Dear g*rman t*urists, why do you come here? It's expensive, nobody likes you here, the sea is polluted...

Dear g*rman t*urists, why do you come here? It's expensive, nobody likes you here, the sea is polluted. Why don't you g to Croatia, it's cheaper and more beautiful. Thanks for your attention

Attached: tur.png (563x329, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/08n5lhRHIqs
volksfest-nuernberg.de/knackiger-po-muskeln-aus-stahl-volksfest-stripper-sorgen-fur-ekstase-1.7467932?offset=7
torino.corriere.it/cronaca/19_agosto_14/torino-sequestro-piazza-san-carlo-donna-immobilizzata-fascette-elettricista-2510edbc-be7b-11e9-a77b-3ae559b41f58.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok next time I throw my plastic dishes in the adriatic sea. Just to flex on Shitaly

Attached: 1554597022735.gif (607x609, 754K)

Sorry for bringing money into your shithole then. No need to be mean here, you've got a nice country and we can visit it whenever we want to.

>12 million krauts every year
1/7 of them coming here every year
wtf

If it calms you, many of >us come to South Tyrol, which obviously isn't Italian at all. So you can substract like 3 million or so from that number.

It's ours by right, nigger. You stole it from us.

you have to add austria and switzerland, its 18 millions holy shit it's an invasion

>why do you come here?
Breaking your balls and you can't do nothing about it.

It's just like Carola Rackete owned Salvini big time. An German activist owning your minster of interior using your own court system. Imagine that.

>Dear g*rman t*urists, why do you come here?
Because its familiar, pleasently relaxed and the food is good.
Also I don't have to worry about crminals or anything like that. Italy is just comfy.

Maybe you stop coming here first.

Attached: Staatsangehörigkeit_Italien_in_Deutschland.png (800x1059, 527K)

It's all part of the plan. We will retake the Holy Roman Empire. The EU is nothing but a tool we use in order to reach total economic, political and demographic domination.

Should I go to Sardinia in September? I could go there for vacation for relatively cheap. Only place in Italy I was before is Rome.

>Also I don't have to worry about crminals or anything
What?

They all want to be rich and powerful like us, but no one wants anything to do with us beyond that.

>I don't have to worry about crminals
meh

Don't spill it yet. It will spoil the surprise they are in for when Merkel takes Rome.

>Carola Rackete
What happen to that arms dealer's daughter?
She went back to Germany?

I agree, also shitalians should stop coming to croatia, if u dont I am going to kill 10 shitalians for every shitalian flag I see

Only if you like the best beaches of the med

>Why don't you g to Croatia, it's cheaper and more beautiful. Thanks for your attention

What do you mean? There are millions of us with disposable incomes and weeks of paid holidays. There is no dichomtomy between those 2 destinations. We go to Italy and Croatia, too. It's cheap, there's nice weather and it's foreign but not too foreign.

nobody comes to Croaoti, maybe some polentoid from trieste for geographic reasons

I recommend you visit Sardinia (which is a nice place by the way. Great nature and quite rural), Mailand, Neapel, Florenz and Venedig in the course of the next few years just to shit on the Italians that don't want us there.

Germans are the most unpleasant tourist I've had to deal with.

She left Italy. Italians couldn't take any more humiliation after her epic win over their government. So wie decided to give them a small break.

Oh, alright. Listen Italians, I take back, you hear?

yes go to Naples dub wh*Toid

youtu.be/08n5lhRHIqs

>Germans invasion to italy
what are they going to do....

ok, please next time without japan

Because you didn't have to deal with Americans.

Can confirm that Sardinia is a nice place. Not too overrun yet.

>China that low

I dont believe this chart for one second

couldnt walk anywhere in Firenze without them taking up the whole street in their fucking tour groups

Japan and Germany are eternal allies, we can trust each other and we are similar. Italy on the other hand...

Wouldn't be as much fun if they already knew what they are in for.

