had a funny accent but he was cool

Russians and French are pretty good here.
Chinese are the worst though.

>I tried my best not to hate German tourists but it's very hard
It also doesn't help that they are literally fucking EVERYWHERE
The recession can not come soon enough

>*comes to your county*
>*only speaks english*
>*litters town with beer bottles*
>*somersaults off balcony*

Attached: 1538249309477.jpg (2048x1972, 269K)

I'd swap the place between the French and the Germans on that list tbqh

>funny accent
yeah, it's really bad

what are chinese tourists like?

>>*only speaks english*
this is only an issue in latin speaking shitholes (romania excluded)
everywhere else everyone speaks english and does not care if you don't know our meme language

French are more considerate of nature and they actually try to speak english (despite the stereotype) imho

Israelis are unironically the worst, they behave like animals. They used to just visit Auschwitz, but they discovered there are other cities in Poland in recent years.

>what are chinese tourists like?
No respect for nature
No respect for people
No culture
No manners
Newly rich or middle class
Think that they are in a theme park even when they're far from cities so they throw trash that other people have to pick up
Expect everyone else to serve them
Think they can boss people around even though they're midgets that are impossible to take seriously
Entitled
Demanding
Rude

Fake
We are chill

>let's just take random roads haha there has to be villages nearby like it is in yurop haha

Attached: death valley germans.png (1210x1344, 3.12M)

This, Chinese tourists are the worst.

You guys are probably the worst we have.

lmao silly euros

I have no problems with Russian, French or Indians here.

British are fucking animals and they deserve their place. Chinese on the other hand aren't that bad.

One of your tourist died in my lake a few days ago. Protip: if there's a sign saying to not swim there don't do it

Much better

Attached: 1552176176365.jpg (640x428, 165K)

from what? strong undercurrents?

The worst touristcountries are:
Japan/China:
They literally behave like locusts
Russians:
They are mostly nigger tier. They litter everywhere and don't respect anything or anybody
Americans:
Loud, obnoxious retarded
Germany:
Take a look at Mallorca and you know what I mean
Britistan:
Same as Germany

>if there's a sign saying to not swim there don't do it
Does the sign have an ebonics translation?

I feel like people don't really notice our tourists.
They just have this perception of us being neutral and polite. I could be an asshole and everyone will just think I'm French.

Whirpools. If if you feel something dragging you down its better to not fight it, hold your breath until it stop dragging and then swim toward the surface. Or at least that's what they always told me to do.

The other day I saw a finnish family. They had some really good cunny with them

I only dislike Chinese and Indian tourists because they act like apes. Euros are fine, but I've met a ton that talk down to me because of the "American" stereotype. Sure America is 3rd world some places, but we're not all dumb mutts.

>we're not all dumb mutts.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 42K)

>best
>americans

Attached: 1556863806267.jpg (250x245, 17K)

I often pretend I'm Italian. People often inflate prices if you say your Swiss.

Tell me about the British
Why do they jump off balcony?

Visited Mallorca once. It was almost impossible to spot the difference between Brits and Germans.

Many of your tourists are good. They're kind, friendly and seems genuinely interested about the place. The only bad ones I can think of are those fat fucks that complain about lack of elevators and pretend everyone knows English

have you ever been to the states? im sure the average american wouldnt even take your country's GDP into consideration because they dont know what a GDP is

In Spanish cities like Palma or Ibiza, buildings often have swimming pools just under balconies. Normal people see it as a decorative thing. German, English and Russian partygoers will often jump from the balcony right into the pool.

Sometimes, their accuracy ain't good.

are French such a dick? do they bother you?

Indian tourists are worst tourists even in India.
Yesterday in my hometown some faggots decided to scratch their name on a 2000 year temple.

Dutch tourists are the best.

Yes, I was thinking about Italy. Even in Japan it happened a few times. I even had a fight with a Portuguese just cause of my nationality.

Worst tourists in Canada
. Germans
. Chinese
. Americans
. Australians
. Koreans

Best tourists in Canada
. Swedes
. Russians
. Japanese
. British
. French

we're big guys

>pretend everyone knows English
I thought you were supposed to be an intelligent people Giacomo, why can't you into English?

Francophone Canadians are assholes in my experience, Anglophone Canadians are chill as hell in my experience

>and pretend everyone knows English
This is really embarrassing. On the whole, though, I have the impression I have from listening to non-burgers that we're usually nice and well behaved, but just really conspicuously autistic. Is this accurate to you guys?

>5. French
I see you have never been to SEA

We don't get that many Russians.
Worst are British and Chinese.
Best are the Scandi's and Danish.

Germans are only horrible on the beaches.

Young people knows it old people doesn't. Also you have to consider that we have to study German, French and English. It's normal to be a bit confused sometimes

He literally said in Canada but why do you say this? Are they still butthurt about French Indochina or some shit?

What makes beaches turn Germans into monsters?

you forgot the best:
>*gets shitfaced and starts chimping out in the middle of the city*

A beachtrip without our trusty Mg42 makes us nervous

In my experience Germans at the beach just drink lots of wine while their children torture crabs or dig holes. They're white as milk for all holidays until the last days when they become red as peppers. I find them funny but not annoying

They make trenches.

We are worried they will fortify at some point.

German instincts cause them to fortify the beach to fend off allied troops.

