Have Americans ever tried to change the names of those places in Spanish to a more English ones?

Have Americans ever tried to change the names of those places in Spanish to a more English ones?

Attached: USA.jpg (588x613, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Colorado - Reddish
Florida - Flowery
Montana - Mountain
Nevada - Snowy
New Mexico - New New England

Not that I've heard of, probably because those who would've are probably to ignorant to know that these places are Spanish names

You become disconnected from history and research will be difficult.

Really? Are people in our country really so illiterate?

i think most of our countrymen realize cities are in spanish but i doubt most non mexicans or latin americans will realize how many of our states names are spanish origin

I mean, Georgia's still named after King George III. Nothing more patriotic than the monarchy.

George II not the 3rd

This is fake and you posted this on /trv/ too you deranged euro

Are Americans really triggered by people speaking foreign languages?

Took it from twitter

The irony on that letter was very insighful. While I do agree immigrants should be encouraged to speak their hosting country's language I do also believe in respecting it by following its basic rules os syntaxis.
Do mutts really do that?

Attached: 1565826333888.jpg (588x613, 80K)

No, we're lazy.

Only if they live here for 10 years and use EBT.

Why would they though? I didn't know San Diego was named after Spanish Saint Didacus of Alcalá.

I dont think an adult wrote it.

god imagine the riots if some retarded anglo actually tried to change the names of cities in aztlan

No but you should be able to recognize spanish Placenames. Obviously since it is San and not Halig or Saint it is a spanish word.

Why do you let children write all your political messages?

Attached: 1565289313720.jpg (500x639, 55K)

That comic sans makes me think that also. However some americans are beyond stupid.

You overestimate some of the retards in this country.

Would you let these adults?

youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o

We keep those names to remind us of our victory over the perfidious Spanish and the Maine, God rest her many passengers