Why do Americans have to pay for failed job interviews? Is it the price of Freedom ®?

Why do Americans have to pay for failed job interviews? Is it the price of Freedom ®?

Attached: 1565133317298.jpg (720x960, 52K)

don't lie on your resume then

Attached: 900909.gif (456x342, 2.62M)

I refuse to believe this

lol the dumbass deserves it for wasting the company's time.

>Trying to be a hired fag

Attached: 1559778117786.jpg (348x145, 10K)

>doing interviews in 2019
shiggy. the world works on nepotism guys

This shit isnt legal.

I have heard of people getting paid €500 to show up for programmer interviews they are not even interested in.

This. I haven't had a job interview in 12 years now. Been employed the whole time though.

I've heard some apartments have application fees

americans are a fucking joke
their entire way of life is just one big meme

Attached: 3CE992A7-DDB8-4C7F-AFBC-DC53B4EC2A50.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Over here in our housing market this is the standard. It's strictly illegal but all the crook real estate agents just charge you money for things like 'keymaker money', or they tell you you need to make an account on their website so you can apply to their appartments, etc.
Hell there was a real estate boomer who owned 1 parking lot somewhere on the edge of town and everyone of his tenants needed to rent this parking lot from him.

Ah yes America's famous Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal, located in Melbourne, USA

Are you getting paid for this shilling?

no, it just doesn't make sense for an unskilled worker to qualify for a senior position

VCAT is for Australia, Pierre

I'm beginning to think these are fake documents made just so someone feels better about their existence

>apply for a job that you are obviously not qualified to
>cry when they send you a bill for their wasted time
just don't try to scam people, it's pretty simple

It was made for shitposting on Jow Forums many moons ago.

I've noticed a lot of landlords can be questionable as people. A buddy of mine found out his landlord would use illegal immigrants to do repairs around the property. He also apparently did a shit ton of drugs and lost his liscense to DUIs and had to have some mexican in a truck take him places

I don't think it's real because would be illegal

>landlords can be questionable
Landlords make money out of a basic human need (shelter). They're like Nestle selling bottles of water in Africa. Absolute scum.
But the thing is, most of this isn't even the landlord's doing. A proper landlord doesn't manage his own property, they hire a property manage company for this. These companies ensure 100% usage of the property, make sure minimum legal requirements are met and from there on start maximizing profits. They're absolute scum middlemen which is a sign of an overstressed market.

There's a local newspaper from my city which writes a lot about their tricks and it's godawful how badly people are exploited. And keep in mind landlords don't lose any money at all due to the value of houses. At best they pay some taxes and a mortgage, yet I pay €700 for a studio.

>has no programming skills
>tries to bullshit his way through six hours of interviews
Absolute mad man.

Dick Winters died for this

On one hand, he did waste their time and it seems that he knew nothing for this job

On the other hand, it seems like a bad standard to have to pay for an application. Interviewing people is part of your job, why should you get extra money for your job

you're more capitalist than them, you tell us

>Head of HR (probably a woman)
>Woman owner
Yikes, just be glad you didn't get the job

how about you change you laws, then?

here if landlords have very little power, provided the contract is legal (so long the eviction process is in justice, you can't be kicked out - and that is generaly takes an year to solve). Taxes on property and on gain are also pretty heavy so being a landlords used to be a poor investment until AirBnB allowed them to charge 10 times more to dumb tourists. But even that is now being regulated into being unprofitable and people are starting to drop out of it because they know how quickly the Tributary Authority will hunt them down.

of course there still is some non-legal deals going on, but ever since our TA started to agregate everything and awarding prizes to people asking for receipt, they pretty much track how money moves around. Small landords pretty much have no chance to hide

true
and that's actually a redpill

it's always been nepotic here, lad

had to pay 60 bucks to take an aptitude test before i even knew if i was shortlisted yet or not

shit's ridiculous

It says here on Indeed that your position is entry level, but you also expect me to have 8 years of experience in Spring, C++, and Rails. This was a waste of time and you'll be receiving my invoice shortly.

>don't lie on your resume
LMAO

>D/M/Y
>American

Nice try.

>Spring
>C++

。゚+.(・∀・)゚+.゚イイ!!

wew

lol and fakepilled

also
>Americans
Its from Australia you doofus

Looks like OP is a prieto whos angry that none of his cousins invited him over here

>what are personal projects
>what are internships

>6 hours job interview
is this normal?

probably 1 v 3 interview

Anyone have a link to the original Jow Forums thread on this? All I got was a link to R*ddit.

>defending a troll image
Top kek.

Nobody cares about it on Brazil, but it can send someone to jail

that's not america retard

Why didn't your parents brought you a house?

Sounds like bullshit that isn't paid training an employer should provide.

>failed erlang specifically
>presumably he was proficient enough in the other three
>wasn't even unfamiliar with erlang
what the fuck honestly
this isn't even real but it still made me mad

We can't all be born a spoilt rich.

that's not an American thing, VCAT is AUSTRALIAN YOU DUMB CUNT

We lie on our cv all the time with no repercussion. Capitalism here means that if you're poor you're nothing.

thanks friend

Why is it scummy to monetise something you have but others don't? It's the same as forcing a farmer to give up his crops because he's producing a "basic human need".

Are you a fucking commie or something?

Must be a prank, however I wouldn't be against charges for lie in resume. These fuckers only make it a bit harder to find a job for a normal person.

That's normal

Once you become a landlord you realize how scummy tenants are: constantly breaking shit, paying you late, skipping town after not paying, or going apeshit on you when you evict them for not following the rules in the lease, and so on. That turns you into an uncaring sociopath.

On the other hand if you pay on time every month and don't cause problems you're golden to them and they'll usually try to keep you around by not going up on your rent much if at all when your lease is up. At least that's been my experience when I rented.