>but why do you say this
Let us imagine a scenario where you have just arrived to Denpasar airport at 2:00am on your 900 USD return flight from Paris. You are completely groggy and wander your way to the taxi stand. You have read online that the 45 minute ride to Canggu is normally 25.00 USD, but the taxi driver insists you pay 26.00 USD because it is late at night and he should be at home sleeping instead of driving your dumb white ass to your hotel for a few extra pennies.
Do you:
>A: just pay the extra 100 pennies, which you earn in mere seconds at your job
or
>B: complain for 20 minutes about how you are being ripped off and you should only pay the amount you read about on tripadvisor.com

A, unironically. On the surface it seems shitty how people do that to us but I get it and would probably do it too if roles were reversed.

>A, unironically.
yes, because you are not french :)

Woah, based Indonesia :)

Best
>Germans
>Americans
>Russians
>Norwegians
>Japanese(though they don't tip so service industry hates them)
Worst
>Poles
>Chinese
>Italians
>Spaniards
>Brits

Russians who go to Swiss resorts tend to be richfags, so it’s a given.

English is based since we all speak it. Easy to communicate

>bottles everywhere
Brits get fines for public drinking all the time here

Wtf are you talking about?
Israelis act very respectful here. But maybe that's because Lithuanians are jewish mutts

I had a British woman complain that her water wasn't fresh and she demanded a new one

British tourists are really snobby desu

From my experience :

Worst :
British are good tourists
Russians are good, except if your are an eastern country (ex-soviet), so they are assholes, like the country is still a territory of the USSR/Russia.

Chinese just buy (too much) expensive shits on the Champs-élysées super-expensive avenue.

French : well I can't say

Indians : honestly, wonder if ever seen one ?

>Russians
>tourists
We are at home in baltoid countries

The russians I met were very cool, they also scored the most because they were handsome most of the times, brits look a bit annoying but they are always fun to be around, because they are perpetually drunk, the french looked a bit arrogant but never were assholes and were actually nice, indians are hard, because some of them are great, others shit on the street, and for the chinese I hope their plane crashes before they ever come close to reach Rio.

Maybe don't sell water that tastes like it has been sitting in a swamp pond for a few decades.

>They used to just visit Auschwitz, but they discovered there are other cities in Poland in recent years.

So you wish Israelis would stay in Auschwitz? You anti-semitic piece of shit...

I bet her minge wasn't fresh t b h.

>Poland calling someone shithole
lmaoo

Do they really?

Attached: 1446159960420s.jpg (250x241, 10K)

Nigger it was literally a bottle of fucking water that came in no more than 2 weeks ago

To be fair, they are better than most of ex-commie Europe (Except Slovenia, Czech, Slovakia, Estonia and Lithuania)

Oh whatever

I know I just hate how they suck anglo cock all the time

Germs are actually shitty tourists that don't stop complaining

Slovakia is not better than Poland, come on

They take pictures of themselves with the most basic bitch tourist things, travel in heards, slav squat on the sidewalk while eating.

Scottish here

>worst

Americans are the worst, they come here and act like they own the place with total disregard for the natives, English are the same but some of them live here too

Chinese are bad but they’re bad everywhere

Spanish tourists are quite ignorant and not self aware

>Best

Japanese and Malaysian/Filipino tourists are really cute and engage in conversation and love talking about their homelands and seem to have respect for the culture

Turkish and Germans are also nice

They are just loud in public in the U.S.

I've never seen a brit here

the ground we walk on is britain crying europeans dont understand the concept and cant wait to ride their scooters to the local web cafe and email the police as soon as they see someone with an england tshirt on holding a bottle of stella

Gay opinion

All of the people going to Scotland are going there because of muh heritage. I guarantee you

Nah, but we don't hate you as much as other baltic countries.

Also, Russians unironically act more civilized here than Ukrainians or Italians, desu

>this

In Germany, Germans from other regions are the worst tourists. They act like they belong here and are entitled to everything because they speak the same language as us.

Best
>Japanese
>Korean
Worst
>Chinese
>Brazilian
These are the only people who come here at all, but the Brazilians and Chinese only come in massive tour groups

>Chilel
>Worst behaved tourists

1) Israeli. (by far)
2) Argentinians. (Bs only)
2) Germans. (When they're Drunk)

>Best behaved tourists
>Japaneses.
>French.
>Argentinos (Cuyanos and neuqueninos for OBVIOUS REASONS)
>brazilians.

Everybody else is meh tier.

Well I don’t go outside but based on my online game experience Chinese are the absolute worst most degenerate. Latinos are either cancer or hidden most of the time hidden. Americans are either overly sensitive players who don’t take the game seriously or just straight up griefing 12 year olds. Europeans are all very racist for some reason.

>Chinese only come in massive tour groups
i see coaches full of them going past my house all the time i used to think there must be a noodle convention or something but then i realised they are tourists

Yrah, it's cringe, but all ex commie countries have to suckwestern dick in one form or another.

Well, at least baltics are actually getting good because of Scandi dicksucking

It's different in Europe, though.
Especially here, since we had a lot of influence from jews ( half of our cuisine also came from them)

>"Ahh scotland, the land of my ancestors.."
>Scottish people start walking around
>"Excuse me, but who the hell are you? Get away, you're obstructing my view!"

Exactly, they're coming home so it's only natural that they are treated as locals :)

Russians 2??
they usually travel in family and are educated as fuck, even the kids are educated. Same with french people

I met some Russians who were total dicks
Never met any brits

Most tourists I've met have been totally fine, no real opinion on them, just normal people. Except for the Chinese

What your opinion on Puerto Ricans who grew up stateside? My friend who came as an adult gets annoyed by them. She said they "act like black people."

American tourists are the best because Americans don't travel to begin with
>t. Burger that has never stepped foot outside his country