Unity when?

Unity when?

Attached: 0F884B6E-C01A-4A8E-A6D4-465391F1363E.png (580x562, 80K)

More like war when

Best friends don’t declare war on best friends

Based

EOKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never, Turks are Arabs in denial and deserve a complete genocide

I'd split East Thrace between Bulgaria and Greece

>Unity
I don't think there's ever gonna be any kind of unity in the middle shit, I mean you probably already know about that, probably the reason most of you guys have fled to live amongst with us western whites.

Kelly do you keep on searching for threads about Turkey on Jow Forums and Jow Forums so you can't start your schizo spam?

are you new here? I always shit on sandniggers while having my morning coffee. been doing this for like 7 years straight. It's the best, where else in the world can you tell muslims exactly what's on your mind without the fear of them detonating.

ALLAHU AKABR !!!

I mean how else are you gonna start your day with some good entertainment

BISMILLAH
TEKBIR ALLAH
INSHALLAH
YA ILLIALLAH
ALLHAMDUILALLAH

Kelly is pretty based, i love self hating turks.

are you telling me that you guys are not having a good time? I certainly am, I mean it's fun.

This is a good habit. I should start doing the same, you're never aware enough of how much of shitstain *rabs and t*rks are.

دولت عليه عثمانیه

Attached: 1565038420788.jpg (2750x2125, 517K)

This, i might shit on you from time to time kelly but you really lighten my day when i laugh at your subhumanry.

It looks like some minorities need some removing

Attached: GLOWING EYES ENVER.jpg (537x762, 340K)

based

Damn straight. Those 15 or so millions of T*rks can't be allowed to sully Europe anymore.

Attached: 1509393583818.jpg (564x564, 70K)

Who the FUCK would want to go to Syria- wait sorry I meant Europe, oh well they are both the same thing anyways

Your inbred cousins did, that's for sure. They still do.

Sure thing Jean Mohammed Piere what ever you say