Shill me a coin that will do at least 2x next week

Attached: 1535196245409.jpg (1454x1920, 359K)

yo momma

That is a nice tight brapper mmm

What a qt ;_;

ETH will do x4 in two weeks
Digits confirm it

thanks, just bought 100k yo mommas

HOLO. You've been warned OP

Attached: 1535969172733.png (3500x874, 818K)

Easily QNT, did a 2x this past week + accumulation happening right infront of our eyes. Join the telegram, strap in and get comfy or stay poor

ARK

As the guy above said Quant. This is the biggest thing ive seen since holochain. It connects all chains and runs daaps and those involved are insiders with gov and banks. These obviously are where real business will trust not fucking iota..

Already pumped

Why did I notice how nice her house was before anything else? Has Jow Forums turned me gay?

Pumped to 5m marketcap. Lol. Its worth billions.

HAND on idex, look at every other low vitalik coins such as CYFM and CYMT. this is the next one to 3x. if you can't see this then unfortunately you must be retarded

Attached: 1531889070171.jpg (746x767, 81K)

thanks, just bought 100k 100k yo mommas

Holochain.

to be fair it seems a nice house

IG - it's a shitcoin but the sell books are fucking empty and there is a lot of pushing from the team. What more do you need?

QNT I'm not sure about - it's good but "big" projects generally need a market-wide bull in order to reach escape velocity.

HOT

>tfw ywn fuck a perfect 10/10 white girl next door female in her parents 10/10 upper middle class home
i'm sure it's over rated anyway

Really? Not iota?
so vw group, Daimler, Bosch, etc are just awful companies that spend money frivolously on crypto companies. Hmmmm
Or it could be the ties with big gov

Gtfo with your shitcoin shills lma
Qnt hahahah stop trying to dump your bags faggot

top fucking kek
is that why brainlets are buying into this erc-20 shitcoin? cause they think it's worth billions? never change, /biz

It's up 30% today (again) while the market stagnates (again)

>female neighbors below 40
I cant even imagine what it's like to grow up with those.

BTG

Because you have realized that your surroundings affect your character and prospects. No sense in pursuing a qt3.14 who is sitting in filth.

i know, thank you

Attached: brainlets buying my bags.png (1198x133, 12K)