What killed the hype?

Attached: Peterson.jpg (885x516, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=maXXTXIgpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=MauLkayWya0
youtube.com/watch?v=PX89pxjQeQU
youtube.com/watch?v=W_5nuAZzKtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, that was also a river. In real life, she had been a victim of Alzheimer’s disease, and had regressed, before her death, to a semi-conscious state. In the dream, as well, she had lost her capacity for self-control. Her genital region was exposed, dimly; it had the appearance of a thick mat of hair. She was stroking herself, absent-mindedly. She walked over to me, with a handful of pubic hair, compacted into something resembling a large artist’s paint-brush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm, several times, to deflect her hand; finally, unwilling to hurt her, or interfere with her any farther, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush, gently, and said, like a child, “isn’t it soft?” I looked at her ruined face and said, “yes, Grandma, it’s soft.”

hype for what? there is always some new outrageous twitter screenshot for alt-right e-celebs to talk about

Dr. Peterson isn't alt-right. The only mainstream conservative out there is that is unironically alt-right is (ironically) Ben Shapiro.

Ben Shapiro isn't alt-right at all, he's a textbook lolbertarian

Libertarians hate Israel.

'Scuse me, hwat?

Attached: 1565829232972.jpg (792x658, 129K)

Montano did:

youtube.com/watch?v=maXXTXIgpu8

Attached: 1565410712418[1].jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Getting exposed by a slovanian coke addict
Also, I heard his wife is sick

Read one of his many articles on Israel. Pay attention to his views on how Palestinians should be treated.

>libertarians hate Israel

Imagine being retarded enough to believe this

Ben Shapiro doesn't just love Israel he thinks that it continue to be an ethnostate and that Palestinians should be exterminated. He's stealth alt-right. Even PJW called him out on it.

Ben Shapiro is a Jewish identitarian.

Holy shit he’s hot

Attached: DlR50Y3U4AAm8-Q.jpg (750x395, 50K)

Why do conservatives do this?

Literal retards

didnt he got btfo by communist balkan chad

Only because Zizek got Peterson to admit that he had never read Marx (despite claiming to be an expert on marxism.) Otherwise it was a pretty even handed discussion.

>Be me
>renowned slovenian philosophy shitposter
>Have debate with this one canacuck
>Constantly talks about neo-liberal marxists
>I know what he means, but I feel a bit cheeky
>"Can you name some of them?"
>Literally stammers and seethes for 30 seconds without being able to name a single name
>MFW

Attached: pa-11126552_0.jpg (1180x585, 212K)

even handed discussion? my friend you are a brainlet if you think peterson is even close to zizek

youtube.com/watch?v=MauLkayWya0

Attached: MauLkayWya0.jpg (480x360, 10K)

i watched it and peterson really floundered, the audience (and chat) laughed at him quite a few times

and so does the alt-right (?)

>le clean your room
>"ok," said the incels.
Now they're incels with clean rooms.

based if ironic

Incels and Jow Forums does not want to be saved, and he just tried long enough to become a slave to his gimmick and for people to notice that he repeats things that are neither new nor complicated.

I feel like the right wing movement is dying out, thank god, it was worse than the atheist cringe shit from 2009-2012

>exposed that JPB is a total fraud and literally doesn't know what he's talking about
>"even handed discussion"
Sorry man, gotta call you out.

> it was worse than the atheist cringe shit from 2009-2012
It is nu-atheism for zoomers. The same sheltered suburbanite white boys who are going on about muh white race would have been ranting about the fucking christfags had they been born 10 years earlier.

Attached: atheists as they see themselves.jpg (2559x1609, 455K)

He’s never been the same since based Slavoj Zizek exposed him for the fraud he is, shook him to the core

>sniff

Boomer who spoke out against Trudelle's Hate Speech laws, realized he could make money off being a daddy to directionless young men. I don't know what he does anymore, I grew out of my Peterson phase long ago, around when I realised Milo was an attention whore/pedo, Gavin McInnes was a pathetic boomer who smells his own farts, and Ben Shapiro was a jew

>Facts dont your feelings care about

Attached: 1554545057387.png (638x359, 247K)

Nah. People like JPB have a limited time(usually 2-3 years) until they become irreverent and replaced by a new firebrand

Man is so ingenious, he had to handicap himself so he developed a crippling cocaine habit.

I would say that's Joe Rogan now, even still, Shapiro and Peterson cling on to him like parasites

4/10 face
7/10 body

>Milo was an attention whore
How th cfuck did you not notice this right away?

He "wrote" clever articles about people I didn't like (I say "wrote" because it turns out he didn't actually write most of his shit.)

edgy phase, fuck libtards and such. The real red pill is realizing alt-lites are just as sad as the radical left

Meme intellectuals are usually flavors of the month. Only a few like the Slovenian hobo have relative staying power.

I saw a movie with dawkins and krauss and holy fuck the way they portray themselves as rockstars or some shit was so cringe inducing and i'm an atheist myself

Are you calling Milo alt-lite? I just want clarification pls

He was destroyed by Zizek in a debate and exposed as a hack IIRC

At least they're just cringelords instead of murderous cringelords.

Dawkins actually is a well-respected and famous biologist and he invented memes.

yes. flamboyant zionist who harps neocon ideas (maybe not jewish, he's terrible with money)

>JUNGIANS HATE HIM
>FIND OUT HOW THIS SLOVENIAN CUNT DESTROYS NON-DIALECTIC ANALYSIS WITH ONE SIMPLE TRICK

Attached: image.jpg (175x287, 9K)

I know Dawkins, I quite like him and i've read some of his books, there's a pretty good video about a hour long of him teaching evolution to a high school class, but HOLY FUCK that movie with krauss was the cringiest shit ever

>and so on and so on

What are you on about?
Milo is a writer first and foremost

black science man repeatedly says he's not an athiests though and keeps getting pissed at athiests trying to pull him into their autism

>writer first and foremost
I think you mean faggot. His whole "brand"was built around being gay while still supporting conservative ideas

zizek creampied him live

joe rogan isn't really right wing though

Being gay/minority/female conservative media figure seems like such a lucrative grift. Candace Owens is literally retarded, but she makes a killing off of being a token conservatives can point to and say they aren't racist or sexist.

since when is joe rogan right wing?

