I am so fucking bored

This life is so empty, nothing to do when you don't have kids

Attached: pepe1.png (500x500, 17K)

Become a cam whore.

Do it.

What's the point? I don't need money, I'm already good on that point
What I need is something like 8-9 women to make a lot of babies, then make them soldiers and establish a new sun cult

Damn, what a shitty situation

Bump

and whose fault is that?

Mine in the first place
I should travel to africa to breed with 8 or 9 different women in order to make a lot of babies

just go to Paris

create a start up

Attached: 1549027259112.jpg (1200x1200, 170K)

sadly it's not possible
African man was in France with his 5 wifes, he made a lot of cash with the gibs for his 40 children but then women state-workers talked to his women, in order to brainwash them to make some complaint against him and now he's in prison

For what? >What's the point? I don't need money, I'm already good on that point
There is no point to have money if you don't have a lot of kids, or at least one

have sex

There is just no point to have sex just to have sex, I already have in the past

join your local 'ndrina

>, then make them soldiers and establish a new sun cult
DO IT

You can't join this kind of group without any anterior ties with us, it's a one-one system
Yes that's the plan but it's complicated when you're 100% alone. No link with anyone just money

nice numbers
if varg have done it in your country you can do it too

you definitely can, but you'll have to prove you're not an undercover cop

He has money + fame and celebrity before having children. And even if he's doing fine, he only have one woman
Do you think fame is mandatory to have multiple wifes?
>you'll have to prove you're not an undercover cop
That sounds very complex, don't even know what could be the process

read a book muh nigga

I'm reading again 1984 these days

multiple wives are for sandniggers you can have children with just one
he haven't any money. when he got out of jail he has needed to make a new album only to make some quick bucks and his fame is limited to little group of people

Heroin my brother. You want an interesting action packed life? Become a dope fiend. It's the path fearless high iq individuals take. I have tales if you wanna hear them

With one wife you can only have 2-3 children if she's white. 2 or 3 people isn't enough to start something great, it's not even enough for a clan
>when he got out of jail he has needed to make a new album only to make some quick bucks and his fame is limited to little group of people
I got your point but still, he was somehow in a system, the music one even if it's niche music, so he was connected to other people

1984 is too depressing read some happy shit like the hobbit or the golden compass

>I have tales if you wanna hear them
Tell me more about these tales

i don't think connection with shitty metalheads help him to have children
if you keep your wife pregnant you can do 10 kids in 10 years, more or less

>have children
>work hard to bring up these little angels
>growup.mp4
>teen.mp4
>kids be weird and bored of their lives
>suicideordosomethingbad.mp4
>sad parents

As a kid, i feel sory for my mom. I messed up her life and made her disappointed in me. I'm such a failure.

I agree with you, it's making me a bit sad. But I always finish what I started
>or the golden compass
I had the book when I was a kid but lost it before I had the opportunity to read it. Maybe i'll give it a try after
If I was your father you would not be suicidal, because you would have a purpose

>if you keep your wife pregnant you can do 10 kids in 10 years, more or less
The point is there aren't any white woman in france who will accept this

it is cool as hell just don't watch the shit movie

Can you tell me more about the story?

i know and i feel your frustration but my point is if varg have found a white woman to make a lots of kids in your country you can do it too

You are right my friend, I will not forget your words

>I will not forget your words
if we weren't on this site I would tell you my name so you can give it to your first-born son

Lyra is a little girl that lives in the Oxford college, one day her uncle, Lord Asriel, arrives from an expedition in the north, he brings some findings like strange pictures and a severed head, Lyra wants to go to the North with him but he denies her because she is too young and alot of things are happening there, little does she knows her journey is about to begin, armored bears, kidnapping,human experimentation and loads of stuff she will find in her journey

pretty good stuff

Ahaha, that's a nice one
Sound great, more mature that what I thought

>Ahaha, that's a nice one
it's a cool name tho