I suffer in Africa

>I suffer in Africa

Attached: les sapeurs brazzaville.jpg (1200x1200, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
youtube.com/watch?v=snIV_-IECsM
youtu.be/1Sfo32rlkiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those are the streets of brazil

Kino

>Brazzaville
>Brazil.

You guys do know, those are the legit suits and outfits right?

We're talking about Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Westons.

Look at everybody else in the background.

Attached: 1564277808476.jpg (259x194, 8K)

everyone has aids in Africa because everybody has 5 different birds they fuck on a regular basis

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Yeah I know. Yet despite owning all that he still lives in a mudhut lol.
The guy is super based and does it to share positivity and take people's mind off of poverty for a moment.

Yes, and?

Most took bank loans in order to buy those clothes then worked to pay it back so they could take another loan to buy more clothes. Nowadays they teach people about style and that you shouldn't necessarily throw your money away on brands to look good.
>youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

It a good lesson, and i'm not one to criticize I wear designer shit too.

I mostly go by "if I like it, I buy it" but I try to avoid buying brand shit since I feel like a walking advertisement with a shirt that has some douche on a horse on it.

seems like there's an animation glitch with the feet of that green lad

>he told me that he loved me, maxime had a lot of girls who wanted him, but he said he wanted to have children with me. So you see? He loves me
Most enthralling romance ever

Attached: 1551121985442.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

I love how positive they are

I buy the cheapest clothes I can find and then get them altered at the dry cleaners so the fit is perfect. Perfect fitting clothes is what makes you look good, not the material or the brand

This shit is Chicago

I wish I could be satisfied as easily but no, I have to go after the smart girls with a sense of humor. When I finally meet one I usually find out she's also a lesbian.

How does she manage to carry this basket without it falling?
Legit skill that!

How? Looks fine to me.

megacringe
>youtube.com/watch?v=snIV_-IECsM

I like how they contrast so much against the depressing color scheme of the dirt road with garbage on the ground

Material is somewhat important as well since I've seen people wear shirts made out of some sort of polyester fiber that looked like it was once a tablecloth. I found a small tailor shop that makes awesome suits and modifies them on the spot for less than if I went to the mall and bought foreign stuff.

*Blocks your path*

Attached: hipwee-DSC_0203-640x424.jpg (640x424, 44K)

w2c his suit?

Attached: green suit.png (292x603, 406K)

It's the stardust crusaders.

Me on the left

Are they high class or something?
any experiment or tv show?

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

based

Yeah, imagine, nigs making rich white guys even more rich by buying their overpriced shit.

Liking smart girls is literally gay

brainlet detected

>Kenya is a wartorn third world shi- WOAH

Attached: Beach-Shisha.jpg (768x527, 184K)

"I feel the richest person in my absolute shithole"
ABSOLUTE BASED HAS NO LIMITS FOR THIS

Why are Africans so happy, guys?

Attached: African funeral procession.webm (426x426, 1.93M)

We need a kino with them as villains.

Wow a beach!!!! A BEACH!!!!!!

uggo who dates other uggos and copes by calling them "smart" detected

Going for aesthetic women who are at least 100+ IQ has always been the patrician choice since time immemorial.

Attached: (you).jpg (414x555, 57K)

When you literally never know if you will survive until the end of the next day, you have to celebrate every moment you have, because every minute you're alive is a victory. You love your friends and family much more because you see so many around you without family or friends, whose family and friends died young. You savour every bite of food, because good food is rare, and it may very well be your last bite ever. You're happy to live in a mud shack because you see those around you without anything to live in. Simply feeling dry and warm from the rain and wind is a blessing. Also, when luxuries are so rare or absent, other things become luxuries. Flower decorations are the designer shit. Simple games are a great way to bond and pass time. When you don't have time (or the education) to think about things like bacteria, disease, longevity, the environment, etc., you simply leave day by day, always in the moment, never worrying about the future.

When survival, even comfort, is GUARANTEED, every day, almost inevitably, you start to take things for granted. That's how you get spoiled upper-class first-world kids who throw a fucking fit because their parents bought them the wrong color of brand-new luxury car for their 16th birthday. Suddenly you're raging and feeling depressed just because all the high-end luxury electronics you've gotten used to using every day aren't working the way they normally do, while some African guy is singing and dancing because he just got a new linen shirt for the first time in decades.

whats a bird?

why do africans like bright colours

So they're basically The Kings from Fallout New Vegas?

I suffer in public..

Attached: 12342317_1081349105242509_8869976868128020202_n.jpg (960x960, 69K)

Because the contrast between bright colours and brown skin looks amazing

>the ameritard is confused and disoriented upon seeing shoes that aren't trainers

youtu.be/1Sfo32rlkiE