You will have enough on your hands conquering Korea and China when we set our plan in motion.

>demographic domination
Yeah, EU is letting shitskins replace Europeans. Great plan, you retard.

how can you set Chinese Japanese and Koran apart?

Asians only go art cities, krauts are literally everywhere from the beaches to the small villages

It's Neapel, my soon-to-be-nationless friend.
And don't worry, we will make ourselves right at home.

>An American explains what the situation in Europe is like
Don't you have a school shooting to attend? In any case, the few "Europeans" left in the USA will be replaced even sooner, don't worry.

japs are usually more polite

>be American
>complain about tourists
Only ones worse are Chinese or Koreans

>nobody likes you here
Italians don't like anyone anywhere.
Italians dont even like other Italians. Half your country couldn't even afford a cup of coffee in the north part lmao.

>eternal allies
no! no please, no thank you desu
Japan next time doing with America.

True, many Mainland Chinese tourists have bad manners while Japanese tourists are obsessed with etiquette and order. Both like making pictures, but you can often tell them apart based on their behaviour.

t. lives in a city that has seen an influx of Asian tourists in the last 5 years and always had many Asian students

Nah you can always come to Saarland. all the Italian girls I met have been angelic

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

They will be doing our dirty work. Their job is to turn the local male populances in sissified cucks by taking their women. This will weaken their defences so we shouldn't meet any major resistance when the time for blitzkrieg arrives.

>Japan and Germany are eternal allies
>Had only one alliance in all of history and it was absolutely useless for both countries

I have always asked myself this. Croatia is cheaper and has better beaches, why do they keep coming here? it's not really THAT closer if you come by car Maybe Croatia is not safe? Is it still full or Serbian mines? They fear the SLAV BVLL? I don't understand

You saw it here first folks, japs are opportunistic insects who will bow the most powerful.

Come on, it'll be fun. I don't even mean war, just economic cooperation. Think of it, Japan is the dominant country of Asia (or at least it should be), Germany dominates the EU. We both have strong industry, we're both known for being autistic, we both have low fertility rates. Japan used to look up to Germany following the end of their isolation period and we fought side to side in WW2.

Japan is a great country.

They come here so their women get fucked by BICs

Yes, yes. And if we team up the USA shouldn't be a match. If they don't implode before because of Trump or Blacked.com anyway.

they are actually buying properties in croatia and other countries so they can move the tourist migration there

we have good food, slavs only have potatoes and cevapcici

>Their job is to turn the local male populances in sissified cucks by taking their women.
Are you German or Jewish? Because that plan sounds Jewy and the Germans are the ones suffering.

Holy shit. Guys! We are all white. Stop this nonsense.

that's nothing, look at this and think that now is even worse

Attached: TURISMO-980B.png (980x701, 152K)

what am I looking at?

I am purest of pure German. Cuckolding isn't a thing in Germany because of our warrior DNA. It only affects genetical weaker population like the French or Italians.

It wouldn't be a problem anyway. Our DNA is so powerful it will override any inferior admixture. In fact it is so powerful it even can override Jewish admixture to a certain degree.

tourists by country in spain
>uk, 18m

Attached: 1556869276338.jpg (482x427, 91K)

Italians are just funny little manlets that dont mean any harm. When I was in Neaples last month I had kids come up to me and ask me if they can touch my hair, it was so cute. It feels good to make these peoples day just by being white. And they get so happy when you give them a little tip. I remember as a kid my dad gave our cleaning lady 50cents and she started to cry. Stuff like this just makes you appreciate how good you have it to live in a first world country

You don't need to go to Italy to retake the Holy Roman Empire

Didn't know you get that many French tourists. I only knew about the English and our tourists.

Mallorca at this point is more like a German colony.

We need to get intel on the cities and land we're going to conquer.

brits here generally just go to art cities, we avoid chavs. You should increase your prices, spen

>kids come up to me and ask me if they can touch my hair, it was so cute. It feels good to make these peoples day just by being white.

