Any euros here imported anything from japan recently? (amazon excluded)

any euros here imported anything from japan recently? (amazon excluded)
have they stopped asking for fees since the eu-jp EPA went into force? what about VAT?

Attached: eu-japan_218365.jpg (710x450, 15K)

No I'm not a weaboo freak

I bought gunpla from a "local" store who imported them here. I only made a one time payment so I don't know anything about your nerd shit

you're not even in the EU, get out
VAT is nerd shit?

Attached: images.jpg (384x288, 22K)

you heard me
I had to look it up to see what it corresponded to here

The only jap thing I buy is maybe a video game once a year. Otherwise it's all chink and gook stuff. You fucked up Japan.

Attached: 25-jimmy-o-yang-chatroom-silo.w1200.h1500.2x.png (800x1000, 154K)

>TVA is nerd shit

France invented VAT, you're welcome, world;

fuck you France

I really can't think of something made there I would want and can afford. Most jap shit is made in China.
Maybe a motorcycle but then again by the time it's here I'm sure it's cheaper to buy it at a dealer over here.

Please buy our products.

Attached: 1563038642191.png (1037x1056, 1.32M)

>Euros have to pay fees to import shit from other countries
yikes

Europe is Germany’s bitch. If it fucks with Germany’s exports, its getting taxed to shit. Even with that legal EU monopoly German economic growth still sucks.

I guess I'll buy a bodypillow now lol

Attached: __darjeeling_and_nishi_kinuyo_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_aomushi_mushamusha__756f8ab689ee0a6bbcea9571 (1000x1407, 1.28M)

>our

You are not Japanese, Amerimutt

Not really personally but the company my father is working with will buy Japanese components for electric cars

I think I read somewhere that the car part deal was going to take several years to be fully implemented, like around 2026 maybe?

I think it should be like 2-3 years, these kinds of things take a while

I buy stuff from all over the world. Always choose the cheapest one on the internet. Recently I've imported a bunch of products from a German site cause they are much cheaper than in Japan despite the custom duty.

yeah. i imported a bunch of knives. had to pay toll on them because not-EU. not a big deal tho, just had to click a couple of buttons online for 5 minutes.

online? what was the breakdown of the fees/taxes?

iirc it was 10% of the cost of the purchase. i had to pay the tax man to get my shit. bullshit if you ask me, but hey, that's the deal unless you somehow manage to mark your purchase as a "present" which the autistic japs weren't willing to do...

Don't buy chinese. buy japanese

>buying chinese
insanity level over 9000 [x]

nip sales tax is 10% so you just about broke even

I bought a Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 a long time ago. And I bought the last Ketsui on play-asia for my DS a long time ago too.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 103K)