NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT CULTURES CAN'T LIVE IN THE SAME AREA!

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT CULTURES CAN'T LIVE IN THE SAME AREA!
>EVERY CULTURE NEEDS TO LIVE IN COMPLETE SEPARATION AND ISOLATION FROM ONE ANOTHER!
>WE CAN'T ALLOW WORKERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES IN TO OURS EVEN IF THEY'RE EDUCATED AND CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY!
>WE NEED TARIFFS TO PROTECT OUR WORKERS FROM LOSING JOBS TO OVERSEAS COMPETITION! ECONOMIC NATIONALISM!

Attached: magasoy.png (785x1100, 498K)

4 AÑOS MÁS

Attached: 1478802634634.jpg (2048x1025, 193K)

>>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT CULTURES CAN'T LIVE IN THE SAME AREA!
And thus the great American™ culture had been established

>he thinks Drumpf is going to win again
Yikes

We're making gains all over this wide world. Say it with me, RIGHT WING CENTVRY.

Attached: DoWZBJI.jpg (700x638, 102K)

Do you really think that right-wing nationalism is going to continue thriving in a world that is so economically and politically interconnected? Do you seriously think things are going to be like the 19th century but with computers?

I'd like to enrich some swedish boys culture.

Yeah

Why? The world economy is so interdependent that muh tradition is being superseded by economic reality. People are speaking less regional languages and learning more popular ones for economic reasons. Goods and services are coming from countries all over the world because it's more profitable and efficient to do so. Why do you suspect that this trend won't continue as the world becomes more and more connected over time?

Yeah? People said the same thing prior to WW1, and that it would never happen because of economic interconnection.

>right-wing nationalism
that's just the human default position. I invite you to contemplate your own radicalism

What's with the reddit lefty raid recently?

>>he thinks Drumpf is going to win again
>Yikes
who doesn't?
who can beat him?

just some pathetic american that won't take his dumb shit to Jow Forums where it belongs

Any Democrat could probably beat Blumpf at this point. Some would be more likely to do it than others, like Bernie would do better against him than Biden would. But Blumpf will ultimately lose.

Things weren't nearly as economically connected back then as they are now, and you know that. I'm not saying that war could never happen, but war on a massive-scale is highly unlikely.
How is that the default human position? Nationalism was born in the late 18th century and mostly died about 140 years later. The overwhelming majority of human history has been without nationalism.

So you went from "right wing nationalism" to "war on a massive scale"? If you think right wing nationalism is impossible, then think again. It's not the 90's anymore, even Fukuyama admitted that nationalism and authoritarianism came back far stronger than he anticipated.

So tired of racism

Sitting here waiting for working class consciousness to unite all peoples around the globe against their slavers who control their lives

This but unironically

t. Jose Gonzalez

t. Ethan Dominguez

>So tired of racism

>Sitting here waiting for working class consciousness to unite all peoples around the globe against their slavers who control their lives

Attached: 1563588804889.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>Fukuyama
Into the trash.jpg

>What's with the reddit lefty raid recently?

Attached: 1562626683454.jpg (690x748, 118K)

yeah i know he was incorrect, but he was the main liberal philosophical voice behind all this "the world will become one interconnected liberal hegemony and all other barriers will fade away" - end of history that we've now woke up from.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT CULTURES CAN'T LIVE IN THE SAME AREA!
No, no they can.
>EVERY CULTURE NEEDS TO LIVE IN COMPLETE SEPARATION AND ISOLATION FROM ONE ANOTHER!
You know you can still trade with the niggers and chinks without having them come to live in the neighbourhood right?
>WE CAN'T ALLOW WORKERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES IN TO OURS EVEN IF THEY'RE EDUCATED AND CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY!
Yes you can as long as it doesn't get out of hand. I'd prioritize making the workers in your country educated people that contribute to society (their society preferably) though.
>WE NEED TARIFFS TO PROTECT OUR WORKERS FROM LOSING JOBS TO OVERSEAS COMPETITION! ECONOMIC NATIONALISM!
What's wrong with protecting national industry?