Untitled

Attached: -BeAmerican-GetShot.jpg (460x634, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Gunman-Shoots-Police-Officer-in-Nicetown-Tioga-542724941.html
6abc.com/watch/?ex_cid=vuemix_HP_live
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
youtube.com/watch?v=C5bzMNJh9J4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

big if true

You can't fabricate this

Attached: 1471556907085.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Thank me for my service buckos

Attached: 1562271867432.jpg (327x377, 56K)

It's true, look up Philadelphia.

philadelphia?

>bunch of cops getting shot
lmfao this wont be reported on for longer than 2 days if even that

P sure there is already a thread about the philly shooting

I don't even care anymore...

Attached: ss (2019-08-14 at 23.42.08).png (657x450, 56K)

are there confirmed deaths? what im reading is saying somene is just firing at cops and no one has been killed. so it's not really a mass shooting.. yet

$10 shooter was white

Attached: 1563591370936.jpg (1077x865, 74K)

>mass shooting
It was a minor shooting, nothing to see here

back to Jow Forums faggot

>shootout with police in philadelphia
well it's not called a mass shooting, it's called an oppressed african-american fighting back against trump and white supremism

Attached: Sans titre.png (752x550, 83K)

lol

Attached: shooters.jpg (623x671, 96K)

It will be useful for them for their gun control measures but the ideology of the shooter will be ignored.

This is gonna sound like a cope post but I mean it sincerely, that's how I felt when there were terror attacks all the time in Europe so I get it. I live in Chicago and since I was a kid we always heard about 20 people being shot over the weekend so yea the shooting meme is very realistic in my world lel

I also do find it funny that these mass shootings get all the attention and calls for gun control that are super rare but not a legitimate issue where people are expected to die by 25 in inner cities.

I'm listening to the police scanner now. Some officers have been hit. Their condition is unknown.

>killed cops
>in philly hood
naw

So you're telling me Nicetown ain't that nice a place to be in?

Nicetown now is as nice as Nice in 2016.

those make for some very comfy threads thank you future mass shooters reading this

That wasn't a very nice time for that town.

>gang violence = terror attacks

Attached: 1540405481213.png (220x229, 9K)

It's okay, only cops have been shot

damn again? do they really?

I didn't thought Americans really be like this, but they do.

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Gunman-Shoots-Police-Officer-in-Nicetown-Tioga-542724941.html
livestream if you wanna watch or whatever

Fake news. A thug shooting at cops (with no deaths) isn't a "mass-shooting." That's just normal life in the ghetto.

Do black lives matter to you, altrightcel?

> if you wanna watch
i really like that americans make entertainment out of their mass shootings
you should take it further though, we want mass shooting reality tv and game shows, so you could vote for what school the guy is gonna shoot and so on

>fragile man upset when confronted with accurate representation of mass shootings, changes subject

Attached: 1438900858175.gif (216x216, 1.45M)

They don't matter to blacks themselves, is the issue. The "alt-right" has exactly zero power or influence over this behavior.

Attached: Baltimore murders 2017.jpg (1299x1933, 422K)

Bruh, look at this dude

gamers btfo
videogame ban soon

That's not my point, it was just the ridiculous double standard. Gun violence in America is by far primarily a black people problem and the gun control advocates mostly want to completely ignore that.

These are the same people who insisted we not change anything about our lives to appease terrorists, and noting that they chances of a citizen being involved in an attack is so small that it's trivial. Politics.

For a long while on tumblr, teenage girls would idolized and fetishized the Columbine kids.

Did you forget girls fawning over Ted Bundy when that documentary about him got released on Netflix? Charles Manson got marriage proposals while in jail. Most of them do.

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
AMERIGOBLOS DESERVE NOTHING BUT DEATH
AMERIGOBLOS WILL NEVER BE HUMAN
KILL THEM ALL

Don't Mexican cartels chop people up and worse?

look up Nicetown–Tioga

live feed

6abc.com/watch/?ex_cid=vuemix_HP_live

So apparently it's someone who was being served a warrant at home and he started busting at cops. Nothing to see here, everyone go home.

That is Amerigoblo lies. Mexico has no cartels, they’re all CIA agents

please be an incel freak

Funny how that's become no big deal over there for someone to shoot at cops. I don't know how to feel knowing some Romanian dude is responsible for the LAPD carrying AR-15/M16 rifles and M1911 handguns.

yawn

Attached: 1538655193070.jpg (1950x1097, 575K)

>well armed African militia opens fire on wh*teoid virgin police officers
based

I think this is what they meant by not be infringed and oppose tyrannical government.

>america is such a violent oppressive shithole that people only care about mass shootings when the shooter is a white kid
America really needs to be nuked.

I'd actually get Netflix for a Running Man reality show

retard the shootout is still ongoing what are you expecting?

I don't care when they're white either. Everyone not in my state is a subhuman monkey.

If it was premeditated it would be a big deal, but because it was a situation where he only did it because he didn't want to go to prison it will be seen as normal hood shit, just on a grander scale than usual.