Okay now you're making shit up

I swear to god. They have never seen a blond person in their life

Why bother? We didn't need a reason to sack Italy in the past. It's just fun and we haven't done it for a while.

probabily you have hair like this

Attached: germ.png (359x377, 198K)

Right, right, Italy didn't get a good sacking in to long. They're getting snotty again.

>You should increase your prices, spen
We would starve ourselves, we are doomed

You'd be surprised how similar we are to the jews in certain ways. Ever noticed they all have German-sounding family names? Feinberg, Rosenstein etc. We are just as cunning and deceitful as they are, but we are Herrenmenschen on top of that, that's why we went for them first.

She easily defeated your most popular and powerful politian. And she is just one activist.

We are literally everywhere, Spain, Italy...

who Silvio?

>Ever noticed they all have German-sounding family names? Feinberg, Rosenstein etc.

Bullshit. That is because Jews didn't have last names in the past so since a lot of them lived in Germany and were given random names by the state. That's why they have these idiotic names.

I say nip it in the bud. Show them who their rightful overlord is. They should encounter our wrath soon.

>Cuckolding isn't a thing in Germany
volksfest-nuernberg.de/knackiger-po-muskeln-aus-stahl-volksfest-stripper-sorgen-fur-ekstase-1.7467932?offset=7

Attached: In the early hours of 6 September 2015 three young female volunteers carrying a welcoming sign as th (635x420, 46K)

>russian rapebaby turists
fixed

That Salvini-Italian. To me Italian names all sound the same.

(Shh, don't spoil the fun! Apart from that, it only proves that there's a connection between Jews and Germany)

i like japs and koreans
they dress nice and sometimes better than locals
we used to have much more russians before the eu meme sanctions

They've been coming there since the fourth century and for the same reason -- to goggle at the majesty of civilization.

>being this mad

t. Fredo

>goggle
that's a weird way to say destroy

Spotted the American cuckold. By the way: How much Italian our other junk sequences are in your DNA?

Only a true Anglo cuck will feel threatend by these pictures as they remind him about is inferiority and he will derive masochistic pleasure out of it. For superior people like Germans it's just a minstrel show and no threat to our numbers or racial purity.

This. They must not know too much.

why do germans do this?

torino.corriere.it/cronaca/19_agosto_14/torino-sequestro-piazza-san-carlo-donna-immobilizzata-fascette-elettricista-2510edbc-be7b-11e9-a77b-3ae559b41f58.shtml

Do what?

i'm completely mad when i see stuff like this

Attached: .png (633x237, 27K)

I don't speak manlet

kidnap women on a van. Do you watch too many movies?

Based

German tourists stop visiting us, you're all fucking annoying. worse than Americans.

These fellas simply gave her a ride home because she got lost in the city.

Already booked the flight, sorry.

Your women are our property, nothing wrong with picking it up.

you wasted your money and will be bored within a day, have fun loser

I will push over some sheep

>I could go there for vacation for relatively cheap

Sardinia is one of the most favourite holiday destination for the richest people in the world and not cheap at all (in comparison with all the other mediterranean islands).

People like Leonardo di Caprio, the King of Jordan, Magic Johnson, Will Smith, Rita Ora, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Cristiano Ronaldo, Matt Damon, Adriana Lima,
Ellie Goulding, , Beyoncè, Madonna. Bono Vox and the King of Jordan are currently on holiday in Sardinia.

Attached: super and megayachts, Sardinia.jpg (558x372, 114K)

We are happy to help and this what we get back. Fucking Italians are the rudest people in the world.

>She easily defeated your most popular and powerful politian. And she is just one activist.

So is it true that in Germany is in force a sort of nazi censorship of medias?

Carola Rackete admitted she received orders by the German government to violate the italian sea border and also the ex german intelligence chief Hans-Georg Maaßen has decleared that behind the actions of Rackete there is a clear interference of Merkel's government.