Is she still relevant? Kanye got sick of her, she got kicked out of TPUSA and got exposed at a congressional hearing.

Attached: 1563992686575.jpg (1080x1920, 164K)

he didn't clean his room

She is the only american conservative figure that has ever been caught saying "Hitler did nothing wrong" unironically.

I guess he's not so much, but he's still a voice of reason for people. Despite being a snake oil salesman

Holy shit really? She always struck me as a little, well not all there.

how's he a snake oil salesperson? asking genuinely I just listen to some of his podcasts with entertaining guests and he seems alright

Same could be applied to white men on the left. Be a strong white man and talk about racism and shiet, then people might listen. No weak capeshit boys

lol i wish. they're all obsessed with the "progressive stack" in which whoever has the most oppression stat points gets to speak before everyone else
im an actual leftist and i hate the modern radlib "left"

if I recall what she was saying was hitler's issues were not nationalism but that he wanted to globalize everyone to be german so globalization was the real enemy. that picture is her reaction to a Chang playing her quote on his phone and humiliating her
youtube.com/watch?v=PX89pxjQeQU

Attached: 14571481491.png (366x175, 157K)

Yeah. She said something like "what was bad about Hitler was his globalism" and "hitler wanted to make Germany great and that was fine"

imagine getting owned by someone as big of a loser as ted lieu lol

Attached: 1565321038392.jpg (429x504, 58K)

Rogan doesn't shill anything.
He's more libertarian if anything.

putting race and sex, uncontrollable things, before merit and skill, makes sense. Then again the right does the same thing

Ayy lmao the USA is a circus. When I read Vonnegut as a child I though the character the Black Fuhrer of Harlem was intended as a nonsensical parody of racism not a rebranded reality in American life.

you'd be surprised at the amount of white nationalist black/latinos. they get a bunch of favor from actual white nationalist incels for acting as their minority shield so they can't be called racist. just look at any Jow Forums meetup

Attached: pw66ei5.jpg (1200x857, 166K)

he shilled some weight gain powder or something to that effect, which wasn't certified. Also he was partnered with fleshlite. I'm sure now he makes so much money from sponsors that he doesn't have to promote shady shit anymore though.
He just isn't reliable given that he has no solid position on anything other than weed, as long as he makes money

i dont know anyone who watches joe rogan for actual ideas and intellectual thought just listen to his podcast while at the gym for some entertaining background noise

It really saddens me when I see all the Latin American posters doing the same on Jow Forums. Latinos should be proud of their countries and stop sucking up to the west.

The most pathetic thing is when they try to whore out their women to westerners. There's a colonial mentality that's still alive there.

What's the appeal? The man is in all honesty an idiot and a really bad conversationalist that seems to do zero research on the people he is even bringing on his show.

>The most pathetic thing is when they try to whore out their women to westerners.
i'm not complaining
latinas are the best

like I said just background noise. I don't really know any other podcasts and I think he has entertaining guests sometimes. i listen to NPR too if I get bored of him

People gets bored and eventually a new figure will take Petersons place

It's more or less about the guests like Elon Musk. Joe is just there to go "wow" and "huh", as well as read off a list of questions.

>he shilled some weight gain powder or something to that effect, which wasn't certified. Also he was partnered with fleshlite. I'm sure now he makes so much money from sponsors that he doesn't have to promote shady shit anymore though.
This happened over 3 years ago

listen to cum town

No joke for the most part (especially with bolsonaro and macri supporters) you're talking to the always online never outside maladjusted sheltered children of rich whites. They're called cr*Ollos and they've been raised to not see themselves as citizens of their country and instead to treat it like an estate.

is it actually decent or are you just giving me a meme suggestion

Nah, latinas are fucking gross. White women, oh my fucking god, they're just perfect.

Attached: 1558633372725.jpg (1011x938, 62K)

It's the podcast that inspired the dayton shooting.

He was simply overblown. He gained attention by stunt, not intelectual worth.

trying to seek asylum from cumskins? Return that weasel Funes btw.

its my favorite show

youtube.com/watch?v=W_5nuAZzKtI

collectivism is only okay for brown and jewish people bucko, clean your room
also the whole "i don't read marx before debating about communism" thing

>Dr. Peterson

How does his dick taste

His guests are by and large clickbait articles with flesh stitched over them. Honestly I'd rather listen to NON-personality driven podcasts like in our time by the BBC. They bring in a bunch of dry ass academics to discuss a singular topic they're and that's all they do. You actually learn something by the end of it backed by certified academics and not social media clowns.

I wouldn't count the BBC as trusted, they tried to say that Roman England was a mix of black men and white women

>they tried to say that Roman England was a mix of black men and white women
Sounds like heaven.

did they actually say that or are you just referring to the cartoon where there was a black guy in it?

i'll check it out thanks for the suggestion

zizek

Attached: rjfyz70a2gr21.jpg (718x1204, 82K)

Stop being a retard. All the BBC is a platform where they invite academics from four different universities to discuss a topic. The moderator is a BBC employee but all he does is tell guest to speed up if they are failing to meet the schedule of subdiscussions all guest agree to prior to being on the show.

why is he so perfect

Attached: on-sex.jpg (600x300, 48K)