While major alts get anal probes, we re doing fine, ZERO bleeding, going up steady. if ETH gets to single digits...

while major alts get anal probes, we re doing fine, ZERO bleeding, going up steady. if ETH gets to single digits, prob all ICOs built on the platform will fall.. which is bloody good news, since most of them are worthless. 25$ by EOY newfags! prep your bags!

Attached: skyco.jpg (1400x933, 218K)

market bleeding like a pig, SKY holds its ground. pretty good given the situation

Just wait till BTC gets sub 6k, we'll be walking through the valley of death lolz.

crypto market struggles to recover convincingly, lucky to see sky on green

Attached: a1c.jpg (730x783, 211K)

when I was telling around that altcoins will make it, and bought a few months ago when was the dip sky, everybody was telling me that I am crazy and I will get fucked. now, they can fuck themselves

well detractors have been very active lately, proving them wrong with solely the growth of the coin is terrific

as someone smart was saying, if there s been a 10% loss and a 10% gain, you re still at a loss

the gain will be more fren. I feel it and I know it. my eyes are wide open and followed the market log time enough to see that

Blatant scam where the CEO controls all of the supple and the only node. Fuck off with this shit. Paid street shitters.

The purge will be massive, frens! I'm sitting on a couple of k worth of SKY, XRP and Link.. day trading looks good from here

well, those who dont know math are initially happy lol

shit eater. there s no proof whatsoever for what you are saying

Ok how are the funds distributed faggot? Also, post code so that I can run a node that verifies transactions & post the code for the consensus.

Pro-tip, non of this exists.

Blatant scam where the CEO controls all of the supple and the only node. Fuck off with this shit. Paid street shitters.

>water is wet, sky is blue

And that's a good thing.

Makes development better while the groundwork is being laid.

Attached: 1533916970572.jpg (1280x1199, 96K)

lol are you retarded? the mesh net is not yet active, OFCOURSE the nodes are not running the code now. stop wasting my time

The token has nothing to do with the mesh net faggot. That makes this a fucking scam.

That is a computational layer over the base layer. KYS.

Who said anything about the meshnet? You seem paranoid.

I said groundwork. As in developmental groundwork. Base layer, if you want to call it that.

Attached: photo6034841849232993090.jpg (1280x719, 196K)

The faggot above me you illiterate curry fuck

it does in terms of mass adoption and when talking about incentives. no scam would pay the community for involvement so fuck off

Saying that development of something that isn't consensus and the token is the reason why that has to happen is a fallacy so what I said to the other street shitter applied to you too if you had half a brain.

This shit is literally for low IQ people. It's like falling for early phishing on the web.

you again fag? don't you have anything else to do?

Oh, well be careful when you're accidentally clicking to reply to multiple people. You were saying things not intended for me ;)

Attached: 0_Vw7yd3afGDpFsEdC.jpg (1200x828, 138K)

There is no incentive when the entire supply is held hostage by someone that has been caught lying publicly dozens of times.

The best thing is that their "plan" is to pass the keys for the entire supply to an "anonymous" board.

No one is going to take this shit seriously. It will be sub 200 on CMC middle of next year. No one got into crypto to have some psychotic fuck handle their money.

No rebuttal, cucked. I win.
Yeah, I am at my business and I shit on scams for fun while other people do my work.

for the idiots who are mixing meshnet, with tokens and CEO and shit.
there is something called ecosystem. this ecosystem is build on various app and programmes. such as fiber, skywire, games, CX, etc. for fuck sake at least know the basics if you decide to eat shit on biz

Isnt this shitcoin down to $2 or something from 40? u think ur asses bled enough

To connect to a skywire node with your phone or computer you will need to have coinhours to pay the node (this is done automatically if you have coinhours, so just connect and use the internet)
If you dont have any coinhours you can buy them directly from the node you're connecting to.

Holding 1 Skycoin generates 1 Coinhour per hour
Holding 10 Skycoin generates 10 Coinhours per hour etc
So holding skycoin means you will have free internet and you can sell your coinhours to people who dont have any skycoin

Attached: SkyOS.png (1920x1080, 152K)

Down from $44 where the CEO market sold millions of dollars worth the second there was liquidity and then had some story about being "kidnapped" that he changed 6 times.

I'm glad you're here with your really big brain to protect all the poor brainlets out there.

I'm not sure I gather though, phishing is trying to trick people out of their money. How is building a decentralized internet tricking people out of their money? Why is it a problem if Skywire comes before Obelisk?

Attached: 1429576085044.jpg (4122x2437, 2.44M)

Yeah, so there is no mix up. You are just illiterate.

A blockchain has two layers. The base protocol that handles the token which literally just consists of the token, consensus and then nodes to verify that there isn't double spending and manipulation. SKYCOIN DOES NOT HAVE THIS.

They then try to confuse you by saying oh well the computational layer (the second one I referenced) is being worked on so we can't be bothered. This has nothing to do with the base protocol. Look at how ZEN develops. They have their shitty base layer and fair financial access like very other coin, and then after that was released they work on computational nodes to add compute for dapps and games.

