Would you guys support globalism if everyone was white?

Would you guys support globalism if everyone was white?

Attached: LAuren and T.jpg (1200x900, 184K)

No

No

Yes

But I also support globalism and open borders even though not everyone is white

No

If everyone was white the human race would have gone extinct a long time ago

Are you white?

I support globalism as it is now precisely because wh*Tes are becoming a minority haha.

If everyone was white, the fixation would be on different characteristics of groups.

Yes

Globalism is just global capitalism and capitalists don't have any allegiance towards any nation, ethnicity or race when it is permanenly expanding into every human domain until every relation has been completely commercialized and atomized.

I support that so long as muslims are banned since they're the only group in existence thats incapable of living in a civilized manner

no, globalism is what happended to your mom after she shat you out

Contradictory non-sense. Capitalism needs mass-immigration to keep wage levels depressed and competitive. You can't support capitalism and oppose immigration because one is inherent to the other.

Why yes what a dumb question. White people should unite.

No, but it would allow some migration without destroying societies.

If everyone was white, a new way to discriminate against the underclasses would be found. Racism and racial obsession is always intertwined with hierarchies dedicated to the maintenance of the status quo, and today's status quo is dedicated to the accumulation of wealth into the hands of the rich.

Why the fuck would you want to depress wages?

I heard there's a Senegalese community in Argentina.

How? Why?

Sounds like brainwashing center (aka university) talk. Go to trade school and stop disapointing your parents pussy.

I assume to make more money yourself. Why pay a worker 70 kronor i timmen when du kan pay him 50 kronor i timmen

Because he pays them?

Being racist is biology. It's normal and the word 'racist' is a made up word. It's like creating the word I'm feeling warm' and applying negativity to it. That's what they did with racism, basically

>Why would a private business what to keep the cost of labor low?

Are you a dum-dum?

Racism is fine, killing those that don't make you feel good because you can is bad though.

Attached: 1565207365771.jpg (500x689, 102K)

No. That's incorrect.

Based Swed

So many things are "biological" instincts like lying or cheating. That doesn't make them acceptable unless you want to still live like a caveman.

define "white"

This (although the picture is disturbing)

My ancestor

You females always want to twist stuff. "Racism" is a shield against destroying your community/town/city/country. Although I don't think one should be hateful and paranoid, we still cannot say "we should suppress our racist feelings". If a majority of a group behaves respectfully and are ambitious and good and achieves good results, there will be many people liking them. As opposed to being literal subhumans who rapes/murder/glorifying violence.

Do you not know what the EU is, you fucking retarded merimutt?