Are we the least scared population in the civilized world?

Americans are the hardest people to scare in the civilized world because we are all armed and not scared of anything. Instead of cowering, we take care of our problems.

Why doesn't your country?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: average american 2.png (1080x1299, 1.17M)

Someone once tried to tell me parts of paris are dangerous

>Are we the least scared population in the civilized world?
define "civilized"

Someone post that news from last week where a car alarm went off in NYC and people ran in all directions thinking there was another shooting

We're the epitome of Western Civilization. So countries like us. Where everything is developed, and people are only nice when they have to be instead of being fake nice.

and so, you really think your country is the best about it?

you carry guns because you are scared
>revs my motorcycle

Oh, you mean the part of NYC full of tourists and foreigners? They aren't Americans. Try again.

Having guns prevents us from ever having to be scared ever again.

Lol. Imagine needing guns to show strength.

Attached: FB65F914-3685-4B27-A162-0FD0289E833F.jpg (739x415, 32K)

My mother is scared to go out at night. We live in a 100% reisdential area of a +98% white average city by the ocean yet.

>Gets shot
>Shoots back
>Police arrive
>See person with gun and a dead body also with a gun
>Mag dumps both parties just to make sure, after having turned off their body cams and beaten any witnesses in to submission

Attached: 1552510578520.png (1650x1250, 167K)

100% white*

Americans are scared of everything, you believe the entire Universe is trying to destroy you.

wh*Te**

Buying guns is a sign of being scared that someone will attack you....

Attached: 1549763060492.jpg (478x373, 22K)

Wrong,thats about us

ive seen PD live you all start crying for no reason

>Lol. Imagine needing guns to show strength.

Attached: 1565711772697.jpg (750x562, 31K)

its the complete other way around

Americans are the easiest scared people in the world, that's why so many of them are armed

What’s the matter?

Attached: DBB38D52-C700-41D7-B0D1-54FE8EEFFC16.jpg (554x554, 32K)

>people are only nice when they have to be instead of being fake nice.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

I dunno if you own a gun, but once you own a gun, you feel pretty much invincible. I dunno how people don't own guns.

Can your crate stop pic related?

Attached: 373AC97300000578-3741969-First_images_of_the_23_year_old_armed_man_shot_and_killed_by_a_M-m-39_14712 (634x669, 107K)

Are you fucking kidding me? We're legitimately paranoid of everything.

>europeans just dont get it they dont understand the importance of having a well armed militia to fight back against tanks jets and helicopters im so glad my ancestors moved from scotland and ireland

Attached: 674569075234.png (371x361, 23K)

Do you own a gun? What are you paranoid about?

>I dunno if you own a gun, but once you own a gun, you feel pretty much invincible. I dunno how people don't own guns.

Attached: 1544539348742.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

I usually take a gun, when I go camping, but besides that, I've never felt the need for one for protection

>hardest people to scared
>not scared of anything
All it takes to scare you is just a dark skin

Attached: 1551991699615.png (3000x3000, 620K)

>take my firearms, majesty, and please don't forget to count my vote

That's because Canada is pretty much Stalinist compared to the USA and you expect the police to protect you instead of yourself.

Thank you for your service.

Well with a gun...we don't have to really see them if we don't want to. Many states restrict sales to felons, which most dark skinned people are.

What's with threads with American flags making Americans look like macho men when we really aren't?

We don't. We have less police per 100,000 people (188) than you do (284)

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers

Well unlike the average Mexican, the average American is much more important.That's why whenever an American die, the whole world mourns while if you die, not even your family gives a shit.

Dude, you're scared of this cute insect because it can... flap?

Attached: America's fear.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

>we are all armed and not scared of anything
Except other americans

Mutts are probably the most scared people on Earth since all their news, interviews with citizens, movies and other media give an impression like end of the world is coming any day now. Its like they are being held in state of constant panic.

Attached: 1535311795103.png (897x1197, 202K)

Well again..you haven't been through anything like my country has the last 20 years. But we have guns.

See how you react when you're next to a country sending invaders in every day.

>cute

but that's not even true. we don't live in fear of firearms here, not even city dwellers.

How are Americans fake nice or disgenuine? We are the most genuine nation out there.

Yeah, you promised the territorial status of most spanish posessions were going to change after 1898, and only Phillipines got granted independence.

The only thing on this earth that scares me is cute Swedish guys and heights.

>you haven't been through anything like my country has the last 20 years. But we have guns.
Good thing is they also have them. Havent you stole half of that land from Mexico anyway?

You're the least scared because you're the most fucking brainless. As brave as a vegetable.

Is there any decent leveraction rifle in Canada that doesnt cost like a grand? Holy shit gun prices here are insane.

Of course it can.
>mommy mommy! chimp look me with point and shooty waah

Attached: gettyimages-89243113-640x640.jpg (640x360, 44K)

You'd be in there too, pinche cerote hijo de puta