It's really simple if you had any understanding of how this shit works. So again, this is a low IQ scam.

Hmm, well we're discussing your rushed overeagerness to not separate your replies in a logical manner. We can switch back to discussing development priorities and strategies though, for sure. I really like how measured and precise Skycoin's development direction is. Everything has a logical order.

But isn't that every coin out there? Unless they can prove they've thrown away the keys and have no access to change the existing code, backdoors can be made.

If you take any other coin out there seriously in this manner... yikes.

Selling a token that they have no control of at OTC prices 10% over market and then dumping your own supply that you control 100% of on the open market is a fucking scam to take peoples money.

there is no fucking CEO of Skycoin, stop this shit right now u dumbass. Synth is not a fucking CEO. Skycoin is not fucking North Korea to be led by a dictator.

Hmm, that is quite the tale from your perspective. Are you sure that's how it happened?

Yes you can prove it with other coins because everything other then privacy coins have an auditable supply and you can look at the code to launch the network and see allocations and emissions.

Well all of you can get fucked. I have a meeting. Stay poor. If the thread is still up later I will come spam you some more so that you can't steal illiterate peoples money.

There is a team in charge of this project. Synth only explains and presents stuff, maybe it's time to watch some of his vids so u can have a fuckin clue of what u talking about

Oh ok, who handles all of the distribution then? Who decides who joins the network? Who decides who can issue funds?

Get fucked moron.

No I have literally watched 20 hours of him speaking and pulled through the GitHub.

It's a fucking scam. I love the idea of a dweb.

Sure it does, while it has a centralized node set, it doesn't have the same manipulation vulnerabilities that distributed systems have.

They'll perfect their distributed systems as outlined in their whitepaper and release it when it's ready.

You're not trying to use SKY at cash registers or something foolish like that yet, are you?

Once Skywire is live, the decentralized currency layer will have relevance against the decentralized internet layer. It's pretty simple, isn't it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 12.43.20 PM.jpg (1966x1258, 332K)

The Rules are applied in making this work! Read the fuckin whitepaper. Jeez, you are really really dumb. Skycoin is a tech provider not some sort of out of space shit that came to save the Planet. Any project has its rules, if you wanna play a part, you make sure you know what you are doing. Common sense. Wtf

Heheh, 'audits' that's the same as promising not to touch anything. All it takes is one release and people are out of luck.
Good luck with your meeting though. Have you bought a bed to get that mattress off the floor yet? Not good for your reparatory system down there.
I really appreciate your concern for our wellbeing. Let's discuss some more ideas later.

oh my god. how many of you are paid to post this word for word? this is in every sky thread, no matter the time of day

And your concerns literally amount to
>i'm really fucking pissed I'm not a millionaire right now, skycoin was supposed to make me rich instantly

Good tech takes time, my son.

Skycoin hasn't made it yet BECAUSE it is a real project with strong development. People only pump shitcoins with good marketing into the top 20. Look at fucking xvg. This can't go on forever though. Real projects will have their time to shine

If Testnet makes you burn like this, I wanna be here when Mainnet is launched.
>>Skycoin team always advised community members to educate themselves about legal implications of their country with running an exist node
>> Skycoin never pushes anyone to contribute or buy the coin
>>Skycoin is not a scam. Skycoin is a legit high tech project. DYOR

My whitelisted DIY 8-node skyminer currently earns 30 SKY/mo. With these shitty bear market prices, that's $90/mo. If SKY got back to ATH, that would be $1500/mo.
How much will it earn per month on mainnet??

Depends on the value of the traffic you're forwarding.

All I need is a flagpole, a few motorized antennas and some cables and I'll be able to sell internet to about 100 homes on my block. $20/mo is better than whatever they're paying.

Shit thread for a shit scamcoin.
Sage.

Make sure you spread the news in your neighborhood so you can sell the bandwidth

How can the best coin be a scam coin?

That's actually the best part. All I need to do is create a network with "Skywire Pay as you Go Wifi" or something like that. Put up a simple payment gateway and use a switch to throttle their traffic to acceptable levels. Passive income.

It's astonishing, honestly. It's the first thing that made me take notice of the coin though, so I can't be too annoyed since they saved my portfolio.

Adding a consensus algo to a blockchain is a matter of forking code from bitcoin or some POS coin. Unfortunately POW, POS, DPOS, etc. are dysfunctional consensus algorithms. It is still something that needs more study and experimentation. Projects that just use an existing consensus not only show no innovative spirit, they show their support for the negative features of existing consensus. Namely, the emergence of cartels that control the coin supply in a centralized fashion. Existing consensus algos are worse than centralized consensus because the control is placed in the hands of profit motivated parties instead of research motivated parties. Attacking Skycoin for developing a new consensus algorithm is about the most backward position you could adopt.

Seems like that would make development iterations much easier to perform. Along with not needing to push updates to exchanges over and over.