I know referencing Joker is considered cringey but his line about people not caring about gangbanger stuff but more out of the ordinary happenings was accurate.

If you’re from Pennsylvania, go fuck your self, we’re the best fucking state in the US and you fucking know it. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is the founder of our nation

>I don't know how to feel knowing some Romanian dude is responsible for the LAPD carrying AR-15/M16 rifles and M1911 handguns.
What are you referencing, I want to look into it.

New Hampshire here, Philadelphia is a piece of shit and Pittsburgh should be quarantined.

Gun crime is at a 30 year low in the US, actually. People are just too retarded to understand how our media likes to drum up hysteria for views and keeping their own relevancy. Most of the US isn't like Baltimore or Chicago. We are a country that size of Europe with half the population

Eat shit and die faggot

Have fun getting stabbed by some urban youth while you walk down to your local roach infested shack to stuff your fat ass full of cheesesteak

>Gun crime is at a 30 year low in the US, actually

The US murder rate has been going up since 2014:

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2017 + Guam.png (902x848, 62K)

>That is Amerigoblo lies. Mexico has no cartels, they’re all CIA agents
Are you retarded?

It's not America. It's the left wing and left leaning news. Of course before this started happening I feel the beginning of it was Zimmerman, it was the opposite.

There were legitimate grievances that the news and right wingers only cared when the shooter was black but instead of just not doing that they had to go in the opposite direction. It's all about [BOTH SIDES/(yes you are both sides faggots) narrative. It's just that right now the left is dominating narratives like crazy so they're the annoying faggots right now.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
Credit should also go to the American dude Larry Phillips Jr. but he got arrested first while Mătăsăreanu continued his rampage/getaway.

I thought you were referring to that, didn't know one of the guys was a Romo.

Attached: image.png (720x918, 696K)

The funny "a" in his name gives it away. Fucker's full name was Decebal Ștefan Emilian "Emil" Mătăsăreanu. Mătase also means silk. One of his ancestors was probably a silk merchant or something kek. I also made a mistake earlier since they both got shot to death and denied medical assistance.

street view

Attached: street.png (1111x631, 1.29M)

He also looks like your regular Romanian sperg.

Attached: 646x404[1].jpg (646x404, 17K)

the "eanu" is what gives it away for me

>Nicetown

Attached: 1554148322863.gif (607x609, 821K)

Yeah, -eanu or -escu is a dead giveaway. I've heard some people say some Jews changed their names to end in those two mentioned above in order to avoid persecution in the past. A different flavor of -berg if you will.

At this point you make this a sticky. No point in remaking this thread every other day.

I say a built-in counter or something that changes regularly to show mass shootings, number of immigrants coming to Europe, terrorist incidents, riots and stuff like that.

Is there any city in the United States, for someone who hates gunfights, hates the Guns and rejects and is against carrying weapons?

No.

No, because those cities with laws and attitudes against guns have gang shootings, and shootings regularly.

ummm BROS...

we KILLED 8ch... we should've won

Such a vibrant and beautiful culture :)

okay

Is there any country where it is illegal and it is totally forbidden to have, sell and carry Guns / Weapons / Firearms?

if anyone wants to see a first person view
youtube.com/watch?v=C5bzMNJh9J4

No, forbidding possession of any guns would immediately violate the 2nd amendment.

unobtainable tax stamps though

Only one country ruled by inept and idiots would let their citizens have weapons.

no firearm should be in the hands of civilians

Country? I don't know but I doubt it. Even in Japan you can get guns. Canada too. Obviously America is a lot less restrictive than most though.

For the record in Chicago, we voted to re-adopt conceal carry a few years ago. That's why a lot of establishments here have no guns allowed signs these days.

I'm by no means a gun nut but, cuck.

NYC, San Francisco, Boston

hey, I need a country / place where it is totally impossible to sell, buy or own a fucking firearm / gun

But those places are more susceptible to actual gun violence.

Why

probably north korea

Philadelphia? like the brand?

Attached: 250px-Philadelphia_cream_cheese.jpg (250x234, 11K)

It's probably one of those cities founded by a corporation. Henry Ford invented the concept so you know it's a good idea.

because only the countries ruled by ignorant and inept let their citizens buy and have weapons

And what do they have in North Korea?

t. amerigoblo subhuman

Tell me how Mexican cartels are actually the CIA

kys ameriglobo
free aztlan

Oh fuck off you retarded epic

This shooting doesn't count though, because no civilians were killed or injured. It was only 6 policemen. It's their job to deal with shootings

>because only the countries ruled by ignorant and inept let their citizens buy and have weapons
The cat is out of the bag dude. Criminals are going to have guns regardless of laws. Are you more worried about a deranged mass shooter than criminal enterprise? It makes more sense to look at a place with low crime.

OH SAYYYY CAN YOU SEEEEEEE

So why the hell do they leave the citizens of the United States, have, buy, sell and spear the fucking guns?

there should be more countries where it is 100% forbidden to have, carry, sell and buy the damn weapons