Why do Eurobonobos think culture means “old shit?”

Why do Eurobonobos think culture means “old shit?”

Attached: 4B7CCF5D-4F8B-4522-92A8-F139313A71ED.png (819x827, 21K)

Strictly speaking, it doesn't, but having old shit means having older (hence likely richer) culture

Why do whites think culture means being a good worker in a factory?

Attached: 1546730889039.jpg (1200x893, 165K)

Retard

Prove me wrong

Culture is not a bubble nor is it static, and every culture in newer countries has the same roots as cultures in older ones
Saying one country’s culture is “richer” because they stayed instead of moving shows that you have a tiny brain and a shallow understanding of the world around you

Europeans are all retarded without fail and are too retarded to notice

>Culture is not a bubble nor is it static
Of course it's not, but 200 years ago being an architect in Italy was much easier than being an architect in USA as the former had a much easier access to the cultural monuments of the past and was more open to their influence, as well as the influence of the old local schools. Communications between countries (especially between those located on the different continents) back then were pretty difficult, so even though both "new" and "old" culture descend from the same culture, the further development of the "old" one went much faster and more consistent

Based retard unable to grasp the concept of travel time, transportation costs for materials, and population density

And how exactly do these things make my words less true?

so mad lol

Because all cities that were worth building in 200 years ago have old buildings and cities that don’t were either not founded yet or tiny villages
Use your brain, retard

Eurotrash subhuman

Why do Amerimutts think culture means shooting schools and becoming fat?

Attached: 1549546531201.jpg (1800x1405, 146K)

Why are Americans so insecure?

Well yeah that was pretty obvious to me, but I didn't get and still don't get how exactly this fact contradicts what I've said earlier when it actually makes it even more legit

People being nice to us and thanking us for our service is confusing

Kill yourself fat faggot. All your culture is McDonald's and being fucked in the ass by corporations and government.

>People being nice to us and thanking us for our service

Lmao literally who?

Give 1 example of something you've done that's cultural today?

anybody, go
I've never seen one here, ever

Why do americans think "culture" means having different fast food chains in each part of the country?

Why do Europeans think that being too poor to afford food is culture?

How do you define culture ? If it is the sum of everything a country has ever done culturally then simply there was much more culture produced over time.

>Give 1 example of something you've done that's cultural today?
>anybody, go
>I've never seen one here, ever

btw, I've been asking for 9 years

how do you define it?

culture is dead thanks to amerimutt neoliberal hegemony replacing everything on earth with soulless burgerking simulacra

>how do you define it?
i don't because i don't want to do a 6 hours dissertation about culture on Jow Forums i did this shit enough in school

how do we influence you so much?
why don't you ignore us?

every day here other countries talk about their culture

just give 1 example

You literally force other countries to adopt your culture

okay, I'll make it easy for you
>>Give 1 example of something you've done that's cultural today?

or this week

or this year

no we do not

but if we do, like what, and how do we "force" you?

well tonight i drank wine and ate baguette with roquefort

do you really think that's culture?

I'm sure many people have eaten bread, drank wine, and had cheese tonight

>American calling anyone a subhuman

Because "culture" doesn't mean anything that's my point. Best definition i can find for this context is "the ensemble of practices, knowledges, traditions and norms common to a people".

come on, retards
I've literally been asking for 9 years
you talk about your culture every day, and that america doesn't have any

give 1 example of your culture

We are the peak of humanity, no one has ever gone higher than us.

I forgot about the US Marines pointing their rifles at Brazilian people and forcing them to go watch the Avengers.

>Because "culture" doesn't mean anything
>you talk about your culture every day, and that america doesn't have any

this doesn't add up

give 1 example, or shut the fuck up forever about it

A book. It's a good example of a cultural product and maybe you should actually fucking read one if you really want to know what culture means instead of asking random people on the internet.

I do wooden sculptures from time to time(but I'm not very good at it kek) I'm trying to create a costume for carnival similar to pic related

Attached: _srcbafcb6f2e4815b205bdd0c3a8b238440_par67d16620a331bdcf217a61e2794c034b_dat1543235474.jpg (710x430, 33K)

RENT
FREE

I've read many, how is a book culture?
a festival culture based on historical things?

is your culture only history?
so you do something cultural, or historical once a year?
and then talk shit about america?
you guys are sad

>how is a book culture?
Because it's not nature
Go ahead, what would you call culture then ?

>We are the peak of humanity, no one has ever gone higher than us.

Attached: 1473655000901.jpg (327x316, 26K)

I'm just answering your question wtf is your problem?

Attached: yellow_face.jpg (227x222, 9K)

>>how is a book culture?
>Because it's not nature

genius.....

>I'm just answering your question wtf is your problem?

no problem with me, it's you

you people that start threads every day about your culture, and say america has none

but your only only examples of culture you can give or things everybody does, or historical shit

it doesn't matter tho
tomorrow int will have several threads either saying american culture is shit, or we have no
culture

>
>

Attached: 1512962861817.jpg (500x500, 60K)

>genius.....
It's the fucking definition
Like seriously what kind of answer do you want ? The "america has no culture" is bait and not only you are fucking falling for it, it is apparently causing you to have a mental breakdown about what the word culture means exactly and are unable to define it

Well do something cultural then :^)

so.. no unique examples that you can give of your "culture"

I guess I'll wait another 9 years for somebody to give me an example of their culture that is unique, that other countries don't do

I'm done with you retards, time for me to smoke a big fat joint, have a good night

what a fucking moron

sleep tight porker

European culture is acting smug and superior to all other countries, normally Vs other euros but we will all ally up against new worlders if they peep up

My dick is hard. This is my culture.

All Eurofags got nothing on my culture. Bow down to my hard dick.