1. You're a fucking cunt

1. You're a fucking cunt
2. Jam, Jelly, Marmalade or Fruit Butter?

Sweden
Jam

Attached: many-soft-spreads.jpg (945x630, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7SvVCdZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America
Jam

Works well with savory dishes too

1. flag
2. marmalade

wa la

Attached: 13557.jpg (700x1334, 150K)

Meat blood

Jam because I don't like marmalade and I've never seen Jelly or Fruit Butter before.

Brazil
Jelly

>Why yes, I eat my babushka's varenie only, what gives it away?

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

looks fucking based

Attached: 1024px-Az-Strawberry_jam,_making_by_e-citizen_(moonsun1981).jpg (1024x768, 186K)

I wasn't even aware there were all this distinctions. I like quincy jelly and almost all kind of marmalade (or jam maybe I don't know the difference) Wtf is fruit butter?

羊羹

Attached: 764821FE-ACA6-4C7C-8ADB-9961D45FBB04.jpg (550x365, 41K)

Jam is master race t b h but what is the definition of marmalade?

Classic home-made varenie is made only from sugar and fruits or berries. And can be stored for years. It's much more based than jam with gelatine and preserves.

Dunno but it's made from citrus fruits only and typically has rinds in it

Its bitter/sour and has hard bits in it which makes it taste like ass

Jam. I especially like the ones with less sugar, as I'm not a fan of overly sweet things. Marmalade is nice too.

Also, quince cheese is top notch.

Personally I don't use that gelatine stuff. I simply add an apple in it and make it boil a bit longer.

Ah yeah we usually call citrus peel "zest" in culinary settings. It's a really nice flavor in moderation. Lots going on in there.

>quince cheese
Its another name for quince jelly or another thing?

I guess? This is how what I had in mind looks like.

Attached: .jpg (902x873, 206K)

The one I do looks like pic related. Probably it taste similar anyway

Attached: jelly.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Do they mean no added sugar or no sugar at all because there has to be sugar from the fruit to make it.

Patrician taste

Preserves

Attached: E0E5E325-A513-49FE-A30A-D8DF36C75749.jpg (207x243, 3K)

80% reduction in sugar with added sucralose.

We don't have quinces here I don't think. What are they? That color is nice looking.

They can all suck my ass. Vegemite please.

Interesting... that's what I thought, I would rather consume more sugar than have any sucralose.

>vegemite and bitter marmalade please

Attached: 1478661528504.jpg (912x1024, 195K)

sperm

Not him, but yeah good call. I'm surprised sugar free variants of shit are still even around. That's like a weird relic of the 80's.

Do many Swedes like Vegemite or are you an outlier?

Bring bring jam baging packing jam
Reggae music guide fi positive vibes
Go around go around jam who waht who want jam
Nuff niceness dis wickedest jam

It only exists in British import stores so few people have had the chance to try it. But I know about six people who like it and about as many that hate it.

Samoa
Jam

LITERALLY what's the difference between all of these? In Spanish there's only mermelada and that's it

They're like stange "hairy" apples-pears. I don't think they're good raw you need to clean them with a cloth and boil them. I remember helping my grandma clean them for preparing jelly. Pretty satisfying job to do

Attached: 22790885_10203969400193140_2109177181_o-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

>fruit butter

wtf is that

final result

Attached: quince-.jpg (320x236, 23K)

De izquierda a derecha, mas chances de encontrar pedazos mas grandes de fruta.

It's similar in Italian you can call them all marmellata

same

It's like a pear in appearance and has a fairly unique taste and a peculiar texture. It's often cooked, but some cultivars can be eaten raw. They're tart and sweet, but they're pretty astringent, so I usually just have at most a quarter of a raw fruit at a time.

I'd recommend trying out quince cheese. It's eaten in a lot of Spanish speaking countries, including Mexico, so I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to find in the US.

>Fruit Butter
what?

like jam but with less water

looks like jamoncillo
is it the same?

wait no, got confused
i meant membrillo, also called ate

Yep, that should be it.

Freedonia
Jam

mocotó

1.flug
2. marmalade
youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7SvVCdZk

Jam doesn't contain anything other than berries and a little suger. You must be thinking of american "jam" or something.