2 days just random clicks for 50 BTC, why don't you believe in luck? hahahahahahahaha

2 days just random clicks for 50 BTC, why don't you believe in luck? hahahahahahahaha

keys.lol/bitcoin/804588564449641383043243846270166584295311723814047148385776539071216133489

Attached: 1.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gibethub/Plutus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys for scamming people with this shit

what is this about?

try luck with Bitcoin private key database, I found a wallet +50 BTC haha

no way, I don't believe you

Probably the owner of the site. Site well known for scamming.

This

how do they scam you?

here's how the site works:

website generates a page full of private keys (all in order) and every time you load a page, you also send requests via API to blockchain.com and etherscan.io to obtain the balances of every address on the page.

if an address has a balance, the keys.lol website sweeps the funds to themselves and tells you there is 0 balance.

So they use your computing power to generate keys?

huh, quite clever

This would never find anything. You don't understand bitcoin or math.

Are they just taking people’s BTC?

Why not just use a script like Plutus and point it at blockchain.com

I mean sure it's slow but you can make it not waste CPU and do the thing automatically for you.

Exploitation is wrong

This, instead of these shitty threads someone make a script.

Seriously it isn't even hard to find scripts that are fully safe from this fuckery and have already been done.

I get only about 20 keys checked per second, but it's safe, it doesn't really have much of an impact on my PC, it's like playing a free lottery here. Yeah, I'll -probably- never find anything, but it doesn't hurt.

Care to share how your method? Not like there's not enough keys to go around.

Already did. I just use this.

github.com/gibethub/Plutus

Ignore the fact this nignog literally just switched an URL and added his bitcoin address there for his "efforts". Check the script.

You have no proof this happens there are no more requests after the api calls.

why havent the mods banned shitskin ips from biz yet?