Attached: Russia.jpg (688x830, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0nEcsxTaG_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nooooo not alaska

Wow two of them huh

Attached: b52.jpg (1600x1280, 298K)

B 52 is a good target

Dear Russia, please return the Alaskan panhandle to Canada once you've completed the annexation of Alaska. Thanks

>It’s been almost a week since a nuclear-powered engine exploded in Russia. Jeffrey Lewis, Director of the East Asia Nonproliferation Program at Middlebury Institute of International Studies and Ben Rhodes, former Deputy National Security Advisor to President Obama join Andrea Mitchell to discuss what we now know about the incident.
They have to learn to fly them first

Russia placing russian nukes in russia!? Holy shit based.

America then
>"An attack on one is an attack on all."

America now
>"Pffft it's just Alaska. Unironically hope they nuke Commiefornia and Jew York while they're at it. Also Florida."

Can't bomb them if they're already in the air

Attached: pavepaws.jpg (2560x1920, 3.14M)

>LOOK, AMERICA-SENPAI. PLEASE NOTICE ME.
Pretty pathetic desu.

Shut your filthy whore mouth we keep the shit hovel poor northern states afloat with our tourism bucks.

Based ladyboy poster

No one goes to theme parks anymore, I was in Miami last week. Can't even find shark teeth on the beaches anymore.

Miami is a shit hole Castro saw to that. West Palm or Key Largo is where It's at.

i love alaska and all the states in the union, but russia threatening alaska is like the US threatening siberia

Russian incursions in the Arctic literally happen all the time, you just never hear about it.

t. lives right next to a air base

Yeah no key energy production happening there

HAHAHA BASED I TYPE SO IRONICALLY BASED AND REDPILLED THIS ORIGINALLY REFERS TO THE AUTISTS OVER AT POL BUT I MYSELF USE THE TERM IRONICALLY

Are you having a stroke?

Why? Did your thai family assimilate with the Cubans?

Just vacationing. Universal Studios was a wash.

>HAHAHA BASED

youtu.be/0nEcsxTaG_U

imagine that right now Crimea is back to the economical and political position it was before ukryinian bydlo gave it to Ukraine.

Attached: polaken-and-their-fake-history.jpg (962x597, 235K)

kek. fun fact check: it is enough just one of them to turn Alaska and West Canada into shiny smoking ash place..

Attached: biden the demon fuck.jpg (1280x720